Top Russian generals have a big decision facing them

Are they going to follow an unhinged leader, or are they going to do something about it, something truly heroic?

Attached: 54733253-0-image-a-41_1646007273875.jpg (634x406, 53.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/6299099588001?playlist_id=938973798001#sp=show-clips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopefully they'll press the launch button
Enough with this world ruled by jews and homosexuals

They don't looked shocked at all. The closest guy has a "for fuck sake" look look on his face. The other had a "how many letters in thr alphabet are there?" sort of look

I'm confused by the deterrence thing, is it a euphemism for nukes?

unhinged. dude was just chilling yesterday out in the open, talking to construction workers. get off the capeshit. it isn't good for your health.

Attached: spacecenter.jpg (2471x1545, 386.46K)

read about the one on the right. He is responsible for completely fucking up the Russian military. He is massively corrupt and gets paid by all the state military contracters for allowing them to deliver shitty, fault-prone military hardware.

Yeah, the 'nuclear deterrence' is political talk for a military institution of 6000 nuclear weapons ready to launch and the fact that this should deter your political opponents

>Mutt filth think they don't know you started the Jewkraine war with the Maidan

It's a way of saying, I'm preparing to use nukes on anyone that interferes (NATO) while hiding behind the responsible sounding 'deterrence' terminology

then kys pls

It means I destroy my own country if you say bad things about me.

Imagine being so angry at Jews for genociding your people that you start wishing for your people to die out

Truly, a galaxy-brain take

He's upset that NATO are feeding Ukraine weapons and hardware and claiming they're not involved in the war. NATO gave Ukraine a bunch of new Migs fighers from Poland, Turkish drones, German missile launchers. He was expecting to come up against a shitty military like his own, instead he's coming up against 2022 NATO hardware and losing because of it.

The nukes are to try to threaten NATO to stop feeding top quality hardware to Ukraine. It's not going to stop them.

>general
>does not wear a tie
No wonder they are losing. Military officers must dress properly.

What people dont understanding is that most generals are worthless nepostists and cause more harm then good. I assume theyre are cousins and what not of the oligarchs

>What people dont understanding is that most generals are worthless nepostists
Its not like we're asking for a Scipio Africanus here, just someone who can organized a palace coup and arrest of the secret police

Aren't ties a masonic symbol? It's like a noose around your neck that your gay slavemaster uses to lead you to the bdsm dungeon for initiation right? Symbolizes subservience which is why businessmen and other corporate slaves wear them.

>a big decision facing them
no such thing. They're soldiers, they follow orders

>or are they going to do something about it, something truly heroic?
Why do you think they are not as much corrupt with a lot of undeclared wealth? KEK

They already won bro
Here's a retired US Col explaining at 0:30 how the eastern Ukraine military has been totally cut off from the rest of the country due to the rapid advance of Russians out of the Crimea axis that Ukraine did not expect
video.foxnews.com/v/6299099588001?playlist_id=938973798001#sp=show-clips

Institute for the Study of War (pic related) is saying the same thing, the entire east is lost and it's only a matter of time for Russia to seige the Ukraine forces there to force a surrender as they have no chance of resupply. This is why Zelenskey agreed to negotiations he knows it's over too. At least there won't be a nasty street by street battle like Aleppo or some shit with thousands of deaths, this whole war should be wrapped up in a few days.

Attached: DraftUkraineCoTFeb272022.png (2550x3750, 1.02M)

Shoigu will stay loyal to Putin, a change of power would mean the would lose his position for being fake military.

Man, these threads are literally plebbit tier. You faggots have literally transformed this board into plebbit during core shill hours.

Only burgers think this way.
All that (((media))) mind jizz you have taken all your life has affected you burger boy.
All those Hicker movies and capeshit - le bad loneman v righteous bunny squad is pure fiction.
Hitler wasn't one man
Mao wasn't one man

I could go on
Do you fucking get it you dim useless bastard?

These men were not chosen by their skills, they were chosen by alignment and willingness to be obedient (generously paid by ability to abuse their position for money, which is completely OK for a crook like Putin). Why would they do anything?

Post the whole scene.