Imagine being fagliance shill and thinking that this is somehow bad military advancement...

imagine being fagliance shill and thinking that this is somehow bad military advancement? are they literally living in fantasy world or straight up denial?
not even to mention fact that russians are avoiding damaging and killing civilians

Attached: .gif (1200x902, 3.16M)

anyone who spent a single day in the military looking at maneuver maps can say that this is very impressive considering the lack of civi casualties and gore images so far.

What about civilian uprising. Unless that is on purpose? Kill Russia, hide the evidence and unite the world. Well done Putin

ching chong bing bong

Russia learned from 1995, and yes, the current advandce is very unrussian when it comes to the use of force. They are handling Ukraine like a Fabere egg

based

Cope, seethe, dilate, repeat

/thread

Putin occupies Kiev, depose and arrests or kills Zlensky.

Now what?

new elections
peace keeping mission in Ukraine
Donetsk and Luhansk are now like Transsinistria

New elections?, whit selected candidates?

of course. same game the USA and the west has played now for nearly 100 years

And when the Ukrainians continues to resist? What then?

>Tfw Transnistria became a thing like few days ago.

Check out every war and armed conflict Russia had in the last 30 years when it come to what can be considered Russian sphere of influence. There will nobody left to resist.

Attached: Grozny2000.png (1039x683, 1.66M)

Zelly boi will probably run off to the West faster than you can say shabbat

Do you think that the West won't keep sending weapons and aid?, do you think the ukrainians are just going to forget about his country and let Russia control it as if it is Belarus? I don't think so.

Place is being devoured, man.
I don't know the first thing about military; strategy, tactics or history, but, occupying all territory around cities so can't be re-supplied/ troop rotated/ reinforced is the way forward.
Can argue if that was the plan all along or had no choice due to stiff resistance, pretty irrelevant argument if ask me.
reality is that's what's happening & it's going to be incredibly successful.

Most accurate map I have seen so far slant eyed slavshit

They are handling russia like 'it is a fabere egg' like said. Especially considering russians are used to deleting an entire grid square with each artillery bombardment and they have chemical warfare agents at the unit level

>Bugman most accurate of all!

Sure, as long as now international contract a la minsk is signed, and the majority will end up in Russian military warehouses. Weapon deliveries are useless in this theater.
>Will the Ukrainians forget
probably not, those that survive might become the next Chechenian dogs of war