Will you accept Muslim refugees now too?

Will you accept Muslim refugees now too?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 11.53.23.png (1196x742, 149.11K)

Mashala yes

Attached: 1642365557238.jpg (600x800, 118.57K)

yes if thicccc

Attached: 1646047448722.jpg (1080x781, 201.86K)

>WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
the fucking gall

Poland already informed that Ukrainian civilians can bring their pet kit,dog or pig but they can't bring Africans

Why can't middle Eastern refugees go to Qatar abd and Saudi Arabia? Fuck off, islamic whore.

I heard there were a lot of nigs and shitskins squatting in ukraine waiting for opportunity to get into EU via Poland. Now that war started they are pretending to be refugees from Ukraine.

>African refugees from Ukraine
This alone merits Putin's invasion.

>Help Ukrainians
>WHAT ABOUT AFRICANS
Are niggers really this blind to their behavior where they don’t see why no one wants them?

This is the same fucking cunt who cheers on the decline of white people. No wonders people don't want her "chosen ones" in their land.

Shit skins are obsessed with plaguing White countries. They are confessed parasites.

You tell me

Attached: 1646049620397.jpg (1280x1232, 168.67K)

fuck this cunt
if Ukraine was the aggressor, she'd be calling for sanctions on countries for taking in Russian refugees

Yeah, sure thing incel. They just went there and squatted for 4 days before the ear starts right?

>In case of a humanitarian crisis the next neighbouring country that is safe has the obligation to accommodate the people fleeing

What can't these idiots understand

>cabal wants to use the fog of war to flood Poland with diversity since they won't do it willingly
pure evil

Fuck no, it's actually quite hilarious that pretty much everybody wants to help Ukrainian refugees but if the refugees are from from africa or middle east then fuck them.

SHUT THE FUCK UP FUCKING NIGGERS AND ARABS HOLY SHIT. HOW DO YOUFUCKING RETARDS THINK YOU GOT HERE?

>thing doesn't X, therefore you should Y
My wallet doesn't check currency, there for you should donate to me.

>Ilhan Omar is still not in prison or under investigation for scalping votes from her own communities of Somalians

>Ukrainian women and children fleeing war in their country
>African and Asian men of fighting age at Polish border making demands
One of those things is not like the other.

>bombs don't check your nationality
what the fuck does this even supposed to mean what a stupid bitch

>immigrate to a country as a minority
>country is generous enough to accept you
>flee the second the going gets tough
Non-Ukrainian refugees should be shot on sight. They betrayed not only one country, but two.

Why don't muslims kill her why are they literally just niggers

>niggers show up hoping to finally slip in to Poland in the chaos
>Try to barge their way onto trains meant to evacuate women and children
>Poland can still identify niggers based on visual ques
>niggers do not slip in to Poland
>WE'RE TRAPPED HERE PLZ HELP!
I think the Ukies just found a bunch of free cannon fodder.

Is that exactly what he said, leaf? Squatting there for the opportunity to flee to Germany is better than working in their shithole.

We dont border africa or asia
fuck off and go elsewhere near you

This

They're all Ukrainian, they just lost their papers and happen to be black.

Attached: 1646016050123.jpg (1100x1467, 268.96K)

Letting niggers into your country is more damaging than nukes!