THE REDDITORS ARE GOING TO WAR!

My sides reading these threads

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 05-59-45 r volunteersForUkraine.png (680x571, 50.31K)

I admire their courage. I would be terrified if I had to go to war.

>You can't go to war because you are a REDDITOR

Attached: kj40.png (645x770, 16.02K)

>am I allowed to go to war without plates or will the referee card me for it?

GO BACK FAGGOT

Any Forums must encourage our fellow comrades

It's not courage. Look at the insanity of Ukrainian propaganda on reddit. They think they'll be joining a steamroll.

I'm almost tempted to go join the Ruskies in Ukraine and start hunting for redditor scalps.

Attached: 1645949083720.png (1428x714, 126.86K)

They will need to find their predestined safe spaces once they land and make sure that their dilation cubicles are ready

>implying the russians need random faggots in their army
>implying you wouldn't be shot for disobeying orders

Attached: 1616727081588.png (499x499, 135.8K)

>reading through
>you must be vaccinated to volunteer for Ukraine

Attached: brainlet-microwaved-brain-thumbnail.jpg (200x200, 5.86K)

Not if u were a redditor though.

everyone there is larping, none know shit about military OR ukraine OR warfare.
it's a jew larp on a jew site it's not much to put together... these are the fags that think the resistance in ukraine is some sort of avengers movie when the pretty ukranian whores are getting their assholes pummeled by chechens.

No, you'll die in war cause your a fag, also jews, see

>is it allowed to go without plates
that is some nigger tier shit right there

jews.
it's always the jews.
big time.

Attached: 1643263923497.jpg (806x1024, 78.95K)

they dont even know what theyre fighting for. just young fools who have been brainwashed by the msm. its quite sad really

lt ivanov will be glad for some olive skinned med boy in his bed, he's probably tired of an endless supply of anemic, starved gopniks.

Attached: russian_army.jpg (563x402, 41.78K)

Yeah stay in your bassement incel

Topkek

Who said anything about signing up for the Russian army? I don't need to pug, I can solo these faggots.

Attached: 1645949785990.png (1340x508, 66.84K)

>Reddit user PenguinofDoom (Pronouns; Xe Xim Xey) reporting for duty! Please direct me to your gardening/theory/queer body liberation division, sweetie :)

wow, well after hiding for 2 years from a coof that's stunning & brave.
But we all know who are moderators and what purpose Twitter and Reddit serve, lol

Attached: 1634267971174.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

What are they going to do, check your vaxx pass for it?

Not always, sperg, just most the time

Attached: 1646047741520.jpg (1440x2166, 422.46K)

War is honestly pretty fun as long as you don't get fucked up

The arrogance of the Globohomo is going to lead to Earth being fucked by nuclear bombs. They truly believe Russia will just sit down and die. lol!!!

Amerimutts are a disease

I don't know dick about war but somehow I have a feeling that these redditors know even less than I do.

Agreed
Their hearts are bigger than their brains

Redditors talking about open warfare and Any Forums cucking about glowniggers whenever anyone suggests fighting back, who would have ever thought this day would come. Any Forums has been neutered.

Attached: 1578808799641.png (800x486, 189.32K)

>They truly believe Russia will just sit down and die. lol!!!
biden has the balls for the nuclear option...right?

Can we organize reddit goes to fight for palestine?

Attached: 1643229388129.jpg (630x443, 52.78K)

i would tell them that lvl 3A is enough to stop rifle bullets

(was/were)

>tourniquets
These are the people that apply pressure to the wound after a person has been shot in the head.

boi u have no idea

Attached: GLOWPOSTERS.png (1752x1592, 1.1M)

>I admire their courage
None of them will actually go. They are just the older version of that scrawny kid who asked his friends to hold him back before he goes and beats up Chad Thundercook who was 6'5" and 270lbs.
Only that they don't even need to ask anyone to hold them back anymore because shit said on the internet is meaningless. In 5 minutes, everyone will have forgotten that he ever said it.

Jesus they are fucking retarded. Fuckers probably never even seen a gun shot wound on a deer and he expects under combat stress he'll remember field first aid because of a fucking youtube video?

This rule-seeking fag would have a very rude wake up call assuming he ever actually saw combat, which he won’t

Imagine how many reddit kids did actually manage to go to Ukraine.

Attached: 1645950786809.png (853x541, 72.59K)

this is no different than foreigners tripping over themselves to fight for the republicans during the spanish civil war. lefties are always dying for a change to be a part of the next possible "historical moment"

Why does it seem like 1 person with 5 accounts is just talking to themselves. They arent buying anything and they have no idea about anything war related lmao. Who even asks questions without looking it up first. Nobody wants recommendations from Reddit. Youd have to be some ugly faggot to want an answer from these people without googling it first

Redditors talking about killing people and Any Forums is in such a glownigger forced astroturfed purity spiral that even mentioning fighting back against your enemies when they strike you gets you called a glownigger agent

Attached: CeoD8eqWQAAZxM2.jpg (920x524, 57.76K)

Death by virtue signaling has to be one of the worst ways to die

Yes Hans. Ukraine should probably get Poland to drop it because the unvaxxed rednecks are the dudes you want not antifa members who can't find the bolt release on an AR.

