Old jogger relaxed and got glocked

> Jogger walks up to a random old man and blows his brains out.
Remember kids: around blacks never relax.
(Even if you are black yourself.)

P.S. Can anyone post what he says? Monkey mumbling is hard to understand. Here is sound:
livegore.com/57567/nigger-kills-random-old-man-with-glock-pistol

Attached: old jogger relaxed.webm (450x400, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Robert_Godwin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free

this is old as shit

Way to go joy

Despite the old guy being black, this seemed wrong. I won't gloat over this. It might be an exception, or maybe even joggers calm down with old age, but that old guy seemed completely harmless. Anyone who gloats over this is pathetic.

this, as much as i hate niggers, i hate seeing this shit

yeah it's from easter 2017 I think.

I unironically blame the media for this.

The perpetual narrative that the literal Hitler just got elected and now the sky is falling everybody goes to the camps it was her turn the Russians stole it pushed the already crazy nigger to do that.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Robert_Godwin

This, and iirc, he was chimping out cause some girl named Joy Lane rejected him or something so he makes the old guy #sayhername and says its her fault for what happens to him.

Over here we had a nigger throw a disabled women down the stairs in Birmingham and then rap over her body. She was put in critical condition and later died.

Блядь, o чём ты гoвopишь

This is old as fuck.

the blood is on their hands but they're just the lowest level serfs. any mass shooting can be traced back to a massive amount of "prescription" drugs. big shocker that the media takes in billions per year in advertising money from said companies. they all need to hang.

>He was walking home from an Easter meal with his family when the stranger walked up to Robert Godwin Sr.

:(

Fuck dude what level of consicousness do you have to be at to commit such a crime. I genuinely could never fathom it.

>It might be an exception, or maybe even joggers calm down with old age, but that old guy seemed completely harmless.
Truth is simpler: When shitskins are being stronger or outnumbering the victim, they get uppity, but when they are in a vulnerable position, that's when they all of a sudden start behaving civilly.
When that old jogger was a young buck, I bet he caused his share of trouble: raped, robbed, maybe murdered. But when he is falling apart and has a gun pointed at him - of course he is gonna get submissive.

Your way of kind thinking is understandable: You are white and have compassion. But shitskins would not reciprocate. Joggers wouldn't be nice like you if they saw a video of an older (you) getting shot. They would absolutely gloat - see webm.

Attached: older lady.webm (960x540, 1.89M)

think i remember this one. the old man was on his way back from visiting his daughters. it was thanksgiving or something.

old ass video from 2017

ape

Nigger got btfo on a gta server and couldn’t handle it.

OP this is old as fuck, we've all seen this already.

You're delusional, take your meds

>Fuck dude what level of consicousness do you have to be at to commit such a crime. I genuinely could never fathom it.
That's because you are not an ape.

Attached: apes attack a toddler.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

i aint clicking that shit nigga

The older ones can be okay, fathers used to stick around somewhat. That makes a huge difference. Jews introduced crack and other drugs to nigger neighborhoods though to keep the hate from whites focused on blacks.

*focused on blacks and not kikes

Show nose, dipshit.

Attached: privelege checked.webm (480x480, 1.09M)

xD

>Joy Lane!

Niggers will be niggas

Attached: Black lives matter right guys not to other blacks .webm (178x320, 2.41M)

looks like fake blood. shits orange

>when your golem turns on you

I like to think when I get old I will never get submissive or compliant.

MORE WEIGHT

It is real I remember when this happened. sad to see an innocent old man attacked like that. Anyone finding this funny is pathetic

Its from 2017, and real

typical jogger behavior

Better start lifting now. The male body can hold out for a surprising amount of time, the only issue is speed and reaction time can't really be improved

jews have the most awkward mannerisms

ill be injecting a lot of test as an old man

>newfags don't know about joy lane
holy fucking state of this board. what the fuck happened to lurking before you post?

Fuck off faggot, you bring nothing to this board

kek I said these exact words out loud
Shills must be retarded.
herbs