"They were just so heartless... they treated us like animals"

twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1498260617521676294
Nigerian student Gabriel describes how he was treated when he crossed the Ukrainian border to Poland

Attached: poland ukraine.png (897x764, 620.14K)

Attached: niggers 3.png (899x482, 52.14K)

Attached: niggers 2.png (895x486, 62.46K)

Attached: niggers.png (893x485, 62.09K)

And yet they refuse to stay out of white nations.

Sad
they shouldn't have to go though something like that

Attached: nigger.png (898x876, 154.91K)

Attached: niggers 4.png (887x641, 103.03K)

not surprised, the polish are basically mongol niggers of europe.

I agree, they should've stayed back home in Africa.

And in Nigeria they would let the niggers get to safety before any non black so her point is?

why are there niggers in ukraine in the first place? I get the feeling this is just a way to push more niggers into europe by branding em "ukrainian" refugees

SPICE ALL NIGGER THREADS EXCEPT NIGGER HATE THREADS

What are they even doing in Ukraine and Poland? Why aren't there any Ukrainians and Poles in Zimbabwe or Congo?

When did that happen exactly?

Studying there since implying african higher education

Lol even now they make it about themselves

>fighting age men flee the country
They should be shot on sight.

everyone hates filthy niggas thats why your a man you live in Ukraine go and fight you black sub human bitch

They are animals, i dont get it. You cant just act like a feral animal for thousands of years and be a scourge upon mankind and then one day just demand to be treated the same as the people whose worked tirelessly at building a civilized society all the sudden. It really is racist to expect niggers not to act like animal, because they cant. Theyve failed at being farm equipment, theyve failed as being voting pets, i think its time we rid the world of this plague.

Attached: 1645496547206.jpg (839x1024, 138.8K)

Illegally came from Africa all the way through Belarus. Trying to sneak into EU through Ukraine but east Euros are based and asked nigs where they were goings.

BASED POLAND

Wtf, i love poland now.

I know how we all feel about niggers, but it bears reminding that it is globohomo that is bringing them here for use as bioweapons against the White population. I assume some of them are decent and would be perfectly fine staying in Nigeria, but globohomo is fomenting instability in the 3rd world with one hand and is inviting the locals into the West for a "better life" with the other.
Pets don't rape (generally).

Lmao niggers are do universally hated, makes you wonder.

Well they should be sent to africa

>noone cares about niggers
oh no

Idgaf about niggers. They bring nigger problems everywhere they go and contribute nothing. Gabriel should be in Nigeria not Europe. End of story.

They were warned plenty in advance to leave Ukraine. This is what you get for being thick.

We live in a sad world.

if you go to a nigga African country and your white you will be beaten robbed and raped by the filthy niggas

Yeah we're glad Putin is going to put a stop to all this nazism

on the BBC news they were interviewing a black woman who was a student in ukraine and she was complaining she couldn't get into poland and she had no food.
she was being interviewed IN poland while eating a bowl of beans.

>crossed
I am fucking disgusted and ashamed of my country.

>Every man aged 18-60 must fight
>fughedd about dat nigga, where my white womins and cash

why isn't he fighting for his "home"

Males 18-60 can't leave Ukraine.

And you can't get into Poland without a visa, passport or US citizenship. I doubt these people are actually students.

Yes, that's why shitskins hate animals here too
A rat = 100 million niggers
A dog = the entirety of asia and africa

Attached: never should have come here.jpg (1280x720, 269.48K)

lmao you really think that

>And yet they refuse to stay out of white nations.
white nations at their worst are still miles better than shitskin nations

Attached: bug on nog.webm (480x848, 1.5M)

Wait a minute. He looks over 18, Why isn't he on the front lines?

Then why are you trying to enter Poland? Dumb nig.

Tsk, tsk

Attached: Vern_Schillinger.jpg (610x450, 141.72K)

So GTFO monkey

Based, Poles are rapidly becoming my favourite slavs. Stop queuing in my LoL games tho.

damn why didn't you just tell them to bow down to your BBC? black power bros??

Łomża they give them beers?