Putin has a reason. Why don't people understand?

Why are normalfags rewired to Ukraine Good, Putin Hitler?

Just because he decided to invade does not mean it is unlawful and without reason. Did normies not watch the speeches by Putin? He literally spent an hour to explain why he does what he is about to do. You don't need that much empathy to understand that was the best idea for the future of his country. Put yourself in his feet, you're a leader of Russia, and now Ukraine, an artificial state created recently by communists, full of Azov shit, with places that want to join your country -- this Ukraine tries to join NATO and Europe. From their capital rockets to Moscow reach it in 30 minutes. And recently Ukraine said they want to expand their arsenal + get some nuclear bombs. After they join NATO, rockets and bombs will be aiming at Moscow 24/7. You asked to join NATO years ago and they told you to fuck off. So you can either fall off in 15 years and become a plam of nothing, a third world country, or take the wheel and try to make a future with strong Russia.

He tries to create the future with Russia. It's understandable. Why don't normalfags put themselves in his feet and try to understand? You don't need to support Russia to understand their reason to war. He's not a "bandit" but a very concerned, cunning leader who decided to take the step.

Attached: _123443250_closures_airspace_russian_flights_countries_only_2x640-nc.png (1280x1250, 257.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ukr-leaks.com/en/Investigation/bumazhniy-tigr-ukrainskogo-voenno-promislennogo-kompleksa
nytimes.com/2019/11/13/us/politics/kiev-pronunciation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Dimx_hn-Wi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>does not mean it is unlawful
But it was.

>has a reason
its illegal. you think people will just ignore it considering the entire world order rests on countries not attacking each other for political reasons?

>Did normies not watch the speeches by Putin?

Most people have better things to do than listen to words of a well know liar

I know Putins reason. Thats why i dont care about Ukraine and thier corrupt leaders. I feel sorry for the people that are forced to fight a war that was lost before it even began. But its thier own choice in the end 1488 Heil Hitler

Illegal invasion. Also only think he defends is his fascist grip on the country. Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia have shit tier living standards and they don't care because they get to rule like kings and Putin gets to bathe in wealth.

It makes sense for Putin to secure Ukraine so he can keep acting like EU is an existential threat so his slaves feel compelled to keep him as their dear leader but I don't think we should respect that and allow him to bully nations freely. You could argue that his authoritarian fuckery won't spread if we give him a couple of nations but there's no guarantees.

Attached: qybxcyxpt3c81.jpg (710x960, 61.01K)

THEY HAVE DRUG-NAZIS WHY IS THAT SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND!?

Attached: putinMonkeAngry2.png (680x752, 960.69K)

Putin lied. If he said he need to invade Ukraine because it has a pro-west government or whatever, thats a good reason.

He claimed genocide and nazis and other shit which are simply not true.

Didn't read.
Death to Russia.

>Did normies not watch the speeches by Putin? He literally spent an hour to explain why he does what he is about to do

He spent an hour talking about nazis and facists and victimizing russia. His rhetoric and reasoning is worse than the ultra left commies on twitter.

>He tries to create the future with Russia.
As a piss poor backwater. Russians will never get new computer parts. Russians will never play videogames again. Russian will return to agriculture. Its over for the average Russian.

>does not mean it is unlawful
The absolute state of russian propaganda

>At least Swiss airspace is open

God Europeans are such pathetic, shit flinging children

You really expect us to listen to some dwarf rambling about wewuz and denazification?

>Jews can't humiliate me like this

Attached: 1645838994014.png (267x296, 119.96K)

Someone here gets it. This war is cover for the biggest heist in recent history! It’s for globalists to grab money for this war.

ukr-leaks.com/en/Investigation/bumazhniy-tigr-ukrainskogo-voenno-promislennogo-kompleksa

Attached: 740982E7-9810-4AF0-B15A-3AF7115EA1BC.png (1170x2532, 1.06M)

They'll win and everyone forgets in a month, user. Sanctions will be released as well.

Why do you feel the need to be contrarian and hide behind layers of irony instead of expressing your actual beliefs?

He is like Hitler then. A man trying to save his country from international irrelevance.

NOOOO MY HECKINNN POLITICAL PARIAH IS ALLOWED TO ANNEX ANY COUNTEY HE WANTS BECAUSE THE REST OF THE HECKKINNNINOOOOO FUDGING PLANET IS DOGGONE MEAN TO HIM OK :((( DONT YOU SEE EVERYBODY IS JUST BULLYING MOTHER RUSSIA. PUTIN IS JUSTIFIED AND LAWFUL IN HIS INVASION. RUSSIANS NEVER DID NO BARKING WRONG! THE UKRANIANS ARE MEANNN TOOO :((( EVERYBODY MEAN TO MOTHER RUSSIA :(

here is your payment.

