What are the political implications of having a Asian wife?

I want to marry a woman from Vietnam. I find her very attractive, her family is great. I feel like immigration in the US will block it or say it's a scam because they hate successful, happy white men. I could live in Vietnam instead but I feel like it sucks compared to living in USA. I feel like people would look at me as a perv if I have a Vietnamese wife who is 7 years younger than me. What you think?

Attached: 9af953c51c42af9903a91da9e7ce90f5.jpg (691x1024, 95.3K)

Vietnam is a shit hole.

Who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks?
If you are happy that is all that matters.

Russia isn’t the enemy

Attached: 60A31DF6-87C2-4080-8EE5-75A2D9EA1396.jpg (433x720, 38.55K)

not politics, fuck off.

>muh dick ooga booga
Hey there whitoid sexpat, your kids will always have loyalty towards vietnam.

It means you're a race traitor, lover, and your opinions will be discarded. If you pursue this you'll have to give up thinking about politics because you will be part of the problem

her killer was literally chechen (russian) muslims you moron lmao
>Rakhmat Akilov

Attached: 1645921676121.jpg (750x611, 166.76K)

Never forget her.

Attached: Ushba_1879.jpg (536x800, 140.24K)

Move to Taiwan bro
We like happy couples

if they're female they'll just jump on white dicks, and if male will become a tranner or kill themselves so it evens out. cope.

Russia's stance on extremism is real real real clear.

Attached: ok.jpg (480x270, 18.93K)

Get a white egg donor and enjoy the fine Asian pussy Asia has to offer.

Hello, I married a woman in Vietnam :)

Saigon is comfy

What is your experience? Good idea? Bad idea?

>7 years younger
You should go back to red dit. That's not even a meaningful age difference, faggot.

Good idea.
Sometimes they get a little fiesty. Just go outside and have a beer and come home a couple hours later and they'll be chill

when viet women have plastic surgery they are the best looking generic asians

if you are going to have a child do you want a half breed Asian girl usually attractive will be fucked like crazy lol or a smalled dicked son that no women will want other then Asians

Hanoi is better

Only good if she still has her penis

Attached: 20220224-010624.jpg (755x1195, 424.28K)

Good pussy

Viet girls are all hot. The vast majority can't afford surgery because their country is a disgusting wreck. I don't know.

Political implications are sex.

Politically speaking. I am not against it and quite fond of it. Although id rather stick to my own race which is white.. But if I WERE to race mix it'd be with an asian. But I probably wouldn't do that.

Most of them have brown roastie pussy and nipples. Incredible boring to talk to after you fucked them the first time.

t. knower

>falling for the azn meme
It is with great sadness that I must insist you off yourself

Attached: 1482440211523.jpg (787x1009, 323.37K)

Hanoi is small and sucks ass, rent is more expensive, nothing really good to do there, air will kill you

Move to Vietnam or she will just divorce you after she gets her green card

You need to put a baby in her to foil that plan

I have a mommy wife who takes care of everything in the house. I put a baby in her, she can never leave me. Put a baby in her before she learns you're a loser in your home country.

they will, you won't even be able to get a lawyer to help you because they will think you are engaging in human trafficking lol. Just immigrate to Vietnam bro, there is no future here.

In the US? Won't she then just leave you AND financially rape you for 18 years?

Put a baby in her :^)
Immigration will do the paperwork faster and much higher acceptance rate.

Asian born asians are WAY different then American born asians.

Asian born asians will be absolutely hated by their family if they leave their husband after they have a baby. Family and face is EVERYTHING to them.

My husband and I are loving parents, but I would disown my son at the drop of a hat if he brings home a chink when he grows up. Im not playing grandma to some Ling Ling Johnson abomination.

Asian women see white men as Gods. When your wife sees you as a God you have no where to go but down.
There are no shortcuts. If you can't be the man she needs, she can't be the woman she wants to be. Work on yourself.

Attached: 86b05b772c1b2ad53260470d645b4358.jpg (439x550, 38.04K)

Based.

The water will kill you too. The people will kill you. The food will kill you. There is nothing good in the whole damn country.

That’s pretty based.

The realities of living in a 3rd world country.
>If you're poor, then yes, living there sucks.
>If you're rich then you'll be living like a king.

It's not too uncommon for asian girls to have the idea that they'll just date/marry for a green card.

Once you put a baby in them, they realize that in fact the predator has become the prey.

Bottled water is cheap as fuck. I buy 6 10 gallon bottles at a time.

People will kill you, are you retarded? There's no niggers here

Don't buy your food from the wetmarkets lmfao

The condos are amazing and $300 a month.

The women are ultimate mommy wives

Attached: 20220228_193900.jpg (230x486, 19.99K)

Not true.

Fastest way to destroy a nation is to give your heathen women to them. Read about Solomon

That actor was a homo in real life Marlon Brando

Marriage visa exist for this exclusive purpose, how do you think 90 day fiance and shit happens. You just have to interview and prove you in love at the embassy, and I doubt they give a shit enough to say no. Shit literally happens all the time, how do you think expats get married and shit?

Furthermore, marriage visa are even easier to get in asia then anywhere else, they exist because american soldiers couldn't stop marrying girls in japan, then korean, then vietnam. Fuck man they probably won't even bother to interview you.

they way it works is if she devorces you she gets expelled from the country like the first 3 years.

bro if you fee like a perv because your wife is foreign you ain't gonna make it in the race mixing gang.

Unless you live in san fran or some other high asian population area, expect to get weird looks.

If you love the women just do it. fuck the haters. What are you a coward ass nigger?

Colonizer gang. Come to vietnam for the wife, don't import, that's lazy and risky.

My wife right now in some weird sauna tent, doing some weird sauna cleanse.

Kinda comfy really I'll going in next.

Attached: 20220228_194617.jpg (230x486, 12K)

Now this is just embarrassing, what manosphere blog did you steal that from?

I'm mostly referring to the scooters that travel in flocks down the sidewalks. The theft is crazy high though.
>Don't buy your food from the wetmarkets lmfao
Where do you buy your food then? Sanitation is terrible everywhere you go. People literally shit in bags while they prepare your food.
There's a reason, and everyone can confirm this, that Nam has one of the lowest return visit rates in the world. Most people spend three days there and never come back. I had to spend a week there.
"The condos are amazing"
I've seen them. They're plunked right next to the disgusting wetmarkets and everything else. No where in Nam is "amazing".