IT BEGINS!!!!

Game on boys!

Attached: gameon.jpg (1080x2095, 961.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globe.adsbexchange.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is the point of this really? They've been wasting fuel circling and doing figure 8s for days.. Like a bunch of flies in the living room.

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-050317_Brave.jpg (719x1154, 494.47K)

Is this just to taunt Vlad? Or to look like they're doing something to help? Literally doing nothing but wasting money as far as I can see

what is the point of it?

Right?

Wasting fuel? CIA wants "eyes on" that airspace in case they launch the nukes.

these things are pointing their radar donger right at the war you retard

Other aircrafts might not have activated their transponder. A Tanker always comes with several other aircrafts that get refueled. Also: Awacs are identifying russian activities. So at least we help Ukraine with this. Although we could do way more. GLORY TO THE UKRAINE!

These guys keep flying right over my house and making me all nervous that each plane is a nuke

Can't a satellite do that?

apparently it's the JSTARS surveillance aircraft under a different callsign. filled with letter agents and whitehouse employees to make sure the nukes haven't gone off yet

redundancy etc.

Nobody will launch nukes. To think they will is retarded.

Why? What good does it do

Even if a plane didn't activate a transponder why is Nato flying in circles around a territory that isn't it's business?

Nukes will never be used, ever. Even mad Vlad isn't stupid enough to use a nuke.

HOLY SHIT, A PLANE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

What app is that?

get the telescope and see if any other glowie aircraft do a mid-air refuelling

>Nobody will launch nukes. To think they will is retarded.
Regardless, it's the duty of the military to monitor in case they do. Just assuming something won't happen is not a very good military strategy.

CIA knows nukes aren't real unlike you spazzes.
Satellites aren't real. They use high altitude aircraft for that imagery.

Is it possible to blind them with strong enough laser?

Because they support Ukraine with Intel? Well, I think it is definitely our business to help a country in Europe that wants to become a democracy and shares our values.
And in addition: I am already hosting 2 female refugees in my apartment ;-)

no but you will get no-knock raided at 2am and dragged off to glowie central. maybe if your keister your phone up your ass you can do a live stream

Watching for nukes can actually cause them to be used though. Not only psychologically but quantum science, the quantum eraser effect. Schrodinger cat. So actually they shouldn't be watching

You can produce an EMP with a microwave

just stop it!

Attached: stop1pbtidtyranny.png (1278x169, 50.77K)

How much fuckin fuel do all these military faggots waste on their cowboys and Indians bullshit? All this military posturing and moving around while im dodging fuckin niggers left n right. Can Putin invade Detroit so we can get this fuckin city back online?

Send pics

Based

What app, user?

globe.adsbexchange.com/

>App

damn bro, I guess I will just have to go back to pissing all over the bathroom in my local mcd
I don't think I'm knowledgeable enough to do that

You don't think Putin will do away with the US Constitution and the US Bill of Rights?

top right press U to see only military aircraft.

you need like a fucking tesla battery for strong enough battery

who this ?

Attached: Capture.jpg (929x568, 114.44K)

Nobody is until they are.

google it.

Spreading chemtrails

NATO is giving Ukraine free Radar coverage so they'll know when the Russian Bombers arrive

I can't see them tho, just hearing planed all day

Why do you think that? One pulse is all you need. Just step it up with an inverter.

Be wary the luxembourguian bombers, Jewtin.

So why do recon planes and tanker planes keep having the their transponders on whilst all the jets and drones around it aren't?

Absolutely entry level basic mouth breather knowledge user. This might not be for you.

They want Russia to know they're watching and sharing everything they hear with Ukraine to troll them.

still got some (you)s

dont you need an atleast directional signal? Plane is like 10Km in altitude. signal will be much lower when it gets there

It's a high tech way of marking territory

Attached: 1646013653266.jpg (640x1138, 129.19K)

Based schizo

Thats Jake you fucking retard.

now that i think about it you can launch a homemade high latitude balloon and make it stay at 10KM and make it yaw around its axis to point at the plane.

Problem is how you take it close to wind using the wind

DON'T THINK ABOUT THE NUKES THEY WILL BLOW UP

How?

the absolute state of Any Forums. Did you forget to take your meds today, Schizo?