Russian youtuber claims russians don't support the war

Russian youtuber claims russians don't support the war, they don't want it. That they are in fact powerless victims of the state essentially and that he was angry about people on reddit talking about Russian civilians as though they are culpable. But aren't they? If you are willing to risk your life being sent to a foreign nation to fight wouldn't you be willing to risk your life protesting said war as well if you thought it was unjust? What is the actual opinion of Russian civilians on the invasion? My perception is that contrary to popular representation on social media russians in general quite like Putin and support his regime, and the invasion of Ukraine.

Attached: russianowarring.jpg (370x209, 32.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLNuIcStNfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Putin sucks, I am poor, no money for showes, I haye him and want him dead. fuxk putin

meme flag unfortunately I can't process anything you wrote

Everyone speaking english on a silicon valley website is a globohomo fag

Don't care, he's still a vatnik

some random english speaking youtuber does not speak for the entire russian populace

I don't consider this cuck russian.

russian liberals just want to keep their comfortable western lifestyles

>believing youtube
Bro...

Isnt Roman a Jew?

Mongrels

Attached: 0B1C2C41-69C1-4C4E-9CED-AA41B1AF53DC.jpg (640x640, 69.01K)

obnoxious accent

I liked him more when he did the CoD era MLG edits instead of shilling liberalism.

You think we learn English voluntarily?

he's not gonna receive his ameribux salary because of SWIFT ban, so now he cries.

>Russian youtuber claims russians don't support the war
this is clear if you take one glance at their 2chan.
doesn't mean they aren't putin cucks for allowing it to happen

no one supports the war, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, if all the nukes in the world happened to get launched at every well populated city on earth it would be kinda funny desu

>he was angry about people on reddit talking about Russian civilians as though they are culpable

and yet he probably thinks all whiteys are responsible for raycism and slavery

Majority of Russians don't support this war. Those that support it don't even know it's happening. According to Russian propaganda there's no war.

>zoomer youtuber

I am posting this as a critique of the video
very much how it comes across, spends half the video crying about sanctions on innocent russians that had no part in what their country is doing. I don't think I could post my face in that situation crying about sanctions after we invaded Norway or something. Ridicoulus.

>rando says thing on youtube
>retard useful idiot shits up catalog with it
kill yourself

He's a lying traitor to his country, always has been.

Here is a Russian that supports it and he tells why he supports it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bLNuIcStNfM

TLDR: Ukraine has been killing ethnic Russians in the Donbass area for years while the western parities allow it.

>nkfzr

It was intended as a vehicle to have a discussion on the perspective of Russian civilians.

>the protests aren't real
>the videos aren't real
>the anti-war tweets aren't real
>the complaints of sanctions aren't real
when will Any Forumsbrains realise regular russians don't want to suffer for jewtin?

They wanted a war, but ending in a decisive 1-day victory, now they are humiliated and will pay an economic cost.
They liked their "le based tsar-new peter the great/new stalin"
Plenty of people will spit on them just for speaking Russian(rightly so)

You reap what you sow.
What they didn't want was a defeat they aren't peace-loving people.

This traitor will be dealt with after the war, its long overdue.

>libshit irrelevant meme youtuber
who gives a fuck what this retard has to say?

That guy in particular is a liberal marxist anti-nationalist faggot though

It's not really the point, I am trying to understand what Russians really think and believe as there are very varying accounts on this in the west.

this, unironically miss those days

Russians have no more say in what their government does than I do in mine. They don't ask us what to do, they just do it. They don't care about us.

Pay your damn bills or face the gulag

Now that they're losing bad suddenly Russians don't support war. Sure, OK. Were you also against the war in Georgia? The annexation of Crimea? How smug were all the Russian posters on the internet after those events. You made your bed, now lie in it.

Contact some russian generals to draft his faggot libshit ass into the army that he dodged.

nkfzr is a liberal basedboy antifa faggot

It might be true.

Russian people are largely demoralized and apolitical, they understand that their opinion doesn't matter.

Is it for better or for worse is quite a different topic.

This guy is famous in Russia for being a fag, ofc only westoids watch his channel

This faggot hates Russia.
In reality most people here support that decision. They understand that any war is bad, but sometimes you have no other choice.

Theyre are many russians. They dont all think alike. Most do support the war though.

This why Russia needs to win. If they lose then it will be Putin's downfall and likely lead to the liberalization of their culture. Their younger generations are increasingly westernized and liberal. The downfall of an illiberal white majority country like Russia would be a disaster.

Putin needs to win then get even more authoritarian and purge all the liberal American crap from his country. He needs to start banning more Hollywood entertainment and the teaching of English.

Oh no this fag will need to find real job
Ofc he doesnt want to
Or join the army
He just wants to wank on traps and get wellfare donations from retos that would love to be like him.
This war is best and most based war ever

Attached: 1645990657737m.jpg (724x1024, 98.18K)

Under a militaristic communist regime, the only real way the people speak out is to have a repeat of Jan. 6th. Unfortunately, most citizens cannot afford guns, so good fucking luck to them.

I think for most it makes more sense to be pro-Putin because it makes their life easier. However I'm sure they don't like him because he keeps them poor so he can be rich with pretend conflict.

soros gotta brand new bag, i bet antifa cucks feeling neglected like step children, these russian protesters are the newborn for daddy soros

America wouldn't be able to annex parts of Canada or Mexico and then invade without the populace rising up. Or you can compare it to Vietnam where the U.S. had to withdraw largely because of the impopularity and wide spread protests at home.

