I say we go in here

I say we go in here

Attached: Kola_Map.png (1140x860, 644.59K)

Looks like a sad little penis

Benis :DD

and do what? get eaten alive by polar bears?

Annex r*ssia pice by pice

you do realise 90% of russian industry is western europe and siberia is mostly a barren wasteland

You would know

It's cold there, be sure to bring your woolens.

What does Kola have to do with Siberia?

i assumed we would be moving from kola all the way to moscow. that means going through siberia

VGH... Hyperborea...

Rightful Finnish clay

Attached: Europe_814.png (1393x1075, 230.09K)

>from kola all the way to moscow
>through siberia
????
Could you show me on a map where you think Kola is? I'm curious

you are correct i made a mistake in thinking siberia streched a lot closer to scandinavia than it actually does

And do what? drink reindeer piss? Kola peninsula sucks.

I am ready

Attached: RailwayportMurmansk.jpg (3888x2592, 2.2M)

Almost just before covid i wanted to take a trip to snowy Murmansk but shit happens. Don't really know why i am interest about Kola, for some geographical reason maybe.

I always saw it as a clitoris. Norway and Sweden on the other hand are testicles and Finland is the flaccid penis mashed up against Russia.

Siberia isn't in Europe anglo...

Goga Gola Benisula
:DDDDDDDD

Literally looks like my flaccid penis. Even my erect is barely over 4 inches. I fucking hate being a dicklet but at least I’m incel so no girl has ever seen it to mock it.

imagine the smell

Probably seeing a place not many have seen. I've been to arctic Canada and it's neat nature wise. In the wilderness the air is noticeably fresh and you're expected to carry firearms in case of bears. The town's are not so great though, usually either mining or marine fuel supply/shipping, very industrial. The people generally are drunk/high off their asses and I expect Russia to be the same.

Exhaust fumes and rock salt.

Norway isn't in EU why did you choose the EU flag

Don't bother. The roads erroded decades ago.