Is there a name for this phenomenon? I’m not talking the simple term of “boycott”...

Is there a name for this phenomenon? I’m not talking the simple term of “boycott”. I mean the whole idea of destroying or renaming products that are from or have the name of a country that has angered MSM. Normies love doing this shit. Zoomies are almost all too young to remember Freedom Fries/Freedom Toast but the energy is nearly identical:
>complex geopolitical issue gets mainstreamed to normies over 24 hour news cycle for most of a week
>normies become inundated
>start pouring $300 bottles of already purchased and paid for liquor down the drain
>t-to own the Soviets
It’s always cringe but it always happens

Attached: 725746FD-886A-40E6-92F3-E1996CBD605D.png (640x1136, 157.42K)

boycott

You dunning kruger idiot

Wrong you colossal cunt. Read the original post or go back to sucking kike ass

Attached: coronavirus_nigger.png (679x476, 451.5K)

It's called being a retard

It's a boycott you idiot.

>boycott
>refrain from buying or consuming items
>American version
>buy the product to rename or destroy it
Colossally retard etc

Yeah it’s not but thanks for proving the nigger presence around here

Virtue signal

The USA has been "anti-Russia" for 60+ years. Americans love to do this shit.

In a show of solidarity, I will pour what remains of a fifth of Russian vodka down my throat this weekend.

>it’s a pathetic faggot didn’t read the post episode

>"dumb conservatives destroying their levis jeans and yeti coolers just because the companies that made them are anti-gun and anti-conservative. They already got your money retards"
>"fuck Russia we'll show them we disagree with them by destroying Russian products we already bought. This will show them we are based and they are cringe!"
What it's called is tiresome

Attached: 1.png (919x1034, 1.03M)

Consumolution. I made it up, it's a revolution based on consumerism delusions.

retarded?

Boycotts = Not purchasing items or using services
Ban = prohibiting by law the purchase or possession

It reminds me of the stupid ass liberal college students that signed the petition to ban dihydrogen monoxide

You gotta put yourself in the mind of a simp/incel. Dumping $300 dollars of Vodka is a small price to pay for the slim chance that you might get lucky.

I know this place and it’s filled with tattooed progressives. Pizza is good but expensive, and you can’t say nigger in there.

Attached: 40B459D3-EA0F-4922-A30E-AF0327F4DB5D.jpg (828x595, 46.81K)

A government of the people. by the people, for the people, but the people are.. retarded

Attached: 2.png (922x850, 1.04M)

Psyop.

Yeah, its called boycotting.

N-no no no no IT IS DA JOOSSS THEY ARE CONTROLING THE FUCKING WORLD AND I'M THE ONLY ONE SANE!!!!

Now, commit suicide or get yourself educated so we do not need to tolerate you anymore.

Attached: 1645863747975.png (700x466, 80.71K)

For 105 years. But who cares.

Publicity stunt is all it is, some shitty journalist gets to meet their word count while some business gets free buzz from making some uncontroversial statement

yeah, it's called fuck you nigger

Pouring out paid for product is stupid

>8 years of war just so an american bar can overcharge for shots

Its a boycott tho.

See "Freedom Fries" and "Liberty Measles"

npc psychosis attention seeking

>The JewSSR
>Russia
This is how you have ended up the shithole that you are.

/thread

>Is there a name for this phenomenon?
mental retardation although now I think that word is not politically correct so just call them retards idk what the proper word is... handicaps? idk

hate by assosiacition

Yes its called being a normie fag. Side-effects include but not limited to being a retard who can't think for yourself and falling for kike lies, in turn making you no better than the jew

Yes. It's called NPC programming.

What was the deal with Freedom Fries?
I thought it was good old American exceptionalism, not a reaction to something the French did.

Retardation

symbolic, you show how much you despise the enemy

No, no no it is da joosss they control everything!!!

Attached: 1645379089935.jpg (645x1000, 155.26K)

#vodkachallenge