99% of anti-Russia posts are OBVIOUS globohomo shills and bots--proving that Russia is in the right?

Almost all anti-Russia posts are seething shills and bots. Any Forums's views were always more in alignment with those of Sam Hyde, Ryan Dawson, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson and Andrew Anglin than with CNN or Vice. Just a while ago, the average user would understand Putin's desire for some cushion around the heart of Russia when faced with an onslaught of anti-white globalism and besieging U.S. bases and nuclear weapons as part of NATO's nuclear sharing policy. The average user would understand how lunatic NATO countries are for continuously meddling and committing billions worth of assistance, which doesn't only sound familiar but prolongs the bloodshed and provokes nuclear strikes.

1) Political operations are pouring millions of "dark money" dollars into propaganda through social media, commonly employed by globalist information ministries, specialized military units and political operatives to shape the flow of information. Notorious "Russian trolls" are nothing compared to the cyberwafare budget of the entire Western Hemisphere. Check Table 3 for a tiny glimpse of what's known:
governance40.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf

2) Shills always plagued the internet, be it perfidious propaganda or slide threads with topics ranging from suggestive suicidal ideation to framing Any Forums as incels with anti-women threads. However, notice how these threads came to a halt the second Russia's invasion became imminent:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"allowed on the internet"/type/op/start/2022-01-01/end/2022-02-28/
Anti-Russia shills are anti-white:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363861616
Pro-Russia sentiment gets deleted:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363306133

From ad hoc breakdowns we know that Any Forums has 100-200 slide threads at any given time without a "happening" (go-to flags: Slavic, Nordic, Netherlands, Canada, Australia, meme). Let times like this open your eyes to the infiltration.

Attached: ukraine president jewish.jpg (1357x905, 319.58K)

Attached: SHILLS.jpg (1683x864, 410.84K)

>anyone who disagrees with me is being paid
faggot

I'm the only human left here OP.
It's all shills, don't listen to anyone.
Run.

>364094053
the notion that posts that have opions different than yours must be a resolt of a conspiracy against you is like a chris chan tier delusion.

if you're not being paid why waste your time arguing with us autists?

>mentally ill Muslims living in Germany
Go home rat

Attached: 9BB25DDF-BC7D-4305-96A4-333DF7D490E5.jpg (630x1024, 60.93K)

you should turn off that phone and go outside because the /pol overdose is kinda showing

there are no views here, anyone just posts anything they want
globohomo jews wanting something doesnt necessarily mean the opposite stance is right, though it's usually the case.

KIKE

Attached: 086C1423-DF82-487A-AB9C-1A89B248AFB4.jpg (1024x816, 172.58K)

because I’m an autist too, and I’m right and you’re wrong

>You can tell the shill posts because they are not communist!
Any Forumssheviks in a nutshell

It's all fake. Putin is a WEF member as well. It's scripted so they can have a reason to manipulate the markets.

Attached: Resized_Screenshot_20220226-175335_Brave(1).jpg (341x720, 190.59K)

Kikes calling others kikes.

Attached: Toughest-Antisemitic-Laws-Ukraine.jpg (2560x1600, 764.65K)

>Sam Hyde
Topkek 8/10

It’s fucked. They are so inorganic. They think they can fool us with this weak shit. Ukraine is a globohomo puppet state. Think you could make me forget that very salient fact with pure propaganda rhetoric??? Are they fucking insane
>However, notice how these threads came to a halt the second Russia's invasion became imminent:
Based. Didn’t exactly notice but this makes sense.

90% of this thread are comprised of these manufactured shills and astroturfers. It’s pathetic, obvious and embarrassing. You don’t even deserve a response, but go ahead and give me (you)s, you can’t help yourselves

Attached: 4EE5C6D0-31F6-4353-B657-B552FA6EAEE9.jpg (750x1000, 267.77K)

It's a contrived war. Both sides are kikes. The only winning move is not to play their game.

Attached: 1645789009819.png (1180x1274, 312.38K)

I remember during the 2014 us backed coup there was nowhere near this many shills defending the retards who wanted to join the EU

the only real solution to our problems is not to listen to jews and have our own power. Neither side is good here.

Attached: photo_2022-02-28_11-28-21.jpg (990x1280, 247.12K)

>99% of anti-Russia posts are OBVIOUS globohomo shills
Yes. Now cry yourself to sleep, Ivan.

Actually, both kikes and commies can fuck off. Was that the balanced answer you were looking for?

not just shills, but also
>trolls
>shitposters
>people who have a genuine hateboner for Russians, so they purposefully spread disinformation out of panic
I hope I'm not the only one in this thread who has seen the Polish flag glowniggers posting 2 exact same posts in a row

The efforts of trying to shape reality, control opinion and outright manufacture consent have been redoubled every year since the beginning of the pandemic it seems. 2020 it started heavily. I remember the whole blm uprising thing being shilled massively, and especially media came out with lockstep messaging hammering key info over and over. And then rittenhouse and jan 6 of course.
Now we’re seeing a more overt shill storm where they try to actively change people’s minds, or at least drown out dissent.
It’s undeniable at this point. I think a lot strategically is hinging on ukraine. the USA empire has to somehow scrape together a win out of this clusterfuck. The entire western media blob is being harnessed in a massive psyop.

>kikes
>commies
same thing

No way bro. I'm right, you're wrong. Also, OP is not a faggot today.

shilling Any Forums instead of twitter is some sad shit. it can't pay much.

>russia
>commies
Kikes are commies. Russia might be kike led , but they have no rotschilds in country. They definitely are against global jewry. American Jews aren’t happy.

Fighting against globalists is a plus. I don’t care what you think about Russia.
Usa losing is a plus
Gays and pedophiles losing is a plus

>Sam Hyde
Based

What gets me is all the posts talking about
>Russian bots
When all the posts are anti Russia. STRANGE!

Both countries are a part of the GLOBOHOMO narrative.

No, not everyone disagreeing. Only blatant shills.

Attached: jewish spammer.jpg (1024x978, 169.58K)

This.
I’ve never seen such an obvious bombardment of shills. Worse than covid, worse than 2020 election, even worse than vax pushing, and that had an extreme “with us or against us” angle that probably did more harm to their cause than good.
So they should keep it up lmao

Attached: AF3599D6-C086-4C0C-A1FE-6B783BEB2F75.jpg (832x1024, 113.06K)

that's my take. russia is trying to secure a future for her people and the world. NATO and allies dont even recognize mankind. haven't heard that word in a while. how can anyone fight for their future truly without taking on nato? we need russia in the balance of power - china is not it (dog eaters)

They will literally never win. Globohomo and the “great american empire” is fucking finished

sieg heil