Let's settle this: does he have some amazing hidden masterplan or he just completely lost his fucking mind?

Let's settle this: does he have some amazing hidden masterplan or he just completely lost his fucking mind?

Attached: Putin.jpg (720x743, 122.52K)

He knows the west is extremely weak right now. Also they are taking Ukraine at an insanely fast pace. Don’t listen to western media, it’s all lies.

Attached: AF499D3B-50DC-4FC4-8E6D-2C71AB89923E.gif (338x610, 2.33M)

Idk user. You tell me

He did a very rusky move and end up losing way too much.

There are literally so many ways he could have done this. This was by far the worst idea

He fucked up everything for the East.
Russia is exposed now for being a fail state.

rumors he has both Parkinson's and possible a brain tumor or brain cancer. He's lost it.

Globohomo is an institutional global system of control that seeks to spread to the whole world to promote:

>trannies
>niggers
>coalburning
>establishing a permanent class of nigger cattle by promoting race mixing
>subduing the nigger cattle through mind control that is achieved by promoting various types of drug abuse

It's something that has been explicitly brought up by Putin and his government on countless different occasions. Putin is very openly anti-globohomo and this war, despite what you may have read or heard from pozzed news sources, is about putting an end to the globohomo agenda.

>Don’t listen to western media, it’s all lies.
They were right about the invasion though. Listen to western media or Russian shills on Any Forums? Difficult choice to make....

Suffering some serious dementia atm, everyone around him is scared shitless as he's preparing the nukes.

Attached: vladimir-putin-russia-ukraine-invasion-1571616.jpg (590x350, 38.62K)

> taking Ukraine at an insanely fast pace
so.... and then? what is the next step?
> we are not getting dragged towards the waterfall we are swimming towards it, gotchu westen people haha
> why am i blind after drinking toilet paper moonshine wtf
> blyat

Lol Let me explain how Putin is such a fag.
In 2000, I thought Putin was pretty cool.
He was making Russia better than the gulagistan USSR, and I thought he was an ally to economic prosperity worldwide.
When Medvedev took over, only for Putin to be shadow czar, people noticed and had serious questions about it. Putin and his friends were too powerful, and Pussy Riot et al. was right to call him out on it.
After BP and Russia had a falling out over corruption in 2011, people had questions about Putin the faggot.
In 2012, Russia voted against Putin.
He said their votes didnt count.
People all over Russia protested. Thousands are still in jail.
When Ed Snowden defected in 2014 with literally all of the United States secrets to Russia, Putin saw it as a golden opportunity to be top dog of shit mountain, meaning he doesnt care if the world sucks, Putin just wants to rule it. Hes gay.
In 2014 he had the Sochi olympics and used it as a power play to take Crimea next door from Ukraine because Yanukovich was Putins crony and the Ukranian people voted him out.
Russia does not have a warm water port, so having a black sea penninsula would help Putin project naval power.

Putin is so gay he shot down MH-17 on july 17 2014, a passenger airline, killing 300 civilians, during the invasion, very well documented.

Since then, Putin has employed thousands of people to post on Any Forums and other sites to propagandize his reign as a good thing. Unsuccessfully.
Good People of Russia have continued to protest him, and Navalny has lead that opposition.
Putin tried to poisin Navalny unsuccessfully.
Navalny is in prision now because he nor anyone else fears Putin.
When Putin dies this year, maybe tomorrow, Russia will move forward and become a good country free of shit. And nothing Putin can say about this matters.

we will not accept nato nukes on his border. the end.

Sounds like kike propaganda, take your meds nigger.

He severely underestimated the international response just because the US is in shambles. He's not taking the country by storm like he wanted, the EU is actively getting involved, Russian citizens are mixed with big turnout for anti-war demonstrations, and every day that passes makes what was supposed to be a quick and dirty land grab more likely to spark a long-term conflict. This is why he keeps talking about nukes.

this is what I fear
I hope his generals will rather skedaddle than to ragequit using nukes

>if Russia takes over Ukraine the trannies will be gone
imagine being a smoothbrain

Ukrainian navy taken down in 2 hours. New record.

Ukrainian air force taken down in 3 hours. New Record.

All roads to Kiev have been taken as of the last few hours.

Jews are shitting their pants.

I think he just gambled and lost. They have been pushing towards isolation for a while although I don’t see how that really helps Russia in the long run.

There is a plan. Stay tuned.

Yes kinda rough plan is emerging, BRICS definitely up to something, first Russia goes from Fiat currency, will south Africa or Brazil be the next, I'm sure china will move soon after they suck the life out of the dollar, India will be last to adopt new currency...

Has Putin ever fucked up? The man pulled Russia from the grasp of destruction back before must of you fucks were born.

This plan has been in motion since 2012. The worldwide markets will crash.

He is losing the propaganda game, but winning the war. The Swiss wouldn't have abandoned their stance on being neutral, and the Germans wouldn't be reaching themselves if Ukraine was really holding themselves. NATO is afraid.

why don't you use a pic of fat putin? we're not dealing with pragmatic thin putin anymore, he fat af

Rearming*

You are asking this in a board that unironically thinks that Jewish people drink the blood from the brains of children.

He's deeply unpopular with nearly all section of Russian society. It's just a distraction from him and his friends plundering Russian economy.

His plans would have worked if he invaded during Trump's Presidency. He never gave a shit about Ukraine. Also, he needs a cabinet of competent officers instead of die hard loyalists. Although regulars are moving to in now, so we'll see if he is smart or fucking stupid

I was watching the hole thing happened from 2008 - 2014 and the shills were saying the same as they are saying now, and look how its turned out. Russia being separated from the western criminals is much better for the Russians and its its peoples future!

Cope