Pfizer data is gonna drop soon

Gentlemen, we are on the eve of the due date for the FDA to start fulfilling their FOIA request on Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine data. This is happening at the same time as increasing tensions between Russia and literally everyone else on the planet with nuclear attacks being considered. I think March is going to be a fun time bros, who else is as excited as I am?

Attached: 1643278020254.png (500x411, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33958444/
pfizer.com/refunds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

End of summer, or was it preponed

>who else is as excited as I am?

Attached: cheers_fren.gif (277x200, 556.8K)

Cant drop the data if a nuke gets dropped on the data

what about the whistleblower case that was uncovered this month?

Attached: 1645141896726.png (1242x814, 242.83K)

>oops, sorry. Russia hacked us and deleted all the data, the there's nothing left to release.

Now that’s what I call march madness baby!!!

Attached: 28B0F080-9A00-49F5-919D-29DD52C9C9E5.jpg (275x183, 6.27K)

>tfw poor little nuke never had a chance

Attached: hold_on_I_got_this.jpg (500x573, 181.94K)

They have to start releasing in March, with everything due by summer.

a real shame that it will go unnoticed due to that war thing.
Really makes you think.

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-204800.jpg (1304x2404, 441.53K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-204902.jpg (1273x2358, 640.25K)

Almost forgot about this one too! Wonder what tricks they're gonna be up to in the coming weeks boys. You just know they've been planning some fun surprises for us.

Reminder that Square Enix is anti white pro tranny trash that donated a million dollars to Black Lives Matters and only 50 IQ retarded people play these shit games

Attached: se.jpg (2444x2244, 1.62M)

shit got slid hard this last week

Attached: shills.jpg (474x290, 26.6K)

Bumpity bump bump

>I think March is going to be a fun time bros, who else is as excited as I am?
You're a retard if you think it'll have any impact whatsoever even if it clearly says that it gives vaxmaxxed vaids

bump

Attached: ogre.png (753x725, 593.7K)

And where is the proof that it hasn't been heavily tampered with?

No shit. They've already released the latest firmware for the NPCs and it's all about Russia now. We'll still make noise and piss them off when they do start releasing the data, though.

The Ides of March.

It'll be about 10 words per page with the rest redacted.

It'll all be redacted. Pages and pages of blackout.

> Pfizer data
we're so beyond that it's not even funny

>Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line
mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73

Attached: LINE-1 in Huh7 cells with BNT162b2.png (1690x967, 777.97K)

>some data has released
>it has nothing interesting, just plain clinical data
>someone on twitter uses a mix of numerology and astrology to prove that the data shows vaccines have 5g microchips
>Any Forums chudcels collectively shit their pants
>2 more weeks!
You know this is exactly how it will happen. Antivaxxer virgins of Any Forums continue to be convinced that finally this time, they proved they were always right. Those 999 previous times didn't count.

Even if the newest happening wasnt happening they still wouldnt care nor it would have any impact. The vaxmaxxed dont wanna hear it and they'll just doubledown on having
>done the best thing for the greater good
and seeing as they arent dropping like flies en masse (not enough to be noticeable, that is) you'll just be talking to a brick wall

Oh yeah, don't forget that a few months back Pfizer said they were getting an Omicron vaccine ready for March. It's been radio silence since then, what happened?

Dude that is so last week. There is a more recent fearmongering item that the Church of Antivax has ordained this week. Read the sermons and praise Prophet Malone.

get rekt shill

> Reverse-transcribed SARS-CoV-2 RNA can integrate into the genome of cultured human cells and can be expressed in patient-derived tissues
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33958444/

Awww, poor vaxie. Having buyer's remorse? NO REFUNDS!

Now explain in your own words what that means. Oh wait, you can't. You are only repeating what your masters tell you to. Good obedient sheep, licking the boots of Malone, thinking for yourself is scary. Obey. Believe. That is the mantra of the Church of Antivax.

Absolutely unhinged. My basterd, please visit pfizer.com/refunds for some assistance.

sweet pic, bro. Ill take that

>Wonder what tricks they're gonna be up to in the coming weeks boys. You just know they've been planning some fun surprises for us.

They'll simply lable all of us as "Nazi's spreading misinformation", and then the results will get memoryholed, just like the Panama Papers, or Hilarys e-mails, or Epsteins black book, or... fuck I could go on an on, it's all so tiring.

>oops, Russia hacked the server and deleted all the data before we could release it~

it means, at the very least, you can get cancer from the virus
if you read the paper you'll see it's mostly because of the viral S protein

FOIA's get ignored and postponed all the time especially if its tied to politics.