Russia bad guy. tv and george soros said so

>russia bad guy. tv and george soros said so.

Attached: wwe audience.jpg (575x489, 270.13K)

Why does Any Forums keep on rooting for losers?

>Russia lost
>Nazi germany lost
>the confederacy lost
>orange baffoon lost
>kkk lost
>religion lost
>the British empire lost
>western tradition lost
>trucker convoy lost

it's like you guys can't win politically, biological, socially or even religiously. So unfortunate.

Attached: 1532285989636.jpg (618x455, 62.02K)

this.
Any Forums loves losers and haters because Any Forums itself is mostly white male losers and incels and they have no real hope in modern times

>Russia good guy because tv and George Soros said they're the bad guy

It's actually because you're jewish glowniggers desperate not to lose control over society in the largest collapse since the USSR. Have fun bitch nigger, you'll be in prison soon.

Nu/pol/ is always wrong.

You will always be incels.

true

>russia good guy. Facebook and WhatsApp groups said so.
God I hate boomers

>you'll be in prison soon.
In two more weeks I'm sure

Most of the world is right-wing, conservatives on average have more sex, are more attractive, are richer, etc. All you know is losing, leftism attracts the most pathetic of human beings, throughout all of history. We win politically, biologically, socially, and religiously, just because you never even played.

show me one of these groups. they dont exist. theyve all been hacked, censored, or banned.

>Russia good cause Kremlinshills said so

Attached: 6895689.jpg (1080x423, 46.59K)

ohh no they censored a bunch of skitzo boomers from spreading dangerous stupidity MUH FREEDOMSSS

cope loser

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-17 5.54.09 PM.png (856x1017, 694.32K)

you do know ww2 was won by liberal goverments against the right-wing you fucking retarded Americunt don't pretend to know history mutt

Okay so explain. Who exactly "brainwashed" me?

>they dont exist.
>they do actually exist but were censored
kek nice skizopost you have there, Were you goalposting even before I could answer?

based Italian, rare nowadays

>root for the side that wants to exterminate your race because they gonna win!!!!
Holy shit, does this actually work on people?

what the fuck are you afraid of mutt? You have guns right? You aren't being exterminated lmfao so many crackheads on this board

>it's not the 99.9% of the shit around you all controlled and owned by the same group you see over and over that's brainwashing you. its some extremely rare outlier you only saw once.

That's not how brainwashing works.

Attached: 1632402572497.png (722x720, 338.14K)

Shills have literally no argument against this. It's fun to watch them seethe.

I never liked one single russian in my life, you people are nigger tier to me

Stop spamming nigger

Attached: 1637699361778.png (760x704, 339.81K)

you can't argue with stupidity that bad

Attached: article-2368914-1ADFEE67000005DC-959_306x853.jpg (306x853, 65.91K)