Russia/Ukraine Equipment Losses

In the sea of russian/ukrainian propaganda, this seems to be a good indicator of how things are going, all vehicle/equipment losses with photographic evidence.

oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html

>Russia - 245, of which: destroyed: 113, damaged: 6, abandoned: 42, captured: 83
>Ukraine - 139, of which: destroyed: 52, damaged: 4, abandoned: 37, captured: 44

Why is Russia struggling so hard?

Attached: 1645745511018.jpg (4096x2731, 1.66M)

This is the problem with dictatorships.
Generals are scared to question the leader. So they follow orders and disasters happen.
Russia is poor as fuck and even poorer cause of Putin. Ukraine has billions worth of NATO military equipment He has fucked up big time.

This, but also it's way harder to invade a country than to defend it. It's to be expected that the ratio will be in the defender's favour, especially when they're equipped with NATO weaponry and training.
Also, Russia hasn't sent in nearly enough troops for what they're aiming for, and it seems to come down to their shitty logistics. They can't sustain this war. There are videos everywhere of Russian armoured vehicles out of fuel and abandoned.
Ukraine also knows this and has been attacking their logistics with drones and shit.

Taking a city is very costly takes time and 5 to 1 odds agaist the people dug in.

It's literally the most advantageous defensive spot their is.

Additionally, it makes it significantly harder if you're trying to minimize city damage.

Did you see the traffic cam at the start of the invasion how much vehicles they had clogging the roads?
You see one or two abandoned with the troops dismounted and make and onions face but you didn't shit like this going on for hours and hours.
So to a redditor i suppose 200 vehicles seems like alot and i suppose youa re hoping it would be alot because you spent a shit ton of money suppling these guys with magic missiles but if you are oldfag and got in on the streams then you tend to be a bit more cynical of things.

Attached: a16.jpg (834x530, 86.49K)

sounds like more snake island/ghost of kiev BS

Attached: Commie1.jpg (619x519, 51.54K)

War is hard user. You have smart people at the top on both sides all working together to maximize the effectiveness of their hardware.

& you sound like a kremlin bot

Attached: a19.jpg (1172x671, 170.48K)

Attached: 1645780848879.jpg (706x621, 436.67K)

you sound vaxxed

You are assuming you are seeing all photos of the ukrainian equipment and you aren't.

I didn't even bother going through and clipping footage of this shit it just goes on for miles and miles and it is only one Colum of vehicles along an axis of advance.
No wonder some of them ran out of gas.

Attached: a35.jpg (1070x788, 88.57K)

>Unvaxxed hands typed this.
YWNBAW

So? That means I'm not seeing all pictures of russian equipment either.
There's no better indicator than basing things off the 100% confirmed losses so far.

Posting maymays about St. JAV aint gonna help, i hope you see now why the Russians are just rolling across the entire country side.
It's a GG nore

Attached: a36.jpg (560x750, 70.2K)

>3 new flags with 1 post each
kek learn to shill better faggot

>Why is Russia struggling so hard?
They weren't leveling entire cities like the US did in Iraq until today

What good is rushing forward with tanks when your supply columns then get jumped and your forward columns then run out of fuel?
Nobody expected Russia to take so many losses already