Putin Will Have 500 Nuclear Missiles in the Air If NATO/US Even Try to Oppose Him Physically

If the US or NATO even attempts boots on the ground, even secretly, Putin will have 500 ICBMs from his nuclear triad in the air immediately. Russia is fine ending the world should the kikes try to end Russia.

Lol at kike western politicians talking shit and convincing their idiot populations to back escalation as if Putin is someone who can be #canceled like a streamer or somebody who said nigger in public and will now be fired from their job and economically punished. Putin is not a target who can be bullied by libs. He literally has the largest nuclear arsenal in the world and will unload everything he has and immediately send 500 ICBMs the minute he thinks you're fucking with him. You will not even get an adequate second strike. His forces are mobile and are moving now, and the US has no capability to take them out before a preemptive strike is launched.

Maybe you kikes/libs need to go ahead and push the fucking lines and see what happens. Fuck around and find out you jew homos. You'll want to say goodbye to your kike families first...although they do say that roaches will even survive a nuclear attack.

Attached: w56dghw4565645.png (891x886, 755.78K)

ok, desperate manlet.

>loses hard - proceeds to flip the entire chess board in rage

Putin looks like a chino with plástic surgery.

prepare to get drafted and die for israel, golem

You are literally going to be turned to ash. Apparently kikes aren't that smart because they don't recognize imminent danger of being a flaming skeleton. Yes, you, Moshe, the kike faggot who just posted this.

Tldr
kys r*snigger mongoloid

Kike: You are very literally going to die. You're too dense to wrap your mind around what is about to happen as you keep escalating.

You stupid memeflag fuck i swear to god if i survive the nuclear exchange i will kill every libtard i see and eat them like a cannibal savage to stay alive.

Based Putin, defender of European Christendom! L’Chaim!

Attached: 6877E6BF-6961-4D5D-A2B8-6268F341CF8C.jpg (800x472, 339.71K)

So either they prove nukes are fake and attack putin or they sit on their hands so the goyim think nukes are real. I'll take it.

HOLY SHIT GUYS!

A KIKE HORSERIDING A NUKE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

HE WAS KVETICHING ABOUT HIS HAUNNICA AND CIRCUMCISED DICK SHAFFING BADLY!

OH MY GOD GUYS THE 4 HOURSMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE ARE HERE!

Oh wait he was just late to a fish fry at Bennigans? Fuck. OK. False alarm.

>Russia is fine ending the world should the kikes try to end Russia.
Only Russia is trying to do anything risky, by invading a sovereign neighboring European country.

The idea that no one can go help fight their invasions when they invade is not a thing within MAD doctrine.

Anyone may or may not chose to declare for Ukraine and wreck the invasion troop's asses at their leisure in all accordance with international law.

Are you scared? Why?

Sigma male

YOU are going to die. Read this again. YOU WILL DIE.

Big deal, trident II's can carry up to 14 warheads per missle. US and UK subs are always right off Russia's coast.

The sodomite loving west deserves to be nuked. May Russia be the Holy Battle Axe that smashes the jewish sodomite american empire.

Nukes are a kike hoax and israel can be bombed with impunity

we apparently have liz truss (the UK foreign secretary who said she'd support members of public going to fight) to thank for this...

press T to thank liz for escalating global thermonuclear war, like... whoopsies!

Attached: Untitled.png (977x727, 449.36K)

I dont care. And Im not afraid.

Nuclear deterrence is for when you are losing the conventional war. Why is he threatening that? I thought Russkie supersoldiers could steamroll the whole of Europe?

Russia doesn't give a fuck, Jamal. There are real consequences to the decisions of your jewish masters and to them appointing 90 IQ affirmative action subhumans like you. You are making severe mistakes. You will all die. This is not a game, it is not Twitter, you are fucking around and will find out.

>Russia is fine ending the world
And what makes you think the west isn't?
They've consistently destroyed their demographics by mass immigration.
They've broken social cohesion and trust, destroyed businesses with lockdowns and set up an economic disaster.
They're fine with the end of the world as well.
Do you feel lucky with your bluff?

Retarded midget can't into diplomacy. Imagine being so incompetent you threaten with nuclear strikes on the 4th day of the war you started. He thought he could keep strongarming the planet, and now he finally found out.
It's not too late for him to back off though.

