t.me/chiefnerd/2534
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

two kikes trying to cleanse khazarian clay
the more get killed the better

They will win thanks to 5000 helmets Germany sent

>Releasing dangerous criminals and giving them guns to fight
>Not letting any Ukrainian man escape or they'll be executed on spot
>Giving weapons to civilians making them targets
>Teaching children how to throw molotov cocktails at Russians and hate them despite being same people

Holy shit this country is so fucking disgusting they're like white ISIS I hope Russians have no mercy on them

Putin is seething in his bunker that he didn't steamroll Ukraine in several days.

This is what the Nazis did in Poland.

Attached: dirlewanger.jpg (800x1331, 154.1K)

He has the capital surrounded, and is in the position to demand peace talks. He never wanted to take over the country, only eliminate the US subverted elements and labs/bases

>get life in prison for killing a bunch of ruskies during peacetime
> Zelenskyy appears in your cell
>"This is your lucky day, commander!"
>the guards remove your Lecter mask and harnesses
> Zelenskyy hands you an automatic rifle and a duffle back full of ammunition
>"Go nuts!"

The manufactured claims of Zelensky fighting in the streets should have tipped you off. That's the sort of thing you pull when people on the ground perceive a lost cause and need to be kept from desertion. Russia doesn't have Kiev only because they're trying to minimize collateral damage, this war is with the Soros/Mossad puppet regime not the people.

Attached: 1645798420044.png (1500x950, 45.26K)

>>Releasing dangerous criminals and giving them guns to fight

That's good. They will start to create bands and start killing foreigners such mutts and brits

Just ukrainians, and will be painted as russians.

During war the propaganda will go both ways so no one except those directly involved know the truth

retards here think that this is a Hollywood movie. the whole narrative around Ukraine is ridiculous and it boggles my mind how everyone is eating it up.

This. Ukraine has been the regions Jew FOB for a while, managing all sorts of human and drug trafficking, dirty deals, etc. After breaking from the "Rothschild US dollar" and the WEF last year, Putin and China have been planning a couple, breaking from the agenda while the kike has lost the consent of the governed. Get out of USD while you can, it's about to get dunked on.
t.me/chiefnerd/2534

Attached: 1645970885265.png (4094x7200, 2.64M)

Ukraine forces are doing well but they are still outnumbered in troops and equipment

Stop thinking in binary

>Pootin winning easily
>Pootin is so desperate he has to threaten Nuclear and import chechen rape hordes that die before leaving their APCs
WHICH IS IT

Kek what’s the chances we see another based dirlewanger commiting war crimes bros?

Attached: EFE18746-E7BE-410E-A7A3-1F59866435B7.jpg (600x315, 44.26K)

I did expect them to crumble, but this fast and this hard while being support by every country in western world...
Patheticus maximus
Cuckranians from now to eternity

Attached: 1646046101301.jpg (720x544, 95.76K)

But why do they need more troops if the numbers are roughly equal and they have 1:gorillion KDR?

Post the real one you fucking faggot makin me do it for u

Attached: 1645827262910.png (156x210, 53.13K)

This can we get a actual truth to anything? Each side is just telling propaganda

At this point they're not even scraping the barrel, they're tearing it apart.
Holy shit, what's the next step, ukrainian children strapped with bombs?

Attached: 1645986824288.png (300x447, 227.73K)