Whats the update over the night?

Have russian taken some more cities? Whats the situation in Kiev?

Also guys, how can i help the russians? Is there a way to donate money to the cause?

Attached: Putin.jpg (1070x600, 61.62K)

BAGAMIAS PULA IN TINE DE TIGAN BORAT BA CECENII O SA TE FUTA IN CUR BOULE PIZDA MATII DE CURVA CA BAG MAPN SA TE ARESTEZE BAGAMIAS PULA IN TINE TRADATOR DE TARA SI NEAM

They are advancing about as fast as America advanced toward Bahgdad during Desert storm.
I give Ukraine 6 more days of existence.

>Have russian taken some more cities? Whats the situation in Kiev?
still the shitty russian military is being cucked by Ukraine

>Also guys, how can i help the russians? Is there a way to donate money to the cause?
Go fight for them and get your ass kicked lol

Hai mars la USR si sugi pula de poponar cum iti place.

>still the shitty russian military is being cucked by Ukraine
Do people unironically believe this or something?
Kiev is currently surrounded by an invading army while men aged 18-60 aren't allowed to leave the country and are being forced to fight, Ukraine already lost and now it is sending its citizens to the slaughter.

BAG PULA DE PIZDA SCHILODA CE EȘTI CURVO, VA DAȚI MARI PE NET, IA VINO IN TIMISOARA LA OPERA PROSTULE SE TE BAT TE FAC CUTIE SI TE TRIMIT IN CECENIA CU RECTUMUL SCOS

Russia took 2 more towns and have cut off the East from the rest of the country
Negotiation right now to create independent but neutral state in the west and east Ukraine is to be a new republic allied to Russia

speak English you stupid fucking Gyppos.

>cecenii
Tu ce plm crezi, ca daca ajung rusii aici, o sa lupt pt pula lu ciolacu si a la barna? O sa lupt pt valorile europene si pentru drepturile minoritatii aici?
Pfff. Lupt impotriva globohomo, eu le cer arme rusilor.

>Is there a way to donate money to the cause
Don't bother
you're still in the jewish monetary system, the moment the banks detect you sending money to any russian source your entire life savings are going to get wiped clean.

Speaky da engy or fuck off to some gypsie board about potato trading.

I can tell you're right, just by the CAPS LOCK, lol.

>cum
Lol

fucking anti russian globohomo fag says im a traitor.
I told him if the russians come here i offer to help them. I SHOOT IN THESE RETARDED EUROPEAN FAGGOTS!

IN THESE EUROPEAN VALUES FAGGOTS*

Good now keep speaking English you fucking Gypsie cunts.
I don't really care what your trade dispute is about just that it is in English not some backwards tribal speak.

get fucking enslaved by the chinks and fuck off, or stay on topic.

Taci in morti matii de cacanar.

I was on topic before you Gyppo cunts started speaking Ooga Booga and fighting over rocks.

What is this ooga booga bullshit you keep typing?
Fuck off with that shit before i milk your tears to use as Jew repellent.

holy shit speak english and not wahtever that fucked up commie gobbledy gook is, i feel like I'm going to get robbed just because I'm in this thread

Trust the plan 2 more weeks

Hope that Putin slaughters every urk pig.
FUCK THE USA
FUCK NATO
FUCK THE EU

Buy physical gold - Russia has lots of it, so you will be raising the value of their holdings.

> i feel like I'm going to get robbed just because I'm in this thread
Your toilet might be cleaned too

nana i want to give thousands of $ to these guys. for free.

Faggy peace talks, happooners left in shame.