NUCLEAR

Good night, sweet prince

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 6.47.17 AM.png (1238x918, 250.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TmWM51mTY_c
youtu.be/p-dWZ-NV1_s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jeiGIpnRoxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 6.48.55 AM.png (1148x1138, 130.44K)

inb4 their nukes get towed away by a gypsy with a tractor

Attached: Grand Theft Tank.png (940x1100, 465.75K)

i bet their nukes fall apart mid-launch.

>Tractor pulling armored vehicle

Attached: 1645994511066.jpg (820x702, 36.3K)

>wheels

GANGSTA

Hmmmm

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 6.55.30 AM.png (1176x970, 966.03K)

Fuckin clutches, how do they work?

Attached: miracles.jpg (1280x720, 91.6K)

>48 tons
>probably locks on tracks
>tiny eastern European farm tractor
Ya I'm calling bullshit on this one.

Normies really overrate the threat of nuclear war thesedays. Every country that is relevant enough to be targeted also has ABM capabilities that will allow them to shoot down incoming missiles. Obviously a few would get through, but not enough to cause an existential threat. Redditors freak out because they think it's going to be like their favourite Fallout video game, but in reality, it would just mean that a few cities would need to rebuild their airports and cancer rates would be higher for a few hundred years.

A tractor is specifically made to pull stuff.

Attached: theracebb1.8084.jpg (695x485, 28.11K)

PLEASE HIT ALL THE CAPITALS OF GLOBOHOMO AND LIBERATE USE FROM THE ANGLO ATLANTIC MENACE FOR GOOD

K, KEEP ME POSTED.

all this because the americans couldnt admit they were wrong for once. sad

Yes? And?

>$500m
So about one day's worth or expense during the "war on terror". Must really be happening then..

With air superiority, IR, and drones it makes sense to use a tunnel systems in place, especially when the first-world has massive amounts of underground developments. On top of that you could utilize explosives to collapse roadways and other strategically useful areas for the units above ground.

Attached: Billie Eilish.jpg (400x467, 18.09K)

the world is unironically in the hands of the ukrainian delegation

youtube.com/watch?v=TmWM51mTY_c
so any supply traffic to and fro the elites bunkers in new zealand?.pic not related.

Attached: 1636763919723.jpg (550x413, 82.59K)

took them long enough, american bombers have been circling over poland for almost a week now. Strange how the news dont talk about that.
If shit gets real we'll probably never know who shot first.

Could happen to anybody once the launch happens

Who starts an invasion without absolutely everything on the "highest alert" already?

Hope the first one hits my house

Attached: 32a.jpg (1255x2300, 1.06M)

>Strange how the news dont talk about that.
Wow, so you mean NATO put defensive capabilities close to the border where a hostile superpower recently invaded a neighboring country? That's crazy bro, I would never have thought they would do that!

Daily reminder >10% of russian population and all its wealth resides in just two cities
Daily reminder Russia would get its shit kicked in any nuclear conflict

Attached: roachnest.png (1920x1041, 377.46K)

kek

They're gonna fake nuclear strikes using tons of TNT and then say that all the vaccine symptoms and deaths are due to fallout and radiation. Real nukes aren't real retards.

Attached: 1637481598564.png (1022x1146, 626.23K)

the same people who started an invasion without:
>a reason
>a plan
>supply chain and logistics
>night vision goggles
>fuel
>allies

youtu.be/p-dWZ-NV1_s

Very comfy fren

Fuck where do I go no one has basements. I learned too much bamboo craft outdoor survival skills to die to shitty nukes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jeiGIpnRoxM
Uncultured swine

Pootin aint going to launch shit, why do people shill for the biggest pussy in the history of mankind. Nato could march into russia and shit on his desk

>t. sheltered city dweller
My fergie from 1982 would drag that thing with the tracks locked