>Reality check

As an outside observer of this war that is bored enough to actually keep track of what is happening behind all the propaganda....

Russia is advancing on Kiev about as fast as America advanced on Bahgdad during Desert Storm.
Took America 10 days to take Bahgdad and they had to travel about the same distance.

The Capitol of Kiev is currently surrounded by an invading army, Ukraine is about as close to winning this war as Poland was of winning the war against Germany.

Only 1/3rd of Russian forces that were on the border have been deployed, Soviet doctrine has always been to deploy reservists first to assess the situation and see where the real troops are needed most in the real push.

Expect Ukraine to be in Russian control within the next 6 days.

Ukraine is not winning, A country that is winning does not authorize a foreign legion nor do they restrict people between the ages of 18-60 from leaving and forcing them to fight.

Attached: clap clap clap clap.webm (640x350, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgOSrw9Q8rc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares it's not about Ukraine anymore, Russia has started WW3 and NATO needs to bomb them back to the dark ages

NATO is starting ww3 not Russia, Who gives a fuck about Ukraine?
I sure as shit don't care about Ukraine and i sure as shit don't care about it enough to start ww3 over.

What the fuck are you smoking? NATO didn't start anything, it simply exists. It's a defensive alliance against Russian aggression. A sovereign nation like Ukraine has every right to join NATO, the EU, or anything else it wants to. Russia has no say in this and Mad Vlad needs a bloody nose to make him understand he doesn't rule the world.

I don't support Putin in the same way I don't support trump, I support Putin in the same way I support trump: make. Reddit. Seethe.

NATO elected a puppet government in Ukraine in 2014 after the CIA launched a false flag chemical weapon attack all so NATO could take over Russian oil pipelines kek, Don't try to act like this isn't about oil.

You are either a shill or terribly misinformed. Nato cries as it strikes you.

They set up a coup in Ukraine back in 2014 against the Russian backed government and started prepping up missiles etc in the country and grooming them for nato membership, violating all kinds of agreements

Ukraine still have electricity, mobile connection and water ...

youtube.com/watch?v=kgOSrw9Q8rc Zegay

Attached: ZelenskyComedian.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>against the Russian backed government

Why do you think Russia has any right to control the Ukraine government?

Because Russia wants the infrastructure intact, They are invading the country to occupy it not destroy it.
only the globohomo kikes of NATO destroy civilian infrastructure.

this, can't wait to see putin hanged

Attached: 1645734553800.gif (1638x2048, 1.52M)

Why does NATO have any right to control all of Ukraine and its resources?
It's not like Ukraine has been doing so hot since 2014 uleh... All NATO has done since 2014 is crash the economy of Ukraine while dismantling its military.

yes i remember who saddam was supported by the rest of the world and was supplied with huge amounts of modern weaponry

A Greek bought and payed for by Chink gold, would probably hold that opinion.

good observation (Y)
whats for dinner, cunt?

Attached: 1645592529994.jpg (360x360, 21.97K)

Because it’s in their sphere of influence and might makes right in reality. We would never let Russia do in Mexico what we have done in Ukraine. We would have invaded years ago and the world would either support us or watch.

>ooooooooooooooooooh!
>ukrainians are just like avengers!
>omg he's just like master chief!
>google, what is an MRLS?

Attached: 3p96advw8uz71.png (3392x4000, 396.17K)

Weird how Saddam having WMDs was a good reason to invade according to NATO but Russia who actually has WMDs can invade Ukraine and all NATO does is throw more sanctions at them.

I had a burger with the lot - the pineapple because fuck fruit.

>Nato cries as it strikes you.
Exactly. Fuck all of this posters. They're either stupid kids or shills.

Not so funny now, is it...funny man?

Attached: old comic collection No35.jpg (800x550, 66.38K)

I agree. Ukraine should have just surrendered after day 1 but their dumbass president decided to play last stand hero, forcing the men of Ukraine to risk their lives for their shithole country in a battle that was lost from the moment when it started. Not only that but prolonging the conflict increases the chance of a further conflict happening, which would impact the lives of more people. Real life is not a game.

Military officers are trained to not stop in case of success and move maximum forward.

War always stop by making agreement. Last conflict Russia vs Ukraine was stooped by 'Minsk agreement' and as years go by Ukraine did not do any thing, that was agreed up on.

Fool me ones, you are jew, fool me twice .... Zelensky is still a jew, representing interest of Israel. He actually share his private security team with Bibi on his visit to Ukraine.

Attached: Zerlensky.png (708x406, 312.61K)

this is another war over oil
seems like until yesterday that everybody understood what wartime propaganda is and that special interests cause wars for oil
but when it is happening right now in real time, everyone falls for it all so bad that you're
they're literally posting about how ukrainians are like the avengers or master chief lmao
none of them could even tell you there was a civil war in ukraine for the last 8 years, or what the minsk accords were, the ukrainian pipelines disputes, nord stream 2 etc.
it's just russia evil, ukraine good. everything else is just crackpot red neck conspiracy theories

America had around 150 casualties. Even though 3500 seems exaggerated Russian losses appear to be much more severe.

Not only is he forcing men to fight but he is arming women and children what the actual fuck?
Every single woman and child that takes up arms against a trained army is going to be shot and killed, more pointless death all to prolong some kikes dick flex before he flees to somewhere in Europe.

Attached: Civilians-Continue-Combat-Training-With-Kyiv-Territorial-Defence-Units-8-1643489581.jpg (1140x798, 202.75K)

I did say that earlier. see

Because Russia is fighting an actual army pumped up with a billion NATO bux and the latest weapons?