RUBLE PLUMMETS 22% IN ONE DAY

So how is poutine going to cope with this , is he going to starve his own people for a shithole country ??

Attached: rub.jpg (1106x656, 47.53K)

>m-muh 630 bln reserves
>most of it frozen in western caveaus
>20bln/day war expenses piling up
>no access to markets to sell bonds
>said bonds would need a 70% interest rate to convince anyone to buy them now that they're rated junk

Just a dip

>Just a dip
It may be a good idea to go to the nearest forex exchange and buy some.

>Can't liquidate 1000 ton gold reserves.

My dick is so fucking hard right now. Payback for 50+ years of communism and stunted development. I hope every single rushit vatnik drops dead

Attached: 1645992194195m.jpg (1024x689, 197.45K)

most of it is stored in western central banks.
It's currently frozen and inaccessible to Russia.

2400 ton*

nobody owes you development you fuckin shithead son of a hag

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOOGRAPH....
...everytime I do it makes me laugh....

Attached: 1586875569035.png (487x524, 570.17K)

Good you're seething, it means it's working, rushit subhuman trash. I hope you all die fucking filth.

Attached: 1646035765517.jpg (689x878, 143.36K)

Russian grain is an export stupid, 5hey won't starve this isn't 1990

Outin expected - 25%, so its even less thsne expected kek

i live in usa kek go suck niggers off yourself

When this baby hits -88%, we're gonna see some serious shit

22%? Still 22%? How long has it been at 22%? Two? Three hours?

I'm a brainlet. Will Chinaman debt help them to cope or are they just bankrolling the invasion?

Attached: f4ecc81b-8d4c-4022-b7d2-fc7df0ffc40f.jpg (1920x1080, 1.77M)

Both, china will buy their grain and give them access to the world's economy china needs the food, they wanted Africa but might take Russia instead

Correct me if I am wrong but won't this only really effect russians trying to buy luxury goods abroad(which they can't really go anyway). Russia isn't suceptable to markets like Europe as they produce virtually everything they need exept luxury goods and can just peg the price of exports to the current exchange rate of rubles meaning no real loss of revenue?

Does this mean Russian brides will come at a discount now?

Onlyfans e-thots on suicide watch. Sex with 10/10s now only 1 dollar in Russia.

If they've taken loans in foreign currencies or from foreign banks they're fucked.

Correct, their major export is grain and oil about 20 percent of America oil is from Russia, arabia will not increase production so sanctions don't apply to oil or aluminium so basically this is just a hit to the currency itself, internally it'll be useful but the exchange rate will suck

Pretty sure they have run a surplus for a while and have been buying up gold and Russian debt

>RUBLE PLUMMETS 22% IN ONE DAY
And I rememeber belarusian ruble plummet 300% a day, no biggie, i only lost 5k usd (of 10k deposit) in conversion

Good point, repayment in rubles will need to be much higher, but what will those banks do? Invade Russia? Please. Banks will just seize foreign property from oligarchs like yachts and shit.

Russia actually pays its debts unlike other countries plus has massive reserves.

What year was that friend?

hey, hey hey. poutine is awesome, and doesnt deserve the comparison.

1 1964 dime.

time to buy?

Hey I'll fuck you for one of those

If you think this is going to last you're so naive I actually pity you.
1000 times this.

Does that mean we should start buy rubbles now?

2011 or something, the official number was 56%, but you only could buy usd for 3x price realistically

nop.
It's easy to buy but for the forseeable future theres no way to sell.
There's also a good chance they'll keep crashing down for a while.
Even if they were to get completely destroyed it still would be a pretty risky investment, it's hard to say if they'll bounce back.

Hard to say, it'll go lower probably, maybe be worthless soon, depends on how much Russia can squeeze Germany with natural gas and oil supply, might make Germany soften, but if they restart nuclear power and they say they probably will Russian influence over Europe wanes, I think belarus will do better being new buffer between Europe and Russia

who’s gonna buy it and through what system would the transaction be settled