Quick Test

Do you understand what this image means? Do you know what Euromaidan is? Do you know where Donbass is, or why it's important?

If you cannot answer these questions then you cannot have an opinion on this war.

Attached: ukraine2.jpg (1000x701, 761.26K)

No, I must cry for muh independent Ukraine! Shell the Donbas and conscript children more, president Zelensky!

Attached: 2019-ukraine-raions-english.png (1047x704, 120.87K)

most Westerners I hear endlessly screaming about Ukraine couldn't point out the country on a world map.
If you ask me, anyone's opinion outside of Eastern Europeans should be disregarded.
I have family in both countries and have lived in both Ukraine and Russia for an extended part of my life.
Anyone who thinks this conflict is black and white and says shit like "Putin is evil and is trying to take over the world"
or "hohols are evil and are trying to genocide their native Russians" is fuckin retarded

donbas is smoldering rubble today.
are you gonna tell me there's another reason that place is imporant, besides the defunct military equipment factories?

woah so that's where the flag comes from...

This btfos putincels

>Rusyns (Carpathian Ukrainians)
fuck off mykola hope you get putin'd

Those are the same maps used in the Mearsheimer lecture. It was pretty good tbf.

All this noise to justify the MURDER of civilians

this faggot doesnt know what euromaidan is

Yes
I wasn't in Kindergarden in 2014 like most of the resident zoomer userbase

Cool gatekeep bro

Don't give a fuck. LA and San Antonio shouldn't get annexed by Mexico so fuck off.

By that same logic southern and eastern Russia should be different countries.

>American gatekeeping dumb opinions

Lol if only that’s how the world works. Most of you retards on here wouldn’t be half as retarded as you all are now. Most of you shouldn’t be allowed to speak on any topic on the internet period.

Lyashkobros...

>Do you understand what this image means? Do you know what Euromaidan is? Do you know where Donbass is, or why it's important?
yes, yes, yes and yes

Attached: 1637614365793.jpg (557x550, 22.14K)

Ukraine hasn't had a legitimate election since 2010.

I can't and I don't.

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-083940_Chrome.png (1073x939, 486.59K)

Brutal cope
Ethnic russians in the south and east literally voted for a pro-Ukraine Jew...LOL

I'm not justifying anything. I've been following this war since well before it began. I'm attempting to foster a deeper understanding of where it all started. I am very much against the war itself.

>Victor Yanukovich is ousted, exiled to Russia, sentenced to 13 years prison by Ukraine
>people vote for someone else in his absence

Now that's a shocker.

>widać zabory

How accurate is the language map, it seems most of Kiev speaks in Russian.

I've been lurking in the generals and several anons have claimed that Ukraine has been bombing Donbass for around 8 years. Is this true, user? It's too early for me to have an opinion on the war and I'm trying my best to be as informed as possible, but it's hard with what seems like blatant propaganda coming from all sides of this conflict.

Attached: 1637477146589.png (659x529, 37.25K)

DELETE THIS

Attached: 0dc.png (267x296, 119.56K)

Euromaidan:
Yanukovich was elected democratically but he flipped his entire agenda after a meeting with Putin so people did a revolution to get a new democratic leader that wouldn't bend over for Russia cock.

Donbas and Crimea are russia speaking yes and I think a lot of people assume they are 100% on board with joining Russia but from what I remember they only checked with Crimea after teh invasion and Russia breathing down their necks. I could see maybe them breaking out and that being a peaceful thing but I wouldn't jump the gun on that. Oh and there's been a war in donbas for like 8 years by a russia backed separatist force and Ukraine refused the Minsk agreement to just officially cede all the area to Russia.

I think Ukraine saw how Belarus and Kazakhstan was doing and they are still bitter about the genocides Soviet did on them when they ruled them and wanted to be more EU friendly and obviously that's a death sentance for Russia's aggressive foreign policy. The baltics slipped but their borders are nowhere near as open and hard to defend as Ukraines and if Ukraine blossoms economically after ditching Russia then the other buffer states become harder to control.

Both sides have been bombing each other. It hasn't been constant, mostly like one or two salvos per year, alongside some skirmishes in the border

Yes to all. The fact that USSR collapse was hastened and the way commies drew maps across countries and peoples does not excuse Putin's own fuck ups. If hohland is so strategically important in 2022 then it was as important in 1992. Execute every foreign minister from 1992 to 2014, but do not wage full scale war.

>LA and San Antonio shouldn't get annexed by Mexico
Yes they should

He promised to end the ATO, and he didn't because of course he wouldn't. But they voted because he promised to end ATO on day one. There is no democracy in this puppet state since 2014. The US has to be punished for destroying sovereign nations and spreading this much lies.