I feel like no one actually knows whats going on yet everyone is pretending to be an expert of international politics...

I feel like no one actually knows whats going on yet everyone is pretending to be an expert of international politics and war. This is happening both here and in the normiesphere.

Attached: 1616620217570s.jpg (250x250, 9.46K)

I was an expert on covid. Now I'm an expert on the war

fpbp

Jewish gf

Attached: 1555280455217.jpg (675x1200, 104.39K)

I get the vibe from everything I see here and out in the normiesphere that no one has any understanding of any event that occured between Ukraine, Crimea and Russia prior to 2014

In 2021all human adults are experts on every subject.

>I feel like no one actually knows whats going on
Well, not what is currently going on at least. The media becomes even less reliable than usually during war time.
It isn't that hard to list off a bunch of reasons that most likely played into it though.
>geriatric elites being mentally stuck in the cold war and always trying to encroach further and further onto the Russian sphere of influence
>globohomo vs.. well, maybe not nationalism, but something less insane than the globohomo
>US wanting to prevent Nordstream 2 because otherwise they will never find a market for their LNG
>the clown in Kiev threatening Russia with nukes and intentionally provoking a war because he thought it would force the hands of his globohomo masters
and so on and so forth. Those are the obvious ones, then on top you get the ones that are more speculative like Russia claiming that Ukraine is mistreating Russians living on their clay and so on.

It's real simple. Jews have been taking over through globalism since the late 1970s early 1980s. The EU and NATO is their crowning achievement. Russia has been the biggest power opposing them. Due to its history, it could never be a part of that system. They've been attempting to vilify and demonize Russia for almost a decade now, attempting to legitimize the prospect of war. If you recall, Hillary literally ran on the idea that she would attack Russia. Trump was able to slow this down, but in the end, Russia struck first. They really had no choice.

Attached: 1643654219449.webm (832x468, 2.94M)

Fuck I want to smell and lick her big white butt. Big stinker I bet

Yeah huh

Attached: 1645710237796.jpg (900x1566, 994.96K)

booban

Yeah it irks me how ecelebs have gone from talking about the coronavirus, vaccines and restrictions to now suddenly being experts on Eastern European geopolitics
Like can't you just admit when you don't really know about something? Do you really have to put out videos on the subject just because everyone else is talking about it?

it's normal, most people, posters in here have never touched a gun let alone serve in the army.
It's what separates men from the rest.

Ecelebs essentially have to pretend they know a lot about (current topic) if their channel is focused on world events etc.

Attached: is coffee good for you but literally.jpg (575x615, 38.04K)

Jesus christ is certainly with this particular jewish chick, that's for sure.

Lol sounds like that was written by a golden retriever

>I feel like no one actually knows whats going on
Whatever you gotta tell yourself champ.

Attached: 1641671326008.png (1020x574, 723.47K)

You're largely right about the day-to-day on the ground happenings. Russia doesn't report much about what their military is doing and Ukraine just lies, so you can't get it from official sources. The bigger picture is available to anyone with eyes to see. This is not a takeover of Ukraine nor is it really a conflict between Russians and Ukranians. This is Russia taking to offense against Globohomo.

>Sorry OP, I actually know what's going on, check out this schizo meme I got from Facebook, yup, it's basically the future of the world.

They don't even understand the recent events. The trick is to stop pretending their opinion matters.

>milkiesphere

I would love to turn her onto her front and slowly pull her pants down. Then, once her butt is exposed, I would softly tickle her bum cheeks, cautiously sliding my soft fingers towards her ass crack. Then, I glide my fingers up and down the crack, ever so slightly pressing them in towards her hole. And when she thinks I’m about to touch her anus, I pull away. Then I start to kiss her ass and just like my hands, I start to circle the crack, led by my tongue. She knows what’s coming next but cannot wait any further. With haste she reaches around with both hands and pulls her ass cheeks apart showing off her pink little stink-hole. I have a quick sniff of the aroma then I slurp the hole and taste her most intimate part. I feel the pink anus pucker for me as she begs my tongue to go deeper. I fuck her ass with my tongue until she cums and her anus is clean. Then, we lie next to each other, kissing each other while smelling and tasting her butt on my lips.

fuck these demons (literally)

I don't even care at this point can nukes start flying already?

Attached: 1646038830429.jpg (749x995, 87.28K)

well retard. its called doing research and drawing conclusions. so yeah people are now educated on putins war crimes..

I don't need understand geo-politcs if I already know that the same cabal runs all governments on Earth. This "war" will be used an excuse to:
>Instill fear of non-existent nuclear weapons in a new generation
>Set up Russia as a boogeyman for future psyops
>Blame Russia for upcoming energy crisis/financial squeeze, when in reality it was the cabal's fault for forcing green energy and preventing nuclear plants

Death to Europe

sry got distracted by boobs, what you saying?

They will never. They don't exist.