If poland...

If poland, Hungary and Romania cared about their own interests instead of globohomo/americas they would side with russia and retake their rightfull clay

Attached: CNH4b6tDRGtIbVTDf3HSgEARgCxRiGNHlz-H8n19nVU.jpg (633x355, 35.63K)

True.

too early to move, but
>soon

Attached: ukraine-partition2.png (706x510, 47.98K)

is it really worth to ruin our gibs for few kilometers of land

It's not worth it.
>Look at Russia
They are still 100 years backwards and think that taking land by force means anything.

Poles are very dumb. I have never seen a Pole who wasn't stupid. Hungarians and Romanians are more intelligent.

You won't do shit.

>implying our EUrocuck politicians have anything to say other than echo EU and NATO agenda

also this honestly. and putin is less trustful than the others at this point. the madlad might push the button even

What gibs your countries have been sold out to multi billion dollar corporations making it impossible to start a business. Yeah you'll get a job that pays but your never gonna be any better then that. Think Gypsy think.

>Why dont you want your own Afganistan?

>Cope
>Seethe
>Dilate

the three powers combined can create a true Vatnik to protect 4chans from globohomo!

Attached: Russian_Wite_Race_Avengers.png (604x604, 671.1K)

shut the fuck up faggot.
We don't like globohomo in the form of EU and neither Russia + China social credit score system.
We're recovering after 2 world wars, and that's why 3SI is a future project we focus on.
We will always hate russia, that doesn't mean we're automatically pro western degeneracy

>Belarus doesn't get anything
Fuck that noise.

I have never met French man who wasn't gay. What gives?

That's a lot comming from a French faggot, you better suck cock of your nigger master

>if the cared about own interest they would start pointless war instead taking care of internal issues
>t. Battlefield online solider

Come on Ion Ionescu, we get to be partners in crime.

Why would we? Likely we will be "invited" as "NATO peacekeepers" by the collapsing ukranian government during the later stages of the war. There is no rush.

Attached: 1646047593923.png (633x355, 248.5K)

Poles suck Afro American dicks for real. You have American flags in your houses and love black Americans.

>3SI
is american man on man hardcore anal tailored to stop the western eu to merge economically with russia.

Attached: incredulous.gif (400x224, 3.65M)

Attached: cluj-is-mine.jpg (1780x1188, 796.64K)

>WE HAVE TO DEFEAT THE GLOBOHOMOS! DON;'T YOU UNDERSTAND TRANNY???
>AND BY WE I MEAN DADDY PUTIN, THANK YOU DADDY! KEEP GOING!

Attached: 98b.png (915x915, 27.64K)

>podkarpatska rus

>rightful hungarian clay

>kys sweden faggot

Nah retard, the intermarium idea is hundreds of years old.Way before US got officially involved into any european geopolitics.
US helps now but ultimately it helps us more: by allowing us to become more independent towards both EU & Russia

Mhm because having milions of Ukrainians really worked for us during interwar period. Jesus christ people on POL are historical daltonists who think geopolitics is drawing world map with crayons like it's hoi4. We have our own ethnostate and we are happy with it.

Attached: 1645981685061m.jpg (630x1024, 60.95K)

>I fight for Biden! I fight for LGBTQIA+! I fight for Ukraine!

>zero slovakians live there
>never belonged to slovakia

>End up bordering Russia
Not worth it desu, we want to stay clear of that shithole.

If you're a nationalist yes.

Tanking our economy for a piece of land hmmm... No thanks mate, i'm gonna pass on this one

do you really think he'll stop at ukraine? next thing you know he's going to discover "new gas deposits" near finland, balts, balkans, mongolia...
literally nobody want to deal with this snow nigger

>intermarium idea is hundreds of years old
Intermarium (Polish: Międzymorze, Polish pronunciation: [mʲɛnd͡zɨˈmɔʐɛ]) was a post-World War I geopolitical plan conceived by Józef Piłsudski to unite former Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth lands within a single polity.
hundreds of years old, lol
the yankees reusrected the plan because at its core is anti russsian. it's polish imperialism.
the usa only wants to take its yearly tribute from you in the form of military contracts.
you have to be a special kind of stupid to believe the usa ever helped you with anything.

France is most blacked country in Europe. I understand your frustration, but there must be better way of dealing with it.