Attached: 1622903781590.png (928x382, 30.34K)

Maybe because normies are all on the news sites and news sites are nothing but a propaganda ? Hell you can get a 3year jail time here for supporting Russia because according to our law it is a crime and genocide.

Political reasons? Everything that matters is political in the end. Russia is more threatened by NATO in Ukraine than the US ever was by a poor desolate middle eastern country on the other side of the world.

they're nazis

NOOOOO I HAVE REASONS YOU HAVE TO LET ME INVADE YOU I SPENT AN HOUR MAKING UP EXCUSES!!!!

Correct.

Muh international law is a hyprictical meme that somehow exclusively applies to non NATO countries.

Russia has an economy smaller than Italy, it needs to learn its place.

>let us completely ignore the last 8 year of civil war and genocide in eadtern ukraine

>Just because he decided to invade does not mean it is unlawful and without reason

Kill yourself

Or, he could stop being a corrupt state capitalist kleptocracy and join the free market.

Russia doesn't need to be isolated, but because of the brutality of its wars it has become isolated. IT became in 1999 when putin butchered Chechen Republic & capital Grozny.

No.
If Ukraine gets into NATO it will be really bad for Russia.

It actually is true. Ukraine has been bombarding and attacking civilian targets in the separatist regions for the last 8 years. It's been pretty indiscriminate and has lead to a lot of deaths. He saw after Afghanistan how weak the US actually is so he seized the moment. Expect China to do it within the next year or two with Taiwan.

>He literally spent an hour to explain why he does what he is about to do

Yeah and Hitler wrote two books. Doesn't make him right

kys
The eternal KRAUT and the eternal russian working together at destroying europe
it's all so tiresome

>source: trust me bro
Q's prophesy is gonna be real any moment now. they're hiding the money in the chucky cheese basement.
>flag
Of course a nigger wrote this. Go eat a big-mac and shoot up a school

If ukraine didn't gave up it's nuke putin would not attack and they gave up the nukes to russian would not attack fuck off you turbo nigger.

nytimes.com/2019/11/13/us/politics/kiev-pronunciation.html

jewyork tymes planted the seed 3 years ago to be used for today

Eat my cock

It's not illegal you fucking faggot. If it was so was every US regime change project. If there is legitimate security concerns then it's not "illegal". I don't fucking know shit but I just listened to a lawyer talk about this for 2 hours. Maybe you should do the same before you open your dumb fucking mouth

>a third world country, or take the wheel and try to make a future with strong Russia.
>economy in shambles
>long-term development of country is set back by literal decases
>your citizens' wealth reduced by factor of 3 overnight
>your people now have the same reputation in most of the world as germans in the 40s
>still fail to achieve your stated objectives
What fucking strong Russia? The guy literally turned it into a DPRK-tier shithole in a week just to satisfy his empire-boner. If there's one thing he should've learned from the fall of the USSR it's that you don't make allies by beating the shit out of them. There's a reason why the Warsaw pact folded like a wet tissue the moment USSR showed weakness. And it's the same reason why this whole retarded campaign is doomed to failure.

As was the coup in 2014 that turned Ukraine against Russia.

Now China has really won. The whole world will belong to them. Russia and Europe are completely separated. I don't see a way back.
glory to great China!

Attached: images.jpg (274x184, 9.77K)

Have a (You), shill

Oh please. If it was about the people, he could have just asked everyone to come to russia who wants to be russian and let everyone go to ukraine who didn‘t want to be russian. They have enough land, they certainly can spare a tiny amount the size of ukraine. He‘s doing it for the optics and for the sake of old times. Politics that are stuck in the past will always cause huge problems because the world doesn‘t stand still. Either adapt or become obsolete.

>Just because he decided to invade does not mean it is unlawful and without reason.
the deliciousness of this coming from a German.

putin violated the NAP

Crying "muh interest, muh sphere of influence" doesn't make it legal.

Putin's invasion violates Helsinki accords and Budapest memorandum, and goes against the OSCE system that has prevented state-level war in Europe for decades. His security concerns are cover for the fact that he is upset about democratic spread into neighboring countries. He does not want to see his own citizens get ideas of democratizing.

none of us based guys here on Any Forums actually watched it but we know it makes sense and destroys globohomo because BASED PUTIN

Attached: nazi_germ.jpg (601x622, 45.3K)

Yeah and not only that.

