Mask requirement ended today

>Mask requirement ended today
>everyone on tram still wearing masks
>everyone in shops still wearing masks
>people still wearing masks outside on the street

Attached: 5f4fb1a1ca711999028318.jpg (1200x800, 62.19K)

And you still haven't left your basement.

The normal faggots got hardly cursed with the pestilence meme/curse
RIP

In fact I'm flying over your house right now

Have sex femcel.

>not enjoying the anonymity wearing a mask gives you
pleb

masks are comfy you irish baboon

I want women to be able to see my mouth on public transport

sounds horrible
i havent worn a mask once in at least a year and only like 20% of people still wear them here

Took a couple days for people here to take down the signs and stop wearing them
It's like their little safety blanket at this point and it's hard for them to admit they were useless

Checked, but unless the paparazzi are that bad for ya, I think its time to overcome the autism around normies. Theyre actually subhuman and not worth your stress, bro.

>enjoys being a silenced slave
Go beck urself

I actually got really used to wearing masks and think it’s really comfy. I can go outside without worrying about running into people I’m trying to avoid cus they won’t know it’s me.

and I don't want to inhale anybody's spit on public transport, whether they have COVID or not

0% but I guess you're pretty close to Stockholm lol

how else would you wear a stealth dildo gag in public

you know the rules

Attached: pepe and apu together.png (1327x560, 442.65K)

and so do I

Masks are here to stay. Deal with it.

that's fine, I'll wear it just to piss schizos off
I don't remember masks being soundproof

why do you care?
not every single person waited and was counting the day until mask mandates end, some people just didn't know, others still want to wear it for one reason or another

Bots gonna bot

Don't worry, normalfags need a couple of days to update their programming. Their CPUs are slow and sluggish from the extra propaganda over these last few years, so you'll just have to wait for the updates to be installed by their TV.

In my city about 90% went around with the globalist homo talisman when the mandates were in place. When they ended everyone stopped in about a week. So that's the timeframe you can assume for this software update.

Only if it was pre corona now you are just gay

I'm just not very good looking, user

>mwh dwhn rhwmhmbhw muhwh bwhwh suwhnpwuhhh
What? Speak up homo.

... now listen here you mother fucker hahaha

This.
People don't realize that wearing a mask + hat + sunglasses is literally a full disguise and you don't even look out of place.

Surprisingly, you subhuman potato nigger, some people around the world have brains.

I still wear masks because I don't want to allow niggers particles in my nose

thats because most people are fucking ugly so now they will ware the mask till they die.

That's fine. Wear a mask if you want. Just don't try to force me to wear one or imply that you're somehow morally and intellectually superior because you're wearing one and I'm not.

It's a lot more logical than suddenly stopping for no reason other than your government telling you.

and? it's a personal choice now just like wearing a watch is.

This. Ugly people fucking love masks. I've seen too many girls take their mask off to drink something and go from a 9/10 to a 4/10.

I like it when the pretty girls look at me and smile, it's been so long since I've enjoyed that, seeing a full positive human expression from someone seeing you is a sporadic joy I genuinely have trouble living without.

Attached: 1644782308769.gif (421x498, 1.23M)

My wife's job dropped their mask requirement several months ago but she still wears them every day, complains about how annoying and uncomfortable they are, and complains about how she's the only one who still wears them.

It's an ego thing at this point.

Let's see those tits, you stupid cunt.

says the nigger.

Good , ordinary plebs should wear masks, the rest of us get to enjoy the fresh air on our faces

Do you encourage her to wear one or go without? Be a leader, user. she is representing your family

People were wearing masks in tight packed areas before Covid, real or not. I like my face covered and I like to have less of a chance of getting bronchitis from the cunt hobo coughing on the subway