UGH OH

UGH OH
STINKY

Attached: file (3).png (725x662, 140.6K)

oh no no kremlinbros..

Attached: 1646054736093.png (1530x1274, 1.84M)

imagine being such a normie you fall for blue check propaganda and lies

Attached: 1645940659571 (1).jpg (1125x1144, 680.19K)

Haha Russian citizens must be pretty "tinked off" right now lmao

in moscow (not only but as example) fx rates differ from bank to bank. it goes from 109 to 188 on the euro and equivalent spread on the dollar. this is regional very different as well. picrel is moscow

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-28 Exchange Rates in Moscow, dollars to rubles and euro to rubles rates in Moscow.png (1208x5297, 1.18M)

This is common. 3rd world currency is exchanged for dollars at a higher rate then advertised everywhere. Just not for some random that just stepped off the bus. Because US dollar has buying power and pretty stable, where 3rd world country is only accepted in that region and is constantly deflating. There's exchangers that collect dollars with a fee for shit money Then probably turn the US dollars over to their politicians. With outsiders in the country willing to pay a premium to get their hands on US notes. Thats my guess.

Also in my experience there's almost no reason to pay the fee to currency exchange. Once you enter. I realized they will happily take US dollar as payment and give you change in their domestic currency. Theyre probably more willing to haggle with the exchange arbitrage. Its just kind of a pain to memorize the exchange rate on every purchase

Bros does this mean I can buy rubles and bang high end russian whores for pennies on the dollar now?

No it means your currency will be sinking like the titanic and you have aids now.

This is very similar to how WWII started; next the Russian children will be playing with rubles in the street.

Sounds like an opportunity for local arbitrage

>US dollar
>Stable
>Lost 70% of its buying power 2019-2021

I'm buying metal and crypto. Fuck your jew bux.

Yeah, youre on your way to get a soda. On the way someone trades you over the exchange rate. Now you have a soda and a candy bar for the cost of a soda, since you payed in ruble. The guy that has the American dollar can now jump a border with that dollar and do the same thing you just did. You cant hide US dollars under your bed because the price will just adjust to the new normal. Today a Yen is valued at 10 cents tomorrow a penny. But the candy bar always equals 100 if that makes sense. At least thats what Ive determined to be the economics of buying us dollar over an exchange rate.

i think its risky but i am not there since im flag. banks do what banks do and every nigger involved will squeeze this for sure.

Enjoy trying to find someone to buy your metal and crypto that also do volatility. If the answer is that easy everyone does it. When everyone does something you lose.

Also no one cares about Austiran funny money. Its like dogecoins.

why would ruskies exchange their rubles for dollars?

so if you buy rubles now and wait you can double your money?

you sound very educated ans even smart please give me your insight on very important topics to widen my hoirzon. thank you. you can chose whatever topic i am all ear. thanks again for your time buddy

What's the exchange rate with Russian nukes?

Local arbitrage has zero risk because the transactions are instantaneous. It's not like you're exchanging at one bank then taking a train to the next with a sack full of money. You do it electronically.