/UG/ /SG/ /GPG/ Geopolitics General #1698 - LET THE GLAXY BURN edition

Ukraine, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Palestine, Yemen, Burma, and other ongoing conflicts
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /isg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Russian forces continue their advance into Ukraine from three different axes
Ukranian delegation has arrived for ceasefire negotiations
Reports indicate that the Russian armed forces have entered Kharkiv City in northern Ukraine.
The EU, US and their allies have agreed to cut off a number of Russian banks from Swift.
>Syria
The Turkish Ministry of Defense announced the liquidation of 3 Kurdish militants who were allegedly planning attacks in the "Peace Spring" and "Euphrates shield" areas
>Yemen
Saudi & UAE fighter jets have bombed Sana'a international airport.
The WFP warned that the ukrainian war will likely increase fuel and food prices in Yemen
>Lybia
Hundreds of Libyans have demonstrated in the capital of Tripoli, calling for holding elections, ending the transitional phase and overthrowing the House of Representatives and the High Council of State.

>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/the_ragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880

PT

Attached: PreOrderPreviewBoK-Mar10-KhorneDaemonsArt30yrcds.jpg (1000x745, 804.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Archer83Able/status/1498257993892524041?cxt=HHwWksDTvaLt8MopAAAA
twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1498221216649338881?cxt=HHwWgoCz1caQ4MopAAAA
twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1498256217457795072?cxt=HHwWgIC9ge-F8MopAAAA
twitter.com/LauraHuu/status/1498257106113343493
twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1498258090914889730
twitter.com/idreesali114/status/1498260715706138631
twitter.com/lilygrutcher/status/1498255670369570820?cxt=HHwWiMC-8YLm78opAAAA
twitter.com/maria_avdv/status/1498251766730739713
youtube.com/watch?v=lf-EEnsxZXo
twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1498252083463663619?cxt=HHwWhsC5rZ6V7sopAAAA
twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1498258008098361344?cxt=HHwWgMCyqYzu8MopAAAA
t.me/intelslava/21014
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/Archer83Able/status/1498257993892524041?cxt=HHwWksDTvaLt8MopAAAA
>Residential areas in Kharkiv came under fire.

Russia BTFO

Attached: 264591729198.png (960x960, 182.4K)

MARIUPOL WHEN

Attached: 1646015233710.png (1170x1265, 1.4M)

Chaos Dwarves when?

twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1498221216649338881?cxt=HHwWgoCz1caQ4MopAAAA
>People in #Berdyansk sing the #Ukrainian anthem in front of #Russian military equipment near the city council.

POWERFUL, BRAVE, STUNNING

Croatia also has MiG-21s, can't the Ukis also operate those?

Any news on the reported moderate al-Qaeda joining the ukrianian freedom fighters soon? Apparently Turkey opened recruitment centers in Afrin yesterday.

twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1498256217457795072?cxt=HHwWgIC9ge-F8MopAAAA
>Looks like the website of Russia's State news outlet Tass News has been compromised.

twitter.com/LauraHuu/status/1498257106113343493
>Kommersant has issues, too

twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1498258090914889730
>Possibly something “bigger” going on…..

Attached: over.jpg (617x469, 145.48K)

twitter.com/idreesali114/status/1498260715706138631
>Ukrainian interior ministry adviser says dozens killed in mass shelling of Ukrainian city of Kharkiv - Reuters

Gloves are off

>we've surrounded every city. Surrender now to save face
>we have globohomo on our side, you're going bankrupt. Surrender now to save face

Is this basically how the negotiations are going to be?

White helmets to the rescue!

And there you were
Repeating everything that twitter told you

yeah right up until they both pull out the firecrackers and the world goes to hell

Attached: 1544331869936.jpg (446x566, 70.39K)

probably not soon, the nazis use the civies as meat shields

LETS GOOOOO

azovniggers gon get rekt

twitter.com/lilygrutcher/status/1498255670369570820?cxt=HHwWiMC-8YLm78opAAAA
>Russia's Pskov division is suffering huge losses in Kharkiv.

Well you got what you wanted... return of the Soviet Union.

Attached: bank-russian-rouble-any-1646028315.jpg (768x432, 38.82K)

the same cicies they were shooting and robbing in '14?
nice guys these azovfags
they learned from the best - the IDF

twitter.com/maria_avdv/status/1498251766730739713
>My footage of the destroyed column of RU military vehicles on Shevchenko street in Kharkiv.

BANANAAAA
I'm betting my ass they're gonna get a fag crossdresser as a UA version of Bana

What are you anons doig whilst waiting for more updates?

