Most people are with the Rus

Most people here in Czech are with Russians, the protest that were staged by western operatives are pathetic and sad. The protest in front of embassy was like 50 people max and most of them were retarded lgbtsadfqwe sheeple. The main protest yesterday had like 200-300 people in it and it was organized by the most obvious soros shill organization that tried to stage a pathetic coup.

There are some people with ukrainian flags in the windows, but it's like every four blocks there is a tiny pathetic rugged flag hanging of a dirty window.

Of course, the western paid media is portraying it as everyone against russia, anti-ukraine and pro-Russian comments are being deleted and reported en-masse, and people here are extremely eager to report their countrymen and brothers if they dont agree with the NATO and US narrative that's being pushed.

It's also ILLEGAL to be pro-Russian and wish for Russia to succeed, hence why everyone who is with Russia has to keep silent unless they want the globohomo police at the door.

BUT if you look at any general poll, it's always the Russian side wining. It's almost literally always 40 percent for ukraine and 60 percent for Russia. I'm convinced that most of the world is pro-Russia, but it's the silent majority, as we are forced to be.

Ruskibros, I believe you will win and fuck the ukrainians where their corrupt shittyass government deserve to be fucked. Most of us are with you, keep strong!!

Attached: AP22053645089008.jpg (770x513, 49.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

governance40.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"allowed on the internet"/type/op/start/2022-01-01/end/2022-02-28/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363861616
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363306133
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Almost all anti-Russia posts are seething shills and bots. Any Forums's views were always more in alignment with those of Sam Hyde, Ryan Dawson, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson and Andrew Anglin than with CNN or Vice. Just a while ago, the average user would understand Putin's desire for some cushion around the heart of Russia when faced with an onslaught of anti-white globalism and besieging U.S. bases and nuclear weapons as part of NATO's nuclear sharing policy. The average user would understand how lunatic NATO countries are for continuously meddling and committing billions worth of assistance to Jew-led Ukraine, which doesn't only sound familiar but prolongs the bloodshed and provokes nuclear strikes.

1) Political operations are pouring millions of "dark money" dollars into propaganda through social media, commonly employed by information ministries, specialized military units and political operatives to shape the flow of information. Notorious "Russian trolls" are nothing compared to the cyberwafare budget of the entire Western Hemisphere. Check Table 3 for a tiny glimpse of what's known:
governance40.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf

2) Shills always plagued Any Forums, be it perfidious propaganda or slide threads with topics ranging from suggestive suicidal ideation to framing Any Forums as incels with anti-women threads. However, notice how these threads came to a halt the second Russia's invasion became imminent:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"allowed on the internet"/type/op/start/2022-01-01/end/2022-02-28/
Anti-Russia shills are anti-white:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363861616
Pro-Russia sentiment gets deleted:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363306133

From ad hoc breakdowns we know that Any Forums has 100-200 slide threads at any given time without a "happening" (go-to flags: Slavic, Nordic, Netherlands, Canada, Australia, meme). Let times like this open your eyes to the infiltration.

death to Russia and Putin
#IStandWithUkraine

of course you do, right after Israel though huh?

Czechbro, I do not think majority is for russia, ukraine flags are everyhwere and not to mention 3 years jail time for supporting russia....Holocaust law and this bullshit have a big resemblence.
I would easily say this is 90% support ukroniggeria and 10% at max russia at this point especially with everyday news saying : russians bomb children, russians bomb eldery, russian kill 6 trilion ukrainians in kyjev already....

If I learned anything this past week, it’s how susceptible and gullible westerners are in the face of war propaganda.

They want every faggot with a $20 coffee in his effeminate, soft hands screaming for war with Russia so they can oblige, and all they need to do is make up MCU tier stories to feed these faggots.

truth be told my best friend is Jewish.. I've known him for years. I would save his life before some rural white american stranger who I have never met in my life.

>with rus
This isn't about siding with the rus
This is about siding with a gang of assasins ruling russia with terror.
the rus don't support this war.

The actual solution is neither pro russia or anti russia, not with Ukraine. The third way is the best way and is not controlled by jews.

Attached: photo_2022-02-28_11-28-21.jpg (990x1280, 247.12K)

There was a protest in Brno today organized by that retarded moravian university which was forcing their students to get vaxxed.

kill yourself you faggot russian

the state must love you.

i bet youre already getting bonus glitter points in your wage cage

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency

shills will be hanged by their own people
children will cheer
women will cry from joy
men will feel national pride in their hearts

(YOU) will be soon hanged

Attached: Anticommie.png (800x800, 138.99K)

literally nobody is with the russians, even on novinky every troll is calling them out

every panelak has ukrainian flags on it, every pretty czech girl has a ukrainian flag on her bag

based czechs will defend white ukraine against mongolic russian invaders, we are a bastion of white people in europe and we will remain as such

I thought being pro russian was a slovak thing while czechs are ambivalent to hostile.

