So what's the actual losses on both sides?

Propaganda is so rmpant I don't understand anything anymore

Attached: Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png (2560x1707, 2.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kleidion#Prisoners
twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1498261970318991366
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5000+ is exegerated bs. If you are actually Ukranian I advise you not to listen to your governments bs about great Ukranian victories. For Selenzki you canon fodder for a photo op. Russia and Ukraine probably in three digit death toll

It's probably in the thousands, on both sides, but not really going to know until the dust settles

Ukrainian´s just make it look worse than it actually is with their misinformation. Almost all imagery we get is Ukrainian because the Russian troops arennt allowed to take their phones. They only show Russian losses but don´t show Ukranian ones. And they constantly spin everything. Like the "russian tank which is running over civilians" which isn´t a tank or russian, the appartment building hit by a Russian missile which was hit by their own air defence and the whole Snake Island BS story. I wouldn´t be surpised if Ukrainian losses are far higher than Russian ones. They are trying to show Russians as inhumane monsters killing civilians to get the West to invest more resources.
While the Russians are actually trying to minimise civilians casualties. Haven´t agressively cut of power, or water. Haven´t been turning cities into rubble. While they have the capabilites to do so easily.
They haven´t invested anywhere near the militairy force they posses just so your avarage Ukrainian isn´t killed as collateral. They have far more forces that they just aren´t using. And even now they are taking the country faster than anything seen in history. You´re lucky the US isn´t invading you because they would just go balls out, the death tol would be far higher and the collateral damage too. Ukrainians should be glad that Kiev isn´t starting to look like Aleppo.

>It's probably in the thousands
>this retarded khazarian slap fight has death tolls on par with ww1
show flag faggot

I don't know about losses, but about 500,000 women and children have left the country, so that's at least 200,000 families that have ended. Maybe 50,000 will be reunited after the war, but most likely they will not meet up again, either because men have died, or more likely they don't speak English and have no way to figure out which EU country their family were shipped to. This number is going to go up and up and up, we'll be seeing reunion clips for months, but at the end of the day this exodus alone will cause Ukraine to be no more. The men will have a very different attitude to the women, and the women after seeing rich European men will have a very different attitude to their men. Reminds me of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kleidion#Prisoners where 1 man in 100 was blinded in one eye, the other 99 blinded in both. The men went back to their homelands but it caused severe economic trouble as people had to look after the damaged men.

>It's probably in the thousands
I highly doubt that since Russia is trying really hard to avoid any kind of direct confrontation in combat. When there is real resistence they go back and encircle, they want casualties on both sides to be low.

You have to be completely retarded to get separated from your family in 2022. There might be 10 families in Ukraine who are too dumb to use the internet.

russians attacking civvies

cluster bomb gore

twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1498261970318991366

Attached: 1646020118293.png (500x553, 387.99K)

You'd be retarded to think refugee cell phones will work in 4 months or that the conscripted Ukranian men will be allowed mobile phones later on. Cell towers are already down in most parts of the country and it's day 5.

Hard to guess desu.
Rus losses probably around 500, ukrainian losses probably in the low 3-4k.
Civvies? Fuck knows.

Lmao look at these Russian fag "special forces"

I didn't know Russians were durka durkas.

With Russia being cancelled pic related is the future of Russian genes

Attached: sketch-1645995502486.jpg (1438x1080, 119.97K)

Attached: 20220225_041246.jpg (768x1024, 123.44K)

>or more likely they don't speak English and have no way to figure out which EU country their family were shipped to
Are you retarded? You think we are literal dumb niggers?

Russian forces haven't died goyim .. fight the Ukraine neo Nazi goyim!

Attached: sketch-1645781700561.jpg (1627x1080, 156.93K)

I'm 100% sure Ukraine is losing and have taken far greater losses than the Russians
There also seems to be lots of friendly fire on Ukrainian side (probably a result of them arming untrained civilians)

I think the total death toll will end up somewhere between 1500-3000

17 billion Russians and -69 Ukrainians
Ukraine strong!

Attached: 1645979958086.gif (498x483, 893.04K)

Unrelated but how many people over there actually support the Russians and how do they feel about the invasion?

degenerate I'm asking abour real numbers. I don't believe in Ukrainian propagands but the losses should be about equal

Imagine being Russian poorfag right now and not having access to Bitcoin like the Russian elite that are selling out your country and moving to china

Attached: 1646047952247.jpg (1570x1080, 85.83K)

Once they get where they're going they can just ask someone to use their phone. You're acting like these people are never going to have access to the internet again.

Ukraine fucking Russian Jewish banks more than Hitler rocked banks in the 1940s

Attached: sketch-1643268059339.png (1920x777, 2.11M)

almost zero unironically. Pic rel was second most famous pro-russian guy in Ukraine, a boxer Oleksand Usik. Now he took gun and will fight against occupation that pic should tell you a real picture

Attached: photo_2022-02-28_12-09-50.jpg (960x1280, 198.83K)

I advise you not to listen to this turk roach scum .. maybe he can make you a decent doner kobab

no MI6 says Russia had 500 dead on the first day, thanks to that beautiful rats in a cage maneuver by russian generals where you deposit 150 paratroopers on a field in the dark and then realized you forgot to take out the AA for the next wave.

Mineoity ofnGerman fags support Russia just bc they are cucks and don't like American occupation

I hear that Ukranians have lost two goats that were raped by the Chechens.

I would guess more or less equal without southeastern front. LDNR are advancing hard.

this should tell you all you need to know about zelensky

Attached: ukrainepresident.jpg (1024x774, 174.6K)

Bro there’s not gonna be any real numbers until months after the fighting ends.
Best estimates are based on looking at what has happened so far.
Russian losses are mostly the rear echelon units from the 2&3rd day and the fighting in kharkov, ukrainian losses are all over the place since bases and airfields are getting glassed. Plus several parts of the front have broken.
What on earth makes you think losses are anywhere near rrsjw comparable?

Russian have rolled out their mobile crematoriums which means they're losses are in the millions

I heard the Chechens are fucking every goat en route to kharkiv. After they fuckbthede Azeris

Attached: sketch-1643222125394.png (1920x777, 2.11M)

Imagine if you are a Russian poorfag without access to Bitcoin like Russian elite right now

Kek

Maybe you can get a bank loan when you are broke goyim lmfao

Attached: sketch-1642803517946.jpg (1570x1080, 85.3K)