Attached: ewead.jpg (1920x1030, 350.88K)

>MiG-21s
That is a 60s design.
Not gonna do much good.

VGH....
SOVIETSKY BASEDOUZ...

Azov got rekt already

What happens to rainbow Russians living in the west now they’ll be lynched all the way back home?

>forced industrialization which caused all sorts of problems.
And solved far more. If it wasn't for it they'd be at the mercy of their neighbours, and be it japs, germans, brits, burgers, or even poles they saw russia as a nice juicy piece of real estate to plunder and enslave after empire fell apart, Africa with snow instead of sand. To see how deep the sentiment run you need but look for mention of snow niggers on Any Forums, anti establishment website, century later, and still the desire to plunder it persists, in vestigial forms and as jokes here, and as a very real sentiment at the top of the establishment.
>There was a point during the 20s and 30s that every year the USSR was experiencing a famine
There were points all throughout russian history, and yet after weathering the collectivisation and industrialisation, it wouldn't know hunger until neolibs came to power in 1991.
> their distribution was utterly horrendous which causes shortages all over the country
Sorry, but this is just memes. Soviet union had many issues, logistics weren't really one of them, even during Great Patriotic War there was no famine, and in fact shortage of ammunition was born out of inability to produce enough and lack of stockpiles compared to the needs of the front, and what little they had they had thanks to crash industrialisation. In fact it wasn't until late 70s/early 80s that the soviets faced any kind of economic woe when soviet unions political life started decaying and falling apart due to the betrayal of Bolshevik ideals and Stalin in particular by Khruschev and lack of competence in Brezhnev's "Khruschevism w/o Khruschev" party, but even then if you compare it to modern Americas economic problems you'd realise that it wasn't as bad as propaganda/historical narrative makes it out to be. Soviet union didn't go under because of economic failure in and of itself, for it was the political failure of the party that brought economic failure and couldn't deal with it.

Shit I wanted to write soiouz with a Y, guess it still works that way.

Ghost of Kyiv will still defeat any mongol invader
penal battalions

Bros.......... I love the Tsar so much

They worked just fine for Assad barrel bombs.

Is anyone watching this stream?
youtube.com/watch?v=lf-EEnsxZXo

There are american voices in the audio of some ukrainians house, their given names have been michael and christian and there's talk of them being there for at least a week. They're currently setting up independent power supply and GPS systems, glowies or journalists?

Playing Free Cities.

We'll probably have more propaganda films being made like by the likes of "Rambo" and "Rocky(the one with Drago)".

twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1498252083463663619?cxt=HHwWhsC5rZ6V7sopAAAA
>BREAKING — The United Nations refugee agency says more than 500,000 people have now fled Ukraine - AP

twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1498258008098361344?cxt=HHwWgMCyqYzu8MopAAAA
>Ukrainian villager is towing a Russian air defense system to his farm with his own tractor. For scrap

Huh? Where?

old plane but the paintjob is sick

Attached: OxyE02nduils8GWLriq7RFKdDlaCOcIPpLA6rqg9pVg.jpg (2048x1312, 141.63K)

soon

Hahaha, benis

that's a Z tractor, not a UA villager

Attached: 1642506186328.jpg (375x375, 33.41K)

(checked)
>Ukraine is not lost yet guys!

Assad didn't have a major enemy airforce control his airspace.

red makes it go faster

two vehicles are a patrol, a column is composed of much more vehicles

fuck off judeo bolshevik it was your ilk that made hohols into reality

This

Attached: 1646041334426.jpg (475x356, 28.62K)

aren't these things a death trap for anyone flying them and a danger to everyone on the ground?

>You're welcome, please try not to get TB.
NIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DINDU NUFFIN

Attached: 8321893821.png (1180x1344, 904.48K)

Yes.

so gas prices wont go up for now?

yes
but the paintjob is sick

isn't it interesting that in the end times negative adjectives have become 'positive' adjectives

>sick
>wicked
>ill
>bad

reflection of society

soviet crotch rockets are hallowed, safe, and proven technology you heathen

Attached: sypi.jpg (600x399, 42.8K)

Here is one of the most extremely radical Azeri groups in VK.
For years, they in their group poured mud on the Armenians, insulted our people, urged us to cut and so on and so forth.

And now they are posting photographs and video footage of Russian soldiers killed in Ukraine and rejoicing at this, pouring insults and dirt on the dead Russian soldiers.

Especially a lot of inspiration and joy is given to them by shots from Turkish Bayraktar drones striking Russian military columns.

The rest of the Azerbaijanis put joyful emoticons under this "news".