Wrong, most people don’t give a shit and just want to stop hearing about it

Which one ? In my news feed there is nothing except propaganda now

This

Ukronigger immigrant spotted
Go back to your shithole, nigger

bump based thread

>brother wars
If you support globohomo you are not my brother and you never will be. To traitor goes the first bullet.

go and suck your daddy's russian balls, you're not czech

czech stands with white ukraine against mongolic russians, europe will not be invaded by chechens and mongols

Of course we dont support globohomo, but we also dont support russia. We are our own party. Neither nato, nor russia.

no gives a fuck about czechniggerland dumb nigger

+15 rubles
you can turn off your VPN now nigger

Current kike government at Ukraine will eventually lead its people to fight Russia for mandatory state faggot parades and feminism, it must be shut down.

>Czech stands with ''white'' ukraine
Fuck off nigger these ukroniggers are worse than animals. Go suck jew zelenský dick, soroš dick, reddit dick, lgbt dick and all jew agenda supporters that stand with ukroniggeria.

BBC would have us believe that this is something the British care deeply about.

I only spoke with a handful of people this morning. Not entirely a fair cross-section of British society, but given the limitations not a bad snap-shot. None of them really cared at all about Ukraine. Not Russia, not Ukraine. Did not care.

Near complete indifference.

>It's also ILLEGAL to be pro-Russian and wish for Russia to succeed, hence why everyone who is with Russia has to keep silent unless they want the globohomo police at the door.
what about acknowledging the truth? can you say "i wish ukraine could win, but it can't"

russia will try to remove all natsoc elements, neither side is good here. Only OUR third side is the good guys and we dont have nearly as much power as we want it to be.

prove you're czech first, yuriy

Masaryk

spam more retarded anglo phrases, pico, you sound more and more like a shill every second

nowhere here is there even a hint of russian support, even many shops in my city have posters saying they will not serve russians

we fucking despise you and your kind, go back home

Imagine being a marxist kek eat hot lead nigger

Attached: 1634828098854.jpg (436x642, 72.02K)

More like between them getting fucked by Israel but also fucking Ukraine. Actually from a psychological perspective the US's actions post-formation of Israel make a lot more sense this way.

they might be in prague or some retarded cities in the west, but the whole of east is pro-Russia.

ive seen like one flag per ten houseblocks in Brno and like 1 flag in general in Ostrava. you wont see Russian flags so hard to tell how many people are pro.

most of my friends and colleagues are pro-Russia and realize ukraine is a dirty shit country infected with corruption from the west, same as czech west and shities like praha where the artsy instagram facebook lgbtq concentrates

i know its wishful thinking but if the russians would invade czech and go to prag to kill hippies id be joining their side immidietaly. dont want communism here again but honestly even communism was better than the authoritian regime we currently have.

This. I've been reading a lot about it, because Any Forums and it's how I am. Most everyone I know gives absolutely zero fucks. Normally people are all over social media in protest. I've seen maybe 2-3 people who've shared anything.

Jseš mimo mísu, uštěkanej čokle. Nejsem OP a ani netvrdím, že by popularita Ruska převyšovala popularitu Ukronegrovska.
>muh shill
>shills for literal nigger nation
Sundej masku Ukrajinskej přistěhovalče, tvojí zem podporujou jenom buzny, NPC, normalfaggové, lgbt komunita a židi.

Based. In Russia we also had a protest organized by the anti human jew Khodorovsky.
They don't really care about the civilians in a warzone or deaths what they only care is attention.
For them Ukraine is some kind of a LGBT issue and they don't even know all the conflict at all but they instantly jump on to take the side that is more popular because as i said the attention is what they are after

fuck no LMAO

thats because you and others are literal paid shills.

jews invest a lot more money into propaganda than the east, because the east doesnt need to do propaganda, they do fine with telling the truth to their citizens and just shutting the jewish channels from the west

majority of czechs are pro-Russian

i am in ostrava and people are vandalizing street signs with russian names, people are putting up signs telling russians they are not welcome, to leave and not return

nobody. wants. you. here.

lmao even the few remaining pro russian politicians sided with ukraine

russian people arent allowed to shop in the city center, there are ukrainian flags everywhere

we hate the russians, there is no deeper czech truth

this is the only way. FUCK KIKES

not suprising, anything masaryk related is mostly a jewish shill

Everyone I know is siding with ÚKÁČKÁMA so I have no idea about the actual % of support, but I expect that some not retarded people woke up after they imposed the jail time for supporting russia and realized, that something is fishy here.
>
i know its wishful thinking but if the russians would invade czech and go to prag to kill hippies id be joining their side immidietaly. dont want communism here again but honestly even communism was better than the authoritian regime we currently have.
I cannot even argue with that considering the situation as of now.

how much is soros paying you, jew?

either youre a paid shill or one of them laughable feeble students that think theyll change the world for the better

you know nothing and if you ever come to the east, youll probably get beaten and thrown out of the first pub

when the war comes, im looking forward to putting a bullet to people like you.

dont worry.

were making lists.

How hard is to live a life when you know that the money you get from your lords are worth nothing and that everybody hates you? So you have to write and post such long lying posts...

I agree with the pole, prove that you’re Czech.

>We want communism
Nice, enjoy starvation!

Attached: 1610072171668.jpg (643x744, 125.09K)

Here's your 10 rubles, friendo.

I really appreciate you legitimate Czechs.

Attached: CA154C6C-859C-4824-B9EC-87679648121A.jpg (888x539, 39.6K)

Look at that, coordinated Russian disinformation attack. They have their copypastas ready.