Only 27 people in the world with my surname

>Only 27 people in the world with my surname
It doesn't have any polish letter in it and it's not pschrzdzszgzbz-tier name or anything like that.
What does it mean? My parents and grandparents hide our identity? WTF?

source: forebears.io

Attached: surname map.png (1103x848, 106.53K)

nice doxxing yourself KYS

you are a jew

1 potato nigger pole chad bearing the name kek

I heard my great-grandfather was Austrian ironically.

EUROMUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

If it’s similar to me, it could be that one of your ancestors was retarded and didn’t know how to spell his last name on a census report.

Why are u posting this shit? Go have many Polish sons with a Polish QT if you're so worried

So you are definitely a jew. Get a DNA test and visit Israel

So your surname is Hitler, then?

Hitler?

You are probably a cryptojew who got so good at hiding that you yourself forgot you were a Jew.

You reckon this is a jew nose?

Attached: nose.jpg (476x600, 97.34K)

Almost no one in Europe has that name.

Attached: map.png (1099x846, 115.44K)

Look at this huuuge jew shnozzer.

It means you are inbred as fuck.

How? I'd understand if few people had it in the country of my living, but it's like the name didn't start to exist until XX century.

most likely, some dumb anglo/kraut misspelled your name in Ellis Island when your ancestors arrived

Must be nice to have some unique surname.

Attached: gayshit.png (1110x832, 102K)

> Approximately 4 people bear this surname
>MOST PREVALENT IN:
>Russia
>HIGHEST DENSITY IN:
>Ukraine
i win

Not really no, but not all Jews have them. The fact that you have people with this name in the US also makes the Jew theory unlikely. Try to look them up to see if they are recent. If not, then you are very likely the last of a dying breed of Pole instead.

> Ivan Ivanovich

This website is scuffed as hell. I have Japanese ancestry (a true mutt, I know) and when my ancestors immigrated to the US they had to change the spelling of their Japanese surname. So the American spelling of the surname is very popular in America while the actual romaji spelling is popular in Japan, despite being pronounced the same and only having a single letter difference.

nice, for me it's 40. I know nothing about the name, no 'meaning', where it comes from, etc.
I do have a big jew nose though

UH OH LANGFELDBROS........

Attached: Screenshot (928).png (1913x979, 248.25K)

People change their last name user
Looks like either your male lineage grandfather or great grandfather did

Attached: B5A56BEE-8B60-449E-9BA6-0E1234236FF7.jpg (1125x1305, 330.27K)

How do you explain it being the same here in Poland? Some people

>Try to look them up to see if they are recent. If not, then you are very likely the last of a dying breed of Pole instead.
My father's father's father (great grandfather in the male lineage) was an Austrian.The name most likely comes from him.
I have a theory that the name could be Italian in genesis, because it really sound like one pretty popular Italnian name, only spelled in a Polish way.

So it is absolutely right then. It gives numbers and places for specific spelling. Nothing wrong with that. There are no other similar spelling of my surname though.
Only one similar name in Italian which is popular and I explained it in my previous post why I think it may be Italian in original.
You reckong he was a murderer or something and wanted to hide? LOL.