Quick Question

Can we shoot down nukes or neutralize them in the air?

What can be done?

Attached: as-graphic-russian-nuke-v2.jpg (1500x1554, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBMU6l6GsdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We'll fi nd out soon

Seems fucking weird to design a nuke that is designed to bomb only one state.

lol now you want to deal with this? You can shoot a bunch down.

Ever been to texas?

Putin MUST nuke Joe Rogan

So what, it's useless against the other 49 states, fuck Texas, full of wetbacks anyway

iron men are sent up to divert them far into space

are they testing it on texas? if not i don't care

yes. we already do.

it's called aegis something and is a mix of ships and landbased anti-missle tech. ships are stationed in spain afaik.

however this is all moot cause mirv's have evolved to include tons of decoys.

so eventually that system will simply be overwhelmed by sheer mass

holy fuck covid is gone! praise putin!

You need to design one with that extra bit of radioactivity to really cull all those mexican cockroaches

The US has several defensive methods against nukes
One is laser mounts on aircraft to intercept and destroy the nuclear missile before they get too close
Two is their amphibian capabilities just in general that can take out enemy submarines before they launch if they're quick enough
Three is precision nuclear strikes of our own on missile silos and military bases/infrastructure
And last option is to fire special ICBMs to intercept nuclear missiles, destroying them before they reach their target however this method is like hitting a bullet with a bullet and the US only has 60 some of these ICBMs currently compared to Russia's overwhelming hundreds
The idea is to preemptively strike the enemy and cripple the enemy before they shoot their entire payload and minimize damage

Attached: 1611911298620.png (392x536, 200.06K)

I’m actually in Texas right now for the first time and everyone is awful here

what if perhaps we convinced the russians that we moved to a new location and gave America back to the native americans, but its a trick because we no move at all !

> We
As in can Greece?
No.
> We
As in the USA...kinda?
If we can't destroy a ballistic missile before it starts deploying warheads then one target become 10+ targets. Missile interception is incredibly difficult, particularly now with hypersonic warheads.

>it's useless against the other 49 states
wtf are you talking about. The Texas thing is just an illustration of capabilities.

>16 warhead MIRV bus
what the fuck does New START even prevent?

dumbass doesnt know that the missile is simply too big to use on any other state, it wouldnt work.

Ur prolly just a fag

yeah, fuck this thread. I can't play along.

google orbital nuclear kill vehicles

you could do a lot of cool stuff but the problem you guys have is that you have stupid leaders

The nukes are MIRV so no. They will get to the target

imagine believing in fake nukes and that it's possible for a bomb to cover the area of Texas. How gullible are you retards?

Most likely
I'm not worried about escalation
I welcome it

:( i like Texas. Can we wipe out California or osome liberal shithole like that?

Intercomtinental nukes go thru low orbit. Thre is nothig to do after those leave starting point. Some could be intercepted. But not all. All will die.

>youtube.com/watch?v=KBMU6l6GsdM

Multiple kill vehicles MKV-Ls

Putin said all countries that sent weapons to Ukraine is a nuclear target that why I shit my pants a little. Also we have a ton of US high tech bases in Greece as per our MDCA agreement and Putin doesn't like that very much

I don't wanna die bros

Attached: MDCA-IA-1140x684.jpg (1140x684, 174.71K)

homo

Once the MIRVs go, we're all fucked. Well... most of us anyhow. The hope is that it doesn't come to that. Of course, on a long enough timeline it will come to that because anything that can happen, will happen.

>Can

Attached: no ..jpg (228x221, 6.17K)

> Putin said all countries that sent weapons to Ukraine is a nuclear target

src? or did you 'interpret' that from his previous statements

Sounds like you don't have a choice.
We all don't.
It's best to just live without fear to help your countrymen calm down.
But hey no one gives a shit about COVID now.

>Can we shoot down nukes or neutralize them in the air?
Why would you?
Let them wipe out Texas.

Dang. I first thought that missle could "wipe out TAXES". Cause if it could, send it to the boys in DC!

Attached: 4fb.png (521x768, 266.29K)

get the whole usa, don't stop at texas

Hot schizo take:

The US has had contingency plans to preemptively neutralise 90%+ of RUS nuclear capacity and miltech to shoot down a significant number of the rest. It is however extremely undesirable to allow this to be known (ie. Allow events to escalate to the point where revealing this capacity is necessitated). Since 1950 the world has enjoyed unprecedented stability and peace due to MAD. Demonstrating ability to neutralise a large part of low-tech nuclear capacity would not just upset the board. It would smash the board and flip the table. No sane individual in office would want this. US politicians are idiots most of them but their defence officials and tactical analysts are scarily informed, experienced and competent.

Also. Even 5% of the nukes that would get through would mean catastrophic devastation and death.

What’s it like being this easy to troll?

Yes we have missile defense systems. Maybe even some super fancy shit that even better than ones that are known about. Maybe lasers in space 'star wars' was actually built. But we probably wouldn't be able to shoot down every single one.