THIS IS WHY WOMAN SHOULD STAY OUT OF POLITICS

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 12.20.30.png (949x976, 802.1K)

God the stock of this current cabinet is astoundingly bad. That Ben Wallace is another div that managed to fail upwards somehow

yep I'm gonna call bullshit

Attached: putin.png (903x910, 655.49K)

lol Pootin is getting triggered by a whamen.. I thought the manlet was some tough badass? Oh yeah I forgot he is an incel MGTOW autist.

Who? I can't keep track of the cabinet anymore. Good thing is they know she's a woman and as such they know they can have a jolly over it.

Shes an idiot. You need to get someone with competencies in that position.

Imagine getting baited by some cunt kek

That woman couldn't tie her own shoelaces, some women are just dangerous she is one of them, bunny boiler!

WTF she made a statement? aaaargh i'm going insaneeee

Putin needs to personally pummel this wench into bedrest.

did she say he has a smol peepee

All bullshit, Putin was just raging about the sanctions and efforts to crash his economy so threatened nukes. Of course he just wants to blame it on somebody else
She didn't make any threats, if anybody did it was Boris

Our foreign minister made irresponsible comments too. We are globohomo WEF stooges.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 21-58-48 France says Putin needs to understand NATO has nuclear weapons.png (824x1131, 693.31K)

The would be claim is she accused Putin of taking a cocktail drug to try and get his peepee to work again.

Stupid Tory Bitch.

She is a failure! All she had to do is be polite and respectful like a professional politician, you're not meant to get angry or show your position or what you're thinking. Especially when talking to an old fox like Lavrov.

putin is a fucking joke

We literally have some dumb trumped up housewife in charge of our foreign policy

She cant even find Ukraine on a map.

The Russian guy has some 17 years experience and is hard as fuck and cold, calculating. But we have this fucking goober

She's a nutbag, she said the war could last for years and be ver bloody, that Putin is targeting civilians and that he could use much worse arms.
It's strange because Macron also said we must prepare for a long war. I beleive they're spouting the WEF narrative.

Bullshit on her being a leader? Yes, I think Lavrov fucked with her naming some Russia zones and she said Russia could under no circumstances have them.

She got to go, she'll get us all killed !

Putin runs the world right now.

Stupid bint is going to drag us into war with Russia. It's bad enough that prices will go up now that Russia will hit us with retaliation sanctions. Fuck our stupid zog government

Russians are whiter than you, amerimutt

The Russians recognize her as a weak spot that they can easily hang blame on. They’ll probably keep doing it. She has exposed her ineptitude publicly, but is a protected class, being a woman. Not surprising these types of politics are being played.

She looks like she farts nukes & fucks niggers, good luck lads she is gonna fuck us all.

The political class in UK are shockingly arrogant and uneducated, shows how corrupt UK Government has become!

Ohhhh Noooo.... Will she apologize bros?

>Stupid bint
>bint
We know it's you, Ahmed.

Yeah she named 3 Russian cities snd said they couldn't troops there thinking they were in a diffent country. I'd be like a foreign secretary of state saying the U.S. couldn't have troops in San Antonio, Houston, and Oklahoma City. She's a retard

qrd?

Attached: dump-it-bogdanov-s-telefonom.jpg (900x900, 57.15K)

Attached: 1646055580717.webm (640x492, 1.92M)

awww did little baby putie poot get triggered by a strong woman again?

2, not cities, but regions, and they were Luhansk and Voronezh oblasts.
Lavrov asked something like "surely, the UK must recognise that Luhansk and Voronezh are under Russian authority" implying that they could put troops wherever they wanted within Russia.
To everyone's surprise, Truss replied something along the lines of "the UK will never recognise that".