What would the avarage russian soldier say about this incident?

I'm so tierd of western media. I want the russian point of view. Also, i don't give a single shit about this war

Attached: 7cf25ffe2be4ab5591693d3f317ea687.jpg (473x463, 33.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR3000/RR3063/RAND_RR3063.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Why did you make me do this? I just wanted to rush B. BLYAT"

They dont like having to kill other slavic people but they will do it.

The Chechens on the other hand enjoy killing slavic people.

Attached: White Pepe.png (1423x1431, 498.38K)

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR3000/RR3063/RAND_RR3063.pdf

they say they weren't even told there was an invasion. they were told it was another exercise.

As with all recent wars pushed by russia, literally nobody wants a part of it but the song and dance has already begun

They all look like young zoomers. I don't think many of them though they were going to get shot up this hard.

They clearly don't want to be doing this, but they have to.

>this is pretty shit, but what can be done?

i think they should've realized by now

Nothing. Soldier follows orders or will be sentenced to death.

Where you have seen a young russian soldiers except (((captured))) youngsters with ukranian accent by hohols?

Yeah, those videos must all be fake. At this point I don't believe anything that Russians say.

>What would the avarage russian soldier say about this incident?
grrglgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgllllllllllllllll

Attached: 1645973747268.jpg (960x1280, 211.03K)

>enjoy killing people.

We are winning, the losses are somewhat higher due to Putin's underestimation of their resistance, but much less than the hohloshils post here. Another week and we will capture Ukraine.

Attached: 1640089484957.gif (638x434, 3.91M)

and then what?

Bro hohol lied about island airport ghost chechens casualties tank killled civilian car and many many more times.
Haven't you realised yet?

>avarage russian soldier say about this incident?
Dead people dont talk user

In my eyes, Russians wanted a peaceful takeover of Ukraine. Globohomo went harder then expected. But Russians are nowhere near there full power or ruthlessness. They have the capabilities to vaporize Ukraine but it would be bad for all parties involved.

And then allies have to explain to their population that they lost

Then that "kyiv" nonsense will finally be settled since that shithole will be named Putingrad.

Do you have the video of the Russian zoomerchads in the aircraft? Probably VDV.

a logical and unbiased opinion. thx user

Attached: CF-k9JAUEAAhvqg.jpg (530x492, 32.03K)

Then covid comes back

Why would they lie to save their skin while capture! That's unthinkable!

Attached: 1644971926720.jpg (720x720, 245.69K)

Economy ruined and tens of thousands corpses then. Is it worth it?

It’s fun sometimes

Attached: 3900E843-D513-4AA7-9FF8-61ED030F6E50.jpg (1280x720, 117.56K)

>people

>WesternMedia bans russian media outlets like RT
Sorry user

Then we will establish a puppet regime for many years and we will clean their brains from the crap that the West has left there for three decades. By 2030, they will be ready to join our team. Oh, I represent this day. "Welcome to the family dear Ukraine."

Attached: 3425234532452345.jpg (1600x1000, 288.47K)

Honestly this war is beginning to remind me of the German invasion of Poland. Western powers get goading on Poland and supporting them while Germany tried to be somewhat reasonable but because Poland *supposedly* had the backing of the west they had no interest in being amicable. Eventually Germany invaded and the war got a lot more bloody than it had to be, and of course Poland was destroyed and the west left them to their fate.

your government is working on making you unable to see it because of "misinformation"

I support Russia!!!!!
Thank you fren
Fuck all the jews
Majority of americans support russia!!!!

Finally someone who understood the Jewish trick

It's a joke.
Compare that to Chechnya or Syria.
30k force against 1.5 million army?
Idk what Putin is even doing

Attached: 1645753776141.jpg (828x1046, 137.06K)

Most Russians are brainwashed on this war with Ukraine. Just like most Americans are brainwashed on subject of accepting niggers, faggots and kikes.

I think regular soldiers don’t like the Ukrainian nationalists. But they are ok with the civilians.

Only lies i've seen are the Moskals pretending to have proper army. Where's the armatas, the sukhoi-70's, the drones, the ubersoldier armor. All that parade shit, you guys are so full of shit.

Attached: a4GLrLv_700b[1].jpg (700x862, 89.72K)

>Be poor vatnik
> Get conscripted
> get on a standard training exercise
> driving in a 40 years old metalbox with no GPS
> suddenly realise you are 50 km inside Ukraine, part of a spearhead invasion force
> there is no logistics, no ammo, no air support
> gets captured by Ukrainian forces
>be beaten till cry and filmed on camera
> be striped naked and thrown in a mudhole
> be shoot in the abdomen and let to bleed and die while snow is covering your body.

Attached: 1626650366064.jpg (506x314, 54.23K)

>Moskals
Fucking Diasporafaggot

I expect a genuine native under a countries flag not eastern Euro retards
Go Back and fight, human trash

>get conscripted
>some fuckboy tells you your time of service gets shortened if you sign this one paper that sends you to a bunch of exercises near ukraine
>whoops you're now fighting a war
>putin: WHY MORALE BAD?!
lol
lmao
(poor kids)

Ask Putin, that was his idea

Attached: 1645144881985.jpg (633x912, 180.21K)

>1.5 million army?
we did not use even 10% of the numbers you mentioned, there are a maximum of 100 thousand of our troops around the entire perimeter