Now that the peace talks have failed

How long till Russia completely take over Ukraine?

Id say 2 maybe 3 days.

Pic Related Source:
twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1498283805689454594?cxt=HHwWhIC5rdvL_MopAAAA

Attached: peacetalks.png (617x494, 52.07K)

Let's hope soon so they can bag all the fancy new weapons and money the retarded NATO globofaggo states sent just in time of their arrival lol

Depends.
If they continue the civilian casualty reducing method, a week.
If they go full Grozny, the moment Russian Air force gets involved and levels the shit out of Kiev

This is Poland again. Zelensky won’t negotiate because he knows he’s got a deal with globohomo

Negotiations usually begin at the top and work their way down. If anything, this is probably going to work it's way down from there.

Attached: 1639751388009.jpg (1024x768, 161.5K)

wut, no demands on crimea?

Tbf you always start negotiations like that

Country ran by a comedian is being a clown
>Eastern border is already annexed alongside Crimea
>encircling has already begun
>uhhh please leave my country entirely including that island you took 8 years ago

the jew is ready to sacrifice his countrymen for EU & NATO membership (which is ridicolous for everyone sane on it's face already).

Even if they take Ukraine (which I think is likely unless there's some serious logistics or economical breakdowns) I doubt they can maintain control of it. You really think everyone will go "oh yeah, you killed our leaders, bombed our children and installed a puppet government so I guess you rightfully own us now".

Putin will want to put a win on paper but it's not going to last. He's fucked and you all know it.

Attached: NWDFGOsCSuQTPdEW-selRqp_KdJy4xj3AH07F8_M11c.jpg (610x767, 44.94K)

>source
>A twitter post by a literal nobody with 10 likes
Absolute state of Any Forums not to call it out.
The country that thought it could have Kiev incirkled in 72 hours is being a clown.
I remember you vatniks posting all about how sanctions won't do shit, that Ukraine will just surrender imediatly or after max a few days.
What happened to all that Ivan?
Not to mention all the "HAHA WESTERN MEDIA WARMONGER BY LYING ABOUT RUSSIA INVADING"

>peacetalk already failed
That was fast but I can't say I expected anything else.

It's funny Any Forums really still thinks that Ukraine would pick Russia still after this, that if Russia wins Globohomo will just go "Oh well guess we'll give up and let Putin win".

Apparently Globohomo is invincible but they give up at the drop of a hat.

he's an actor, meaning he has inherently a detached view of reality. they'll pay high prices for superifical feels & abstract intanglible bullshit like 'freedom' and 'democracy'. should be banned that someone from the arts becomes president

>A twitter post by a literal nobody with 10 likes
whats a screenshot?

globohomo is the dumb gray mass, led by the worst, run on feelings & overall defined by weakness in all dimensions.

is that tucker carlson on the right?

Ukrainians have the same mindset as trannies with their pronouns and delusions. They think it's cool to show up and demand delusional shit.

now the problem with globohomo is that its ruthless, knows no limits and the sheer amount of weak shits representing it. fighting vs globohomo is comparable to the 300 spartans vs all of persia.

sane people are the clear and outnumbered underdog against the tranny-blm-lgbt-democracy behemoth

HA HA HA HA HA HA
comedy hot of the day.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
I like it. I hope many Ukrainians will die.

Russia had better take this generous offer desu.

theyre completely mental

Why is it ridiculous? If NATO and EU keeps supplying Ukraine with aid and weapons, Russia is going to have a very hard time trying to pacify it. If Ukraine gets into NATO and EU, its economy is going to bounce back in less than half a decade and Russia returns to hibernation to upgrade its military and that shit will take a couple of generations at least. The only way Ukraine loses everything is if they do an unconditional surrender to Russia.