UKRAINE WAR COVERAGE = RACIST

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10558235/Nikole-Hannah-Jones-blasts-media-insidious-racism-heavy-coverage-Ukraine-invasion.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 4.35.31 AM.png (1352x1076, 670.87K)

Well I guess we better run those racist media jews out of town eh?

1619 Project is wrong but she is totally right about this.

kys
I WISH whites and white media were racist.
I fucking wish they were. But they are not and that has nothing to do with it. We are worried about ukraine because it has serious implications for OUR political environment.

We don't care about some african shithole because whoever controls it has no importance for us.

>Nobody gave me attention for 3 days
"Hey look at me, I'm black!"

Day of the rope is at hand.

Why can't these niggers realize some civil war in an African shithole is totally insignificant compared to a nuclear superpower waging war on a European state?
One wrong move by either side could literally lead to a world-ending nuclear war.

Let me know when a nuclear armed Oooga Booooga country invades another Ooga Booooga country that's vaguely allied with nuclear armed countries.

Attached: IMG_20220220_112943_473.jpg (654x760, 62.46K)

why retards share this kind of 'news'. Like, you care what this robot says?
just ignore

They are children, stop assigning them agency

The more I hear BLM whining about niggers, they more I believe they've been funded by Russia all along. As Any Forums's been claiming for years.

It's a wonder the massively over represented black newsreaders and "journalists" have not gone on strike over this, I mean there's plenty of work for them in advertising right now

>globhomos forment discontentment and dissidence for decades
>Globhomos harvest what they sowed now

The thumbnail legitimately looked like a clown at a glance

Attached: Female.jpg (819x1024, 151.75K)

>wants equal coverage
>BREAKING: LeRoy done shot a nigga over some J’s!
>sheeeit not like that!

She's actually right. But she also needs to call out American war crimes & demand sanctions be brought against them until the turnover those guilty of them.

Black news

Attached: Makes_her_happy.jpg (633x2006, 69.11K)

Can Americans even conceptualize anything happening in the world without making it all about blacks?

No. American "culture" is centered around niggers

>1619 founder
This is what they want to teach kids in school btw.

>nigger victim/inferiority complex and need for attention again
lol