This. Besides it's almost the safer option.

Russia CAN chose to follow the normal rules of ware and when its invasion is defeated in another country and just fucking go home.

But we CAN'T expect to do a world where all the nuclear powers go "I win this invasion and I get all things I want to own or else I nuke everyone".

Look at the NATO map of expansion. Look at a map of american military bases around the world. Russia is the target of the Global American Empire (GAE). May the Lord bless the heroic Putin for taking a stand and fighting against the decadent, perverse, debauched, greed-filled jewish sodomites that rule the western nations from the shadows.

>p-please take me seriously and be afraid
Lol lmao

Attached: C839E4C8-233C-486B-90A2-50964CF7A1FE.png (356x400, 208.19K)

Make peace with death, we are all going to die anyways at some point. Clutching at your miserable existance is hell.

After you die for your jewish master, do you wish to be buried wrapped in the rainbow flag?

If I die, it will be because Putin bombed me.

Great. Enjoy your one-way ticket to hell, kike.

The longer this game lasts, the more people on this planet hates Russia. He must be a savior of the earth who finally dooms the mob cunt to pieces.

>But we CAN'T expect to do a world where all the nuclear powers go "I win this invasion and I get all things I want to own or else I nuke everyone".

You don't get it. It doesn't matter what you "expect" or think should be right. You're outmatched. You can't stop it. You lost. You're another arrogant jew going right to a fiery grave and then hell where you belong.

The Russians are being gentle because you are their misguided brothers. Join them in the fight against the jew run american empire.

He doesn't need to do shit except vaporize you.

They have literally provided us fighter jets yesterday so we could mow even more Russian dogs

Attached: 1645968274188.png (930x566, 321.67K)

kek nobody is scared of this mongol manlet

Attached: 1646000985258.jpg (819x547, 54.75K)

Stop being scared. Shoot your supervisor now and take your destiny in your own hands Vitali.

He would need more than 500 warheads to stop a NATO retaliation. Each and every silo in the US and abroad will need to be hit. Probably looking at a 2-3000 warhead scenario. 500 from subs would do an absolutely fine job of retaliating, though.

I don't feel like joining him after 4+ days of him killing his "misguided brothers".
Fuck you retard, I hope Pootin sends you a nuke before he goes down.

And we will have 4000+ heading to him. And ours actually work. Get real bud.

Putin should do it but he doesn't have the balls because he's an angry monke and a faggot who fears death.

This. This. This. He's liberating Ukraine from the Jewish homos. Putin is a straight Jew.

Death to globohomo.

Then do it, instead of hiding behind a vpn :)

or because some marauders mistook you for "saboteurs". Giving out 10,000 rifles without training the people was really smart. You can hear shooting in the center of kiev every night.

if he nukes he will get nuked
he already lost the war and Russia now is literally the post WWI Germany. Ruined.

Putin is old and willing to kill anyone he has to. You're only hope is delusion. You believe someone on the inside will magically take him out. The problem is you are literally too stupid to compete. A jew-led military with low-IQ niggers and spics.

You are going to die. You will be turned to a flaming pile of ash. Or your skin will just melt off gradually and your eyeballs will pop out. It is very amusing that Jewmerican losers are lighting up their cities with blue and yellow like the braindead sheep faggots they are not aware they are fucking around and about to find out. Make no mistake, Jamal: you WILL find out.

Lakhtaniggers seething, about to lose their lucrative employment and have to head to Tajikistan for work

Attached: 05FB888E-5EAA-4E44-889D-963925A20EA5.png (1024x735, 1.05M)

It's funny how jews/niggers in the US think this is fucking game. You think this is your faggot rainbow dildo Twitter account #canceling le bad white man.

>muh joos
>muh troons
>muh globohomo
neoczarist russia recruiting its useful idiots amongst terminally online incels, ain't that lovely

Oh no a photo, I guess I support nato now

Old people are always scared of death, Vladimir is 69 and he cant even get a good erection now without blue pills. Stop this exaggerated goncerntrolling, noone believes you. He wont do shit, that little coward garden gnome has never been in physical danger in his life.