How likely is it that Russia uses nukes?

Attached: C08CD440-C591-4E71-9B37-F7D3E377E63E.jpg (828x489, 169.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8
nuke.fas.org/guide/russia/c3i/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1645594238774m.jpg (1024x576, 80.6K)

Very. Today

>Invades Ukraine despite saying they won't
>Russia's economy ravaged
>Betrayed by allies

nah they aint nuking

NOTHING will happen you retards

Very likely user

Meh
Cold war shit like this was headlines every week or two

emp more likely to be honest

Who would the target be anyway?

100%

So many amerimutts hanging themseleves because they cant use the internet kek

all posturing. why would you have to move nuke icbms “into place”

Not likely at all... The Juden want an endless War, not a decisive one.

Zero.

Hopefully very likely, as globohomo winning means the death of white people.

Attached: white genocide.gif (500x288, 3.77M)

VERY LIKELY

SEE YOU ALL IN VALHÖLL BROTHERS

DO IT!! JUST FUCKING DO IT!!!

I hope NATO HQ in Brussels, than we are rid of that godforsaken place

72%
This is why we can't allow ONE FUCKING PERSON to be in charge of these things. Putin needs to be removed.

absolutely unlikely
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8

Noooooooo not my hecking dopaminerino

>Cucker Tradson

If you help Russia USA will freeze your assets.
It's on boys

Given that nuclear weapons don't exist i think it's unlikely they will be used

You're either a shill or believed a shill of you think Putin will use nukes.
The only things the Left fears more than COVID are nukes and Nazis

Please God, Nuke Jew York

That's not the appropriate question.

The appropriate question is: How likely is it that the Jewish Empire of Satan, of which you are a core component piece, forces Russia to defend itself using nuclear weapons?

Attached: fiveeyes-1-768x567.jpg (768x567, 70.13K)

Putin is fucking top class retard. He gets his country economically sanctioned and threatens with nukes. Way to go!

are russians so fucking cowards that they prefer to die in a nuclear war than kill putin?

Why can't slavs accept they will end up like brits and be the laughing stock of the world? You're not a super power anymore.

Russia can't fight another regular war right now, so any attack from any western country would have to be handled with nukes.
If the US had 70% of its armed forces bogged down in some war, then they would put their nuclear forces on high alert just in case China or Russia tries to take advantage of their temporary weakness.

Do Russian nukes even work ?

100 percent likely that usa nukes itself

>If the US had 70% of its armed forces bogged down in some war, then they would put their nuclear forces on high alert just in case China or Russia tries to take advantage of their temporary weakness.
They didn't do this in irak or vietnam

Attached: 2022-02-28_043310.jpg (2543x1428, 380.04K)

pls dont im warm and comfy rn i dont wanna leave home

Don't care still not taking it.

Unlikely.
The whole point of nukes is that you can't use them, because if you use them then the other lot use them and you lose anyway. Everyone has come to the uncomfortable revelation that this means that nuclear powers can't actually go to war with each other, meaning if a nuclear power attacks a non-nuclear power, there's fuck all anyone can do to stop it. Russia is not indicating a desire to nuke Ukraine, it's setting up its deterrent to ensure NATO cannot intervene

Designed to desensitize you away from the expectation of use

Highly unlikely

Let me get this straight. He's not willing to airstrike a city because he's scared of hurting the civilians that Zelensky is using as human shields but he's willing to nuke it? Yeah. Sounds fake.

>the consequences will never be the same
Is he calling the cyber police too?

Tactical possibly, but at that point the war will have took a turn for the worst, it's mostly propaganda at present, no real infrastructure has been destroyed outside of military bases. But full blown nukes I would say a 1% chance. If tacks are used it would be a case of the war being so bad all cities should be evacuated.

best comment in thread

100%

He's fucked if he doesn't.

God I beg of you, bomb israel and jew york

if they touch nato then its game over. either the rest of the world pussies out and russia takes over or the world will end as we know it

Eye witness accounts have reported Silo doors are open.

... the russians need three people to start the nukes. putin alone cant start them.

nuke.fas.org/guide/russia/c3i/

WITNESSED

Attached: 1645991517864.jpg (1120x1132, 260.05K)

Since the whole Ukraine thing is not playing ot as planned , I see they are upping the panic mode. Ukraine is a nothing burger, and is not allied with anyone, in fact they were rejected from NATO membership since they are so corrupt. Which is really bad considering how corrupt the nation in NATO are.
But really what are they distracting peoples attention from?

Attached: AnglozionicAllianceInANutshell.jpg (1524x945, 175.72K)

It would only happen if Russia was threatened with invasion. If Ukraine somehow became a NATO member and every NATO country s ent troops to ukraine to fight russians, there would be a much s tronger chance of a nuclear launch. It would probably be tactical and result in russian troops being eradicated.

He’s willing to nuke non Russians. The whole point of this is that he sees ukraine as rightful Russian soil

It doesn't matter if they are all placed there by Putin.

Hopefully it happens. There are too many people in the world, the majority being retarded. The world needs a great reset and this can do it.

The last 2 or hopefully 3 digits of my post will determine the percentage of how likely it is that Russia unleashes nuclear hell.

Bingo

China, Russia, Europe, U.S. They're governed by the Rothschild banks. Biden and Xi and Johnson and Putin give the illusion of government. Know this, and everything makes sense.

The only thing that CANNOT happen is the Rothschild family being destroyed. And they have paid secret trusted operatives to make sure that never happens. Anything else is allowed.

lol christ ive not heard that referenced in a long time

very unlikely. he has thermobarics weapons which are better (less contamination of your new territories)

Somewhere right around 0%. Once China fully dips Putin will probably Hitler himself and the rest of Russian leadership will be given a face-saving option that ends the war. When your only ally is deeply dependent on the current global order it doesn't bode well for you if you start shaking shit up. F for Putin. Truly the manlet of century.

0%

If I'm wrong, we were fucked anyway and escalation was only a matter of time.

oyyyy veyyyy!

MAD exists, boo this man!

as likely as it is that NATO declares war on them. so not at all

Australia, what else

Everyone has aids now, so this is the plan to hide it.

between zero and two more weeks

100% certain and he'll fire them all at bonganistan

Unlikely.
MAD still holds.
It's sabre rattling and intimidation but if he dares actually use nukes he knows Russia will be target of nuclear retaliation.

100% we’ve had enough of globohomo
Bye

I think MAD is bullshit. With good enough intel, you could precision strike pre-emptively in a way that disables your opponents ability to counter. I mean it's risky as fuck but surely possible.