If you have Ukraine you can land endless troops there through the Black Sea, much more convenient than the land route.

I'm kind of surprised it took 8 years honestly.

Attached: 1633919450471.jpg (850x478, 147.08K)

>Sanctions will be released as well.
HOLY COPE. They won't. Unless Putin pulls out of Ukraine completely. Europe and US don't need to trade with Russia, but Russia needs to sell it's gas and shit to Europe. Europe will just convert to full nuclear and renewables. Russia only hastened the cutting of dependencies. Putin just fucked Russia in the ass over Ukraine major time.

Jewlenksy is a comedian and actor. I bet you suck his cock tho. Also putin is a wef puppet and jew.

>HECKINNN KILL URSELF ANONERINOO
No. :)

>give up nukes
>get attacked

Attached: 1624685330641.png (1231x321, 51.39K)

What happens why Russia closes their airspace to those faggots?
Turkey is going to get mad shekels from this.

>smaler economy
>having a ton of valuable crude resources not to mention the wheat production
yes seems legit

Because they GASP OH MY GOD THEY KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE

THEY WAGED WAR OUT OF NOWHERE

/pol would do the same to keep globohomo off their doorstep

>He literally spent an hour to explain why he does what he is about to do.
So a shizopost is now an argument to invade foreign country that doesn't want anythng to do with commies and kill innocent people
Back to russia with you, putinbot. Why are you still in germany?

I'm going to start filtering Scandinavian lags. What a bunch of insufferable faggots those last few days.

>the best idea for future for his people
>Putin and oligarchs remaining in power
yeah, nah

What about all the countries around Russia? Moscow can aim nukes at those countries. Its a security threat, are they justified to attack Russia?

>Germans excusing invasion and genocide
What else is new

>I don’t know shit
You could have just said that and saved me the time to read this retarded 80 Iq post fuck sakes man. “If what they did is illegal this other thing that was illegal is illegal too!!!” This is what you just posted. You fucking imbecile.

It's illegal, but it's no different than what the US would do if Mexico or Cuba invited Russia to build a military base.

Ok
>nazis can't humiliate me like this!

Attached: 1646044442943m.jpg (758x1024, 62.13K)

>Putin has a reason. Why don't people understand?
This is such a brainlet mentality. Everyone has a reason for everything, including a rapist and a murderer or even a fucking pedo. Doesn't mean anything. "having a reason" is meaningless.
Are you highly melanated by chance

Hiding behind the jews. Kys pollack

Anyone fighting for a CIA puppet government lead by a jew actor and controlled by washtington dc politicians looking to rape your country deserves death.

>entire economy is based on selling natural resources like african countries do
>good economy
lmao

emperor boner? where did you get that idea from

youtube.com/watch?v=Dimx_hn-Wi0

drug-nazis are at fault for this. lets burn down a synagogue

Fpbp OP is a Putin cocksucker.

>Anyone fighting for a CIA puppet government lead by a jew actor and controlled by washtington dc politicians looking to rape your country deserves death.

Attached: 1511041073965.png (426x309, 67.5K)

All that land and resources and $1.5t GDP is the best these low-functioning alcoholics can do. I'm getting a hankering for some lebensraum

>If it was so was every US regime change project
Yes, they were. But, you see, breaking the rules and getting away with it is the privilege of the strong. And when you're weak little bitch like Russia is right now, you shut up, sit down and gather power and influence in any way you can until you can run with the big boys. China knew this and that's why they managed to turn from a giant sweatshop into a world power.

I'm going de-nazify Ukr- ACK!

>an artificial state created recently by communists, full of Azov shit
memes
>And recently Ukraine said they want to expand their arsenal + get some nuclear bombs
MAYBE IF they could not find other ways to secure themselves against russian aggression.

Do they even pay you lmao

Attached: 1645926831064.jpg (819x1024, 195.34K)

I hope we'll make the Warsaw pact 2 but it's all Europe and nuke usa

GUYS
DONT YOU HECKIN TALK MEAN ABOUT MY RUSSIA OK?
THEY'RE FIGHTING THE FLUFFIN GLOBOHOMO NATO THEYRE HEROS MISUNDERSTOOD HERO!!!!! ITS JUSTIFIED!!!! JUSS SELF DEFENSE!
HE DINDU NUFFIN

/thread

>lets burn down a synagogue
I am ready

Attached: 1645637569428.jpg (1024x545, 53.71K)