OPINIONS?

Attached: 66vnx7.jpg (550x500, 73.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

governance40.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"allowed on the internet"/type/op/start/2022-01-01/end/2022-02-28/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363861616
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363306133
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_city
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Almost all anti-Russia posts are seething shills and bots. Any Forums's views were always more in alignment with those of Sam Hyde, Ryan Dawson, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson and Andrew Anglin than with CNN or Vice. Just a while ago, the average user would understand Putin's desire for some cushion around the heart of Russia when faced with an onslaught of anti-white globalism and besieging U.S. bases and nuclear weapons as part of NATO's nuclear sharing policy. The average user would understand how lunatic NATO countries are for continuously meddling and committing billions worth of assistance to Jew-led Ukraine, which doesn't only sound familiar but prolongs the bloodshed and provokes nuclear strikes.

1) Political operations are pouring millions of "dark money" dollars into propaganda through social media, commonly employed by information ministries, specialized military units and political operatives to shape the flow of information. Notorious "Russian trolls" are nothing compared to the cyberwafare budget of the entire Western Hemisphere. Check Table 3 for a tiny glimpse of what's known:
governance40.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf

2) Shills always plagued Any Forums, be it perfidious propaganda or slide threads with topics ranging from suggestive suicidal ideation to framing Any Forums as incels with anti-women threads. However, notice how these threads came to a halt the second Russia's invasion became imminent:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"allowed on the internet"/type/op/start/2022-01-01/end/2022-02-28/
Anti-Russia shills are anti-white:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363861616
Pro-Russia sentiment gets deleted:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363306133

From ad hoc breakdowns we know that Any Forums has 100-200 slide threads at any given time without a "happening" (go-to flags: Slavic, Nordic, Netherlands, Canada, Australia, meme). Let times like this open your eyes to the infiltration.

all westerners in ukraine deserve the most horrible of deaths

Hey hey, ho ho, Globohomo has to go. Fuck Ukraine.

Based kraut

Thanks for pointing this shit out. It feels like I wandered into a parallel universe with the amount of NATO shilling going on in every single board.

It was obvious that its nothing but excuse for both sides to pretend like they "tried to talk it out but the other side was unreasonable".

clearly you never negotiated.
They where prepared to lose crimea and donbass.

Meanwhile I'm laughing at you retards eating up Russian disinformation without a hint of critical thinking.

> the puppets have their iPhones on the table so the puppeteer can hear every word
> they are so sovereign
What the fuck

Attached: 1646002668193.png (997x1280, 632.91K)

yes!!! IDK how they can't see through the propaganda

>wearing a hat indoors
deserves a hanging

kys Any Forums is not one person

I'm pro Russia and i hate Western women.

EБAЛA КИЯBЛЯH ПPEДCTABИЛИ?

>Social shaming
Fuckoff butthurt faggot.
If it's propaganda that you surely can counter it with facts.

Jews fighting Jews
Not my problem

Attached: 1646054120481.jpg (1024x683, 108.13K)

Well you start with a position you want to negotiate down from, it is pretty laughably bad position to take though.

Do we know what the Russian demands were?

I would have think they would have learned from social media exposure that the US state department does not have their interest in mind. And also nor they have the interest of Americans in mind

i shill anti russian hate for free

lol at that fucking jew in the black cap tryin to look tough. what a ugly fat kike

>Wearing a hat indoors.
Kek, my polish mother asks me if I'm russian or Ukrainian, if I have a hat indoors. Or a Jew.

Attached: 16111168027027.jpg (540x825, 50.45K)

Heh, Finns are the biggest normies and bootlickers of Globohomo.
You're one to talk about critical thinking when you eat up CNN narrative and don't even wince.

It's obvious that the intentions of the Ukrainian kike run government is to maximize civilian casualties. They are handing out guns to civvies for just that purpose. On top of that they recently have announced that they "arrested" the mayor of the town that surrendered to the russians when they were surrounded and claimed it was high treason. They basically then went on to say they would shoot someone on the spot for "negotiations with the enemy". Basically threatening people who surrender that they will be shot.

Where are your sources on this? So you are just supposed to lay down arms and let a occupational force do whatever they want? No fucking way i would sit idle.

>disinformation
wow what an organic word that Any Forums poster use. How do I log in?

I heard europe are exporting russian students back to russia. So it's time for you to go back, putinbot

wat dis picrel?

I dump car batteries in the ocean as well

Accept this concept:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_city

But no such thing has been declared, your point being?

Kek

The mayor effectively did declare that.

Putin is a kike, when will you retards wake up?

Attached: 1646024191892m.jpg (1016x1024, 180.84K)

Ukrainians are prostitutes