Anyone notice we don't have threads telling us to take the vaxx?

Attached: 1645418496065.jpg (680x703, 80.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxoPw4OyaRY
forbes.com/sites/suzannerowankelleher/2022/02/24/national-vaccine-quietly-rolled-out/?sh=79e40196be67
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who dun did it, my Any Forumsack?

youtube.com/watch?v=rxoPw4OyaRY

Unnecessary, the 24th they passed the vaxx pass legislation on your government and red states are joining. You will take it or/and die

anti christian spam also dropped heavily.

this, but still not taking it
forbes.com/sites/suzannerowankelleher/2022/02/24/national-vaccine-quietly-rolled-out/?sh=79e40196be67

Yep. All the putin shills showed up, vax disappeared. Strange times.

so kill cops then? got it.

They've been replaced by pro-putin threads.

msm moved to russia bad for a few weeks. we'll return to our regular schedule soon enough

You mean Ukraine shills lol

Fucking Jews with burger flags, man I tell ya

shills are busy with the Ukraine stuff now

Obviously.
They were reverse psychology messages coming from shills currently spamming pro-putin posts.

You got tricked.

good catch krautbro

>no BBC threads

Hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I hear nothing from russia, only endless western and ukraine propaganda.

I've seen one genuinely "pro-Putin" thread for every dozen pro-Ukraine threads

Read the article. Red states aren't forcing anyone to get the vaxx and they won't. Away with thee demoralization shill. I never liked repubs much when I was younger but they are certainly better than blue globohomos at this point in history. Ensure they remain that way.

What vaccine?

Attached: 1eed5545e4ee90759a13e8e26c8e2593.jpg (2480x3508, 386.81K)

>there are no pro-putin shill threads
Dude what the fuck. How can anyone say this with a straight face? It's like they aren't even here.

Yes but my position hasn’t changed, in fact my resolve has hardened and my hatred of the government is absolute

We can never have shill team A without shill team B there to accuse everyone else of shilling.
>Trust me bro the front page is full of Putin shill threads, you just can't see them because of atmospheric defraction and CO2 levels

maybe we wouldnt be getting nuked if you chuds just took the vaccine. they are safe. now we have to do this the hard way

A vaccine for what now?

Pure (((coincidence)))

Attached: 683DBE93-C5E3-4440-855F-E2DE4014C33B.jpg (400x400, 10.35K)

Only if you want to fight in the Ukraine kek
I guess they assume if you’re retarded enough to defend Ukr then you must already be vax maxed

Well since the Ukraine conflict is happening, every thread that is not about it gets blown off the catalog in minutes. So we us honest trolls have simply had to adapt our (You) farming techniques.

>Read the article. Red states aren't forcing anyone to get the vaxx and they won't. Away with thee demoralization shill. I never liked repubs much when I was younger but they are certainly better than blue globohomos at this point in history. Ensure they remain that way.

Attached: muh-choices.jpg (1116x1084, 259.57K)