>You can't go to war because you are a REDDITOR
No, you can go, in fact, i hope you go and get murdered in the bloodiest way possible along with a all your soifriends

>are these plates or vests even legal to stop me from dying????
The absolute state of pussies. Lmao id literally do anything in my power to defend my self before some faggot rules even go through my head

> Any Forums autists actually believe thrse reddit trannies are going to fight and aren't just larping for muh updoots

>redditors have bigger balls than Any Forums

Attached: 1630283500207.jpg (490x586, 26.88K)

Do you really believe any of those people have the means, will, and capabilites to purchase what they think is a kit, fly over to Ukraine and just get into their first war vs Russia with no training?
None of those fucks talking are gonna lift a finger.

Attached: 1645974212802m.jpg (819x1024, 151.25K)

>children larping on leddit vs trained soldiers
I would pay to watch this.

Imagine reddit fueled by western propaganda being an indirect cause of your death. Surreal.

I mean they are very retardes it wouldnt surprise me some of them actualy do it.

Lel this Redditor will come upon a guy passed out from a concussion, see a scratch to his leg, apply a tourniquet to his leg, cut off all blood flow, walk away congratulating himself on a job well done, post about it on Reddit, while the guy wakes up hours later with a leg that now needs to be amputated

>The war in Ukraine explained in one picture

Even if you told them, they would still fight because propaganda has led them to believe they are good and Russia is evil.

>implying any true person on the path of light would even want fight in a globohomo war

>lefties are always dying for a change to be a part of the next possible "historical moment"
This, some broad made this tiktok the other day talking about how much she would love and hug putin if he was her son as if this creepy inner child meme was gonna stop wwiii, they're literally imagining scenarios for them to be the main character of

>people sho downvoted whats your problem?
Is a simple dislike all it takes to fluster these faggots?

Imagine unironically thinking you'd survive a day without even plates kek

>courage
They are craven oversocialized attention whores
Courage is just doing what's right without anyone ever knowing what you did

To be fair, if you openly discussed committing acts of violence during the 2022 Freedom Convoy, you are a glownigger.
Just a reminder that the Trudeau government admitted to spying on over 33 million Canadians, yes, that includes both you and I. There is 100% a CSIS-operated text parser that mass collects social media interactions and categorizes people based on their political leanings and their danger to the Canadian Government.

Source: Operation LASER

Those guys arguing about best types of plates only to drop them the moment after being told to walk one mile

lel, imagine them wearing fullkit+wearing a 35lb ruck and carring a machine gun two steps

Doesn't matter at at all, just the fact that their mods will allow openly calling for insurrection against a foreign country while if Any Forums ever made a serious and concerted effort to let's say band together and invade Israel and liberate it for the oppressed Palestinians from their ebil colonialist imperialist apartheid nazi fascist oppressors the mods here would be handing over posters info to the feds in an instant speaks volumes

Reddit is unironically freer than this place in 2022 as long as they are being useful goycattle and aiding as foot soldiers in ZOGbot causes, be it online or offline, be it BLM or whatever new "conflict" glowies have cooked up. Any Forums used to be the chaos agents of the internet and are now effectively neutered and turned inwards against itself.

Attached: 306px-old-anonymous-vs-new-anonymous-2012.png (306x600, 143.14K)

Probably hard to dig potato and crawl in mud with plates in.

It has crossed my mind desu but only so i can commit war crimes

>steel plate
kek I want to see a person in knight armor with an ak.

Thought it was Chaz Thundercock...huh

>He thinks they'll actually do it
Fucking lol

I am the general of the redditor army.
AMA

Attached: dildoman.jpg (500x705, 85.28K)

We should make a GoKikeMe to pay for reddicucks flights

>maybe A MRE
Does this guy who wants to be a freedom fighter even have a plan for food? Does he know the cost of living in Ukraine? Does he know where he'll be sleeping?

Thank you oldfag

>Courage is just doing what's right without anyone ever knowing what you did

shit thats pretty deep bro, right in the feels

stop memeing us! We have a reputation to uphold.

Attached: CucksLibtardsWorship.jpg (680x422, 45.54K)

>To be fair, if you openly discussed committing acts of violence during the 2022 Freedom Convoy, you are a glownigger.
Ok, keep getting trampled on and rekt you cuckold ballsnipped faggot.

Attached: 1645239259673.jpg (500x506, 31.23K)