RUSSIA IS WINNING

> RUINING OUR ECONOMY FOR BARELY ADVANCING BEYOND TERRITORY AQUIRED 7 YEARS AGO MEANS WE'RE WINNING
> THE WEST FORCED US INTO A WAR WE'RE CLEARLY WINNING. ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN!
>KIEW AND USELESS STEPPE TERRITORY WILL HELP US AGAINST NATO! RUSSIA WINS AGAIN!
> LOOK AT THE FUCKING MAP!!!!
> WE WIN! WE WIN! WE WIN!

Attached: seethingroossian.jpg (462x516, 51.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/business/finance/russia-hikes-key-rate-20-tells-companies-sell-fx-2022-02-28/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine being that much of cattle for MSN lmao

Show your polish flag lol

They’re winning the war in Ukraine but not winning in the big picture.

Russia conquered good ukraine village, this will provided russian people with a lot of grain

Who needs even economy or stock exchanges?

what does liechtenstein have to do with this?

You people are so fucking arrogant, it's unreal. You don't think Russia won't just nuke the West if they are pushed too far? You people deserve getting vaporized for playing such a STUPID game because of your own stubborn religious zealotry. Putin should launch ALL of Russia's nukes right fuckin' now.

> Grain

Ah, Ukraine, top tier world economy thanks to grain depots. Welcome to the 21st fucking century.

this board is so fucking cringe when these political events happen

>Who needs even economy or stock exchanges?
It was necessary sooner or later to break away from western global financial hegemony.

Fun fact: Russia got more nukes than all of NATIO + hypersonic missiles which no rocket defense system can destroy

Attached: 1646027370086s.jpg (499x699, 84.58K)

Alright, buddy, go hose down the male toilet now.

Kek

> Russia has more nukes than anyone else and can do whatever it wants
> Russia is a poor cornered country forced into war and the true victim here

Pick one

really seems to have touched a nerve, whatever it is we're doing

Attached: 1548658593778.jpg (584x409, 35.47K)

20% interest rate means Putin sold your future home and family so he could play soldier.

reuters.com/business/finance/russia-hikes-key-rate-20-tells-companies-sell-fx-2022-02-28/

ain't no ruskie ever called me a nigger.
well okay except for CSGO, GTA online, and literally any free mmo/f2p game.

I'm pro Ukraine here, but if Russia take it it is a huge win you fucking moron. Resources are fucking essential.

Go on, keep strawmaning me

Thinking they will stop now you faggots destroyed their economy. Hope the nukes fall on all you faggots.

Why does Any Forums keep on rooting for losers?

>Russia lost
>Nazi germany lost
>the confederacy lost
>orange baffoon lost
>kkk lost
>religion lost
>the British empire lost
>western tradition lost
>trucker convoy lost

it's like they can't win politically, biological, socially or even religiously. So unfortunate.

Attached: 1532285989636.jpg (618x455, 62.02K)

Do it. JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

Russia is killing their male youth and increasing their national debt.
All for a useless war.
This must mean they are winning!

>And all those nukes work, dude, trust me!

You western liberal "pacifists" in light of this crisis just expose yourself as what you really are: Anti- human satanic Neonazi in the spiritual tradition of Adolf Hitler

I think people just get annoyed that no one on here uses logic or reason. I know I do. You point out simple facts and just get schizo excuses about Jews and globalism in return. Basically, you realize you're arguing with a retard

no u