And the most interesting thing in this story is that all these Azeri, and the admin of this stupid group, and all those who put joyful likes, they all live and earn in Russia.

Attached: shitskin gayjannies.jpg (720x794, 184.18K)

I wonder why Al-Qaeda and ISIS would join Ukrops guys..

jej'd at how in Dawn of War II addon main vilain is powerfull psyker worshippin FUCKING KHORNE
WTF GW

>or now?
The have been going up for a while now. The only question is if they will skyrocket or not.

from 4m people of DNR/LNR we have 100k refugees
and from ~35m of Ukraine west only got 400k reguess
Interesting.

90s were end times

don't blame me, anglo language is corrupted like rest of anglo culture

kino like kino

Attached: sysu22.jpg (871x382, 398.1K)

Not really, they're an inherently stable airframe that doesn't rely on computers to keep it in the air.
Performance wise they're outdated and free kills but they can still whack helicopters or transport planes just fine.

C Z A R
Z
A
R

Attached: 1646017854220.png (634x857, 371.23K)

Faggot and jew as well

>the end times
>Putin the Everchosen
oh nononono i don't wanna die

Stop invading countries if you don't want to be hated, retard.

Attached: sysu22fr.jpg (2048x1381, 641.31K)

If the Russkies pull out, what's the likelihood that they go full scorched earth before leaving?

Because they are both jewish slaves who love money. Also it's nothing new, the Kiev regime has already had foreign volunteer groups for chechen al-Qaeda members since 2014.

dw fren, we will enter the age of Assad after the end times.

>tp
>tf

I think I hate azeridogs more than jews.

Attached: 1618239040237.png (1674x880, 291.34K)

escape the city [step 1]

Attached: 1629990706910.png (978x422, 110.31K)

you gay af

they aren't. what the Finn means when he says 'moderate AQ' is 'Turkish rebel proxies in Syria'. they're not AQ, but close to it

Is there a difference?

Armenians are worse, they managed to elect a president who campaigned against Russian colonialism and for their western choice.
Reality is in god forsaken shitholes there are no good countries, only cringe inducing ones.

are you full of shit?
that wouldn't be entirely unexpected, but still good for a chuckle

in the 90s "sick" and "wicked" were not positive adjectives where I grew up. "ill" not locally, but it was in some rap music. "bad" like badass, yah

these days things have gotten worse. sick and wicked

wtf?
t.me/intelslava/21014

thus far, there has been 0 evidence for the alleged encirclement of Mariupol

Attached: 1636596891129.jpg (3465x1923, 662.15K)

cкoлькo ты yжe тyт cидишь? я пoмню тeбя eщё c пpoшлoгo гoдa

We need updated figures, it's 185,000 soldiers and 2,260 tanks now.

>hurr durr

hohol pigs hiding near schools and apartments

I'm not blaming you, it's the culture. that said, things won't be like this much longer. in the future we will not resort to bad adjectives to describe good things, I am conscious to avoid using that kind of language

They make a 360 and become vatniks.
Vatniks are cringe, but there's nothing cringier than whipped russians on reddit practically pleading that they're not like "le evil putinshill russkies" and subsequently getting shat on by Poles who insist that the elections that got Putin where he is, are truly indicative of the Russian hearts.
I've also seen some redditors argue that Russian communities living in countries like Estonia/Finland, etc, should be kicked out since the main pretext for the invasion of Ukraine was to protect ethnic Russians from anti-Russian sentiment. You would think that these NPCs would make a natural comparison between Jewish exodus and the current demand for Russian mass exile, but they don't possess self awareness or critical thinking skills.

I don't know if there's any truth to it (altough I wouldn't be surprised as this shit happened in Libya and Armenia also), I only saw a telegram post saying that.

Lol, it’s in the final scenes of come and see. Op is Russian troll.

we'll soon be reborn as a knockoff space marines, inshallah. Praise Assad.
>when the war is over and ukraine wins
We're 42069 reddit awards away the from ChadZelensky's victory

Yeah, but soon after they got curbstomped by azerbaijan without recieving significant aid from russia because of that, so it's safe to say they learned their lesson, right?

>best white interest in mind
Best white interests? Not even whites can have best white interests in mind, if framed as such, given that despite america's caricature portrayal of the world, be it by black or white nationalists, there are plenty ethinic divisions, and then subdivisions, within any given group of people you chose to unify based on skin color. Take americans, even if you somehow see jews is non white (not being aryan is a whole different conversation) there are still plenty divisions, like germanic and/or anglo-saxon, french, slavs, irish, the list go on. If you start chasing the rabbit hole you will never reach the bottom.