Why dont we just nuke putin

He gets nuked then it's over lmao

Attached: putaing.jpg (1000x563, 51.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR3000/RR3063/RAND_RR3063.pdf
odysee.com/@AperioMedia:1/schwab-we-penetrate-the-global-cabinets:a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR3000/RR3063/RAND_RR3063.pdf

NATO pushed Putin to this

why can't we just destroy their nukes with our nukes

Why don't we just uno reverse card their nukes back to them?

The moment they see even the slightest hint of an ICBM in Russian airspace they will send every single nuke they have ever developed right back at you. Mutually assured destruction, that’s why.

The alien space brothers are keeping an alien eye on things

MAD is why

just take out Putin with a surgical strike, there will be no nuclear retaliation, there will be a sight of relief

>sight
sigh*

I don't think that will stop the war mate

Russians have +20 resistance to nukes. They've adapted to nuclear radiation.

it will allow to military to take control of the country and properly ascertain the situation for themselves to determine they're not under attack like Putin says they are

Schwab does not want his lap dog to get hurt, he is after all the one that ordered the strike to destabilize the west so he can step in like some "messiah" and offer "the great reset" and all it'll cost you is your life, freedom and privacy. So you better roll up as uncle schwab has new brews he needs tested on a global scale..
>odysee.com/@AperioMedia:1/schwab-we-penetrate-the-global-cabinets:a

but at whom will they shoot if the nuke just suddenly appeared with no marks or warning?
iran? japan? germany?

Everyone dumbass

lets gooooooo

Putin isn't the problem moshie and you know it.

yeah he kinda is, he has nukes on our border yet hes bitching about someone else doing it to him

okay so thermonuclear war is the answer? i hope you idiots get what you are asking for

Jews have a "code of honor" among themselves, capisci?

A list of elaborate plans and not a single one touches their big nosed cousins in Russia.
No action against their mafias, their shitty government, their mental illnesses, their businesses...

do you think it's just putin who wants this and everyone else is against it? delusional

one time Putin launched a nuke at my house cause I said he was gay in a Reddit thread. As soon as the nuke got close enough I went outside with a giant mirror. This was the first time the nuke had ever seen itself. It had no idea how ugly it was. Faced with this reality, it began to cry and swore to me that it would fly back and kill Putin as revenge. Everyone clapped.

Attached: AE209298-FB0B-4DAC-9ED4-923FD0989072.jpg (960x867, 280.78K)

Nukes are fake.

he
already
has
nukes
on
our
border

Surely you mean "everyone except Australia"

I've seen two unrelated boomers suggesting exactly this
>why doesn't someone just shoot Putin when he's out walking around Moscow
>they'd be a hero
and I suspect someone put that idea in their heads - maybe the TV. And now here you are.

Especially (((you)))

who would shed a tear for a dead secret police man?

Suicide Putin and Zekenskyy, problem solved back it up lads time to go home.