Did Putine fucked up or he's in the right path?

Did Putine fucked up or he's in the right path?

Attached: images (2).jpg (452x678, 46.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rp2EZQqHs2Y
youtu.be/1vdiEABLFoo
video.foxnews.com/v/6299099588001?playlist_id=938973798001#sp=show-clips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He has enough nukes to make Fallout a reality
He cant lose

Who knows. They probably planned the invasion for a long time. good chance they have plenty of contingency plans

The truth is nobody knows the answer yet. The future is unpredictable. I attacking Ukraine was the right decision. The East is the future and the West is in decline.

>fucked up
Where is the fuck up?

lmao this picture is so fucking based. THIS is what the west fears. A white man enjoying nature and picking flowers. Fucking hilarious.

War stops by making agreement . So last time he stopped war by 'Minsk agreement' which on the side of Ukraine was just empty promise.

Fool me ones blame on jew, fool me twice...? Zelensky still a jew representing interest of Israel.

To be fair both sides play along with Covid scam.

youtube.com/watch?v=rp2EZQqHs2Y

IR stuying freak here.
Fucked up massively, should have never pushed into Ukraine proper, and just sat around fucking Ukraines economy until it capitulated.
I suspect the "he has some terminal illness" thing is actually true hence why he has clearly rushed this and that makes this even more terrifying because a man with nothing to lose, has nothing to lose, nukes could start flying in the next couple days very realistically. All my fellow friends studying IR are actually legitimately terrified which is pretty bad for us since we're the most cynical fucks out there.

imagine thinking that anyone is going to preform a nuclear strike if he spergs out and pushes a button. wont be the first time a russian has denied a command which would have lead to nuclear war

Watch this.
youtu.be/1vdiEABLFoo
It's going according to the plan.

>nukes could start flying in the next couple days very realistically
retard
>All my fellow friends studying IR are actually legitimately terrified which is pretty bad for us
fags

Both

Jews created Slav slather...

Attached: warRussiaUkraine.jpg (3264x3264, 1.49M)

>I
What the fuck? Putler? Withdraw your fuckin troops coward

Putin is dying. So before it he wants to take Ukraine back. If he wouldn't do it, America would instal nukes in Ukraine. There is no right way for Russia because America will always see them as enemy.

Too early to tell. The west if fucking up; they are going to blame their economic collapse on Russia...

I don't expect it to happen, but the possibility that it could happen is big enough so that nobody intervenes, outside of cleaning their inventory and dumping on Ukraine.
This will end like Grozny if Ukraine keeps resisting

Here's a retired US Col explaining at 0:30 how the eastern Ukraine military has been totally cut off from the rest of the country due to the rapid advance of Russians out of the Crimea axis that Ukraine did not expect
video.foxnews.com/v/6299099588001?playlist_id=938973798001#sp=show-clips

Today they announce that western ukraine is an independent but 'neutral' country led by Zelenskey, and everything east of the Dnipro is a Russian republic

>blatant propaganda

>if Ukraine keeps resisting
if they keep resisting russia is gonna go fucking bankrupt. I don't think the oligarchy in russia is too pleased about how long this shit is taking.

Brit/Annon is not Wrong.
European security framework is blown to bits. Sanctiins will be hard. And rump Ukraine filled with insurgency.