>swedeflag
the eternal cuckold

are you of the opinion that there was no diplomatical option and that invasion of ukraine was inevitable?

The only diplomatic solution was for Zelensky to keep Ukraine neutral and to never suggest joining NATO. That was never going to happen because he was supported by the West to allow NATO into Ukraine.

Who watches TV - approves. Easy as.
Also there is a valid disgust by some of the western Ukrainians, who were shouting "kill the russians" since the fall of the Soviet Union.
I don't think it will go well, only further will increase the differnces between nations (athough we are one). I am not a fan of geopolitical motives, but the damage will be done to everyone here and now.

>willing to risk your life being sent
I wasn't sent anywhere. People aren't volunteering to fight in this war.
>willing to risk your life protesting said war
No? Why would I risk my life in any way? Protesting is impotent anyway.
I literally woke up and there were these news about some war.

nooooooooooo!!!! not my hecking wholesome pupperinooooooooooo!!! nooooooooooo!!!! big chungus keanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! electric bugaloooooooooooooooooo!!!!! chonkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssss!!!

reddit is this way faggot ------------------------------------>

Attached: EXJ6wb3XYAE0agw.jpg (785x1000, 87.56K)

Expected nothing less from subhuman Polack.
Yes, dehumanize further spastic because that's totally not what got us into this.
What's next internment camps again? Yesterday they were for unvaxxxed now for fundamentally ebil Russians?
Also
>Shilling for the those that legitimize the Wolyn perpetrators to spite muh Russia
You're such a spastic it's not even funny.

Attached: 1645935924663m.jpg (1024x918, 87.55K)

There was a diplomatic, peaceful way to settle it all, until the kiked government of ukraine squandered the chance.

The vast majority of Russian soldiers are poor young men who signed up in order to have an apartment. I'm not even joking.

Attached: 379b7331f453dc3d25178efedbb7095b0c21d9bac0dd3ebb622f02d3ac968fb1.jpg (255x247, 38.7K)

Itt: ppl being contrarian and cheer leading any anti western regime because they're bored of their 1st world lifestyles, because globo homo in part helps create a society where they have so much free time , cheap tasty snacks, all sorts of distractions and entertainment , the INTERNET where they are free to shit post all day long with imaginary friends etc. So they eventually become jaded and feel empty and lash out at the hand that feeds. It's kind of like how suicides and depression are so much higher in 1st. world countries than 3rd world ones because people in the latter case are too busy just trying to survive to get introspective and try to self actualize . Not much to be done about that

but anyway, you should realize that regular Russian people have enough problems that they don't need shit getting even more expensive, can't travel to Europe, risk of dying in some foreign war. They have actual lives instead of just relishing other people's misfortune in escapist online circle jerks

Most Russians who actually know what's going on are against the war. The problem is that people in the west don't understand how much the Russian opposition has been crushed and how much propoganda is spread. It's easy for you to say you'd risk your life instead of fighting in a war against your neighbour but you've also grown up in a country that hasn't had the same level of repression as Russia and even the unjust acts your state does commit you do nothing about.

No one actually wants war. Yet it's only one side that is celebrating the death of people who are simply following orders. The side that happens to be considered Nazis.

Go figure. I'm starting to think Hitler wasn't even a Nazi and that the Jews just said that because they were in fact the people doing everything.

They could at least staged a provocation, you know. This sudden attack will cost dearly. In some way we deserve to suffer and we will.

good, hope u can't get a nice shower for a few more weeks
fuck you fuck putin and fuck russians.

We had negotiations for 8 years. Time for actions, not words.

I think he went to Israel once.

I thought all western social media was banned in Russia?

>It's easy for you to say you'd risk your life instead of fighting in a war against your neighbour but you've also grown up in a country that hasn't had the same level of repression as Russia and even the unjust acts your state does commit you do nothing about.

This is obviously true and I am not claiming to be of a higher moral fiber or that I would have acted any differently were I born in Russia. But I still don't think that makes the Russian populace justified in their behaviour even if it's beyond their control. From an outsiders perspective it seems to me that they are in a way largely complicit in the actions of their regime.

>we deserve to suffer
yгoмoниcь, хoхлинa

Attached: 1646029945768.png (800x531, 472.3K)

nice strawman

>people who earn money from X audience say what X audience wants to hear
who would've thought

if true, then whats your point?
poor guys make ends meet? g i joe fags are retards who watch too much tv/too many video games. if you willing enlisted to die for rich fags youre retarded

Nothing is banned. Some platforms just don't pay money to russian content creators. Youtube is still paying though.

I support the war.

Attached: 1625861195853m.jpg (918x1024, 125.6K)

I think you do it for free

Really? What's some other libshit stuff he's done? Calling someone an antifa faggot is a mighty accusation

Simply following orders isn't justification for being an agressor and an invading force.

He's just like those libtards in Balkan countries, can't stand these type of people.

Not to mention we keep getting stories force fed to us about how the Russians are dressing in Ukrainian camo to sabotage, yet there is no indication of such aside from false Intel reports.

At some point people need to realize the military industrial complex doesn't just exist in the US and we are being led into a slaughter house paved with good intentions.

I'm just pointing out that's not out of some gung-ho jingoism as some are saying. What you think about that is up to you.

That's the historical way of Russia, didn't you get it? Also if you search you ancesy, you will find plenty of hohols. We are one nation with them.

yeah russians are dressing in ukranian camo carrying rare ukranian guns and driving rare ukranian mraps.