Kid gloves have come off

Kid gloves have come off.
twitter.com/militarylandnet/status/1498265261794807816?s=21

Attached: 5635E080-1D90-4123-B62E-A024546F8627.jpg (2048x2048, 453.65K)

Every single fucking cellphone since 2018 has at least a 1080p capable camera on the back of it, yet every pic and video that we see is pixilated, grainy and blurry as fuck. What happened? Did the war send everyone back to their flip phones?

Or is this just another psyop?

It's telegram god awful compression obviously. No one cares to send them as files so you could jerk off to HD gore

Don’t care, gonna fuck this half Slovenian chick soon. I live in Appalachia so she’s trad lmao

*advertised as 1080p because average people don't know that you need a certain bitrate to back that up, hence looking like op

Bruh we're American, no not everyone has nice shit yet.

What city are you in?

literally every ukrainian has a smartphone, in larger cities its probably half iphones

clearly it's from a video

Kyiv

Why is pol so behind this war? Other happenings you could come here to see the very latest but this time after several hours someone will just repost a video from twitter. Did you see the friggin legs rekt lady and her foot out on the road, etc? on twitter. or not yet?

you mean kiev?

You are completely full of shit. I use telegram every single fucking day with my wife and family. The pics DO NOT look like this you lying scumbag piece of globohomo shit.

LMAO. Get fucking real, retard.

Kyiv is a not 3rd world. The people there have nice cars... and nice phones. Fuck off with your bullshit.

lmao... yeah, lo-res and blurry. The injured are a long way from the blast, their faces hidden, fake blood...

AND CLEAN CLOTHES

Covfefe

Are you winning Ukraine?

Attached: 1645948879970.jpg (861x1426, 1.67M)

>LMAO. Get fucking real, retard.
So... you don't need a high bitrate to film 1080p? It's cool to just have 1080 pixels of 10% quality jpeg at 12 fps?

It's a video compression you fat fucking retard. Take a vid with your phone. Send it a few times. It will look like a pixalated mess.
I mean Kyiv, every single soldier who steps foot our soil will go into it

This is just the beginning. Backstabbing cunts will know pain soon enough

random bodies on the ground. no sign of any artillery hitting that area...ya im gonna call it fake.

So you're telling me that EVERY SINGLE PERSON in Ukraine has old school motorola flips? They all have iPhones, etc., just like we do. Your lie isn't working.

It's actually the end. Russia won't exist in a month

Why is Shazam killing civilians?

> Why is Any Forums into Russia invading a country.

Lol your a faggot go watch cartoons or something

> arm civillians
> pretend to be surprised when those civilians become targets

thank you meme flag here's your 50 rubel for the edgy post

It's anything other than fake, right? Troll. Fuck off.

Kiev people are now Escape from Tarkov because the government gave aks to everyone

Cлaвa Укpaїнi

send it a few times and the quality will lower hey... interesting.

Go to a third world country and see how many people have smartphones, it will surprise you.
Also, no one is gonna hail Satan?

could be partisans
nobody knows what's exactly going on there.

This is what pic look like when my $1000 apple phonoe using GF sends me pics to my $1500 android phone

>amerimutt who has never worked with video files tells you how video files work
yep

>oh no things that happen in war are happening everyone panic
faggots

LMAO. Nice catch :D

fake war low quality censored footage.

"wag the dog" continues. good movie. go watch it niggers

staged photos just like syria 10 years ago. gullible retard npcs never learn

I heard Chechens surrounded Mariupol and wanna kill everyone

No more holding back? haha...

This is going to be all over the Ukraine if negotiations fail or Russia's advance stalls.

Quieb

Hows the food in kiev, was today's lunch any good?

Attached: 1645526249897.jpg (960x960, 61.55K)

It's encoded footage basically compressed.

Are the defenses doing as well as your media says?

You don’t get it

You know you're over the target when you start receiving flack.

wow why didn't the president of Ukraine stop this with his bare hands i thought he was a chad.

just part of war

Attached: Chris_Cantwell.jpg (1024x579, 50.55K)

>trad
>let's you fuck you just like that

What’s happens when you follow an LGBT kek puppet and more innocents will die because of your own mistakes.

Fuck off jidf

learn to read, retard. Behind the times not behind as in supporting
there's a hd video with body parts and shit on twitter. it's just not on Any Forums because as i say, there's nothing on here that's up to date

Wife made delicious lasagna. Silpo reopened. McDonalds and KFC are working again providing food for soldiers

t

>Russia won't exist in a month
Delusional. Your country should not have given up its nukes and this would not have happened.

That's what Ukraine actually looks like. Most of their resolution was sold off after the fall of the Soviet Union and shipped out of the country.

Ukraine GDP per capita = $3,726.93 USD
they're niggerpoor dirty peasants. they wouldn't even know what a phone was.

goddamn mutts are so fucking stupid.

Ukranian quebec

Whao fake pictures
I'm terrified!
Like I was with the chinks dying in the streets!
So scary, we really need a New World Order to solve this amirite!?

Kœnugarðr

This shit is either fake, like the wooden guns, or from 2015 / 2016.

And nevermind the footage that has leaked of directors and cameramen telling the crisis actors to run towards the camera.

>resident kike shill weighs in

Attached: c51.png (573x676, 425.7K)

Keyjeff

kek!

Cope. Seethe. Dilate.

>50 rub
basically toilet paper at this point

Not sure if you get it but the person sends someone the vid. and it spreads. everyone keeps resending it. saving and reuploading. the compression algorithms destroys any detail there is

Ohh so this is what happens if a retarded child president tell civilians to go outside and sabotage an invading army. Well who would have fucking thought.

B-but I thought the bad guys would just go home once we sanctioned them. I retweeted a Zelenskyy tweet for Christ's sake.

Attached: eca.jpg (708x800, 50.63K)

In the West Telegram does not have this quirk. Curious