What does this means?

I'm at ukraine in kharkiv, have constant explosions and hear shootings, currently it was calm and some weird schizo guy was screaming something and taking pics of this building, he drew this symbol on a glass. What does symbol means?

Attached: IMG-321d3754b3ac8a3d235cfc9da98c985d-V.jpg (1200x1600, 121.05K)

what is this building?

did they took the city or not?

Nothing good.

No, kharkiv is fighting back people say stuff are intense.

google "gypsy door markings" or "thieves code" or something Idk

Probably a Russian saboteur, you should have gunned him down with your AK.

yup

that looks like a traitors symbol to me

holy fucking shit, that asshole was not lying. I did not believe this would happen

it means cyka blyat.

Civilians do not get weapons here, in fact we start to starve because all stores are closed

Chechen will come to clean house when you are all skeletor canibals

user, WHOS WINNING!?!?!?!?!? Is the city in Russian control as is being reported?

Not yet you mean. Your jew president will force you to fight even though it's meaningless in the long run.

Russian apes barking that building for destruction

Attached: F0CB2ADE-339B-4D07-BACE-AEE6F10EEA20.jpg (640x640, 69.01K)

all i want to say i wish you all the best

Do you not have JustEat or Deliveroo?

Probably russia, kharkiv just has better defense
Government doesn't knows where i am

Good for you. Don't die in other people's wars.

As far as I'm aware, they just encircle the cities that have significant Ukrainian forces in them (I.e Karkiv, Marisol, Kiev). It wouldn't make sense to force fights within the city with armor since that'd damage infrastructure. I do see loads of shit like fuel reserves, lubricants and tank factories getting blown up though.
Think the russians already control the powerplants and are trying to be as..careful? With civilian casualties as they can, considering we're not seeing classic shock and awe tactics or a couple of Groznys already. Maybe it's partly because a significant population is Russian, maybe it's because they literally are using separatist troops in their advances, who tf knows. Media's being controlled from both sides, and I don't trust Twitter

How accurate do you think the media is portraying Ukraine victories?

rip pacman

Do you really think any delivery guys will come here when there is war outside? Retard
Thanks, based
For what reason they would destroy a restaurant?
Very much possible

Have the Russians won?

Don’t let your Jew president kill you, just keep hiding.

Hope you dont starve fren.

Drunk attempt at anarchy symbol? Who the fuck knows. Stay safe broski, god bless.

Zelensky has released criminals from Prison and given them AK-47s. Your mad Jew President wants you dead so he can live.

I hope every russianigger in the world dies a horrible death user, godspeed

It's ok bro, reddit says you are winning.

I don't believe in media at all, the raw footage is always the best, so far i hear news about russians killing civilians but that sounds fake and most likely ukrainian government trying to put russia as the bad guy. Surely it's a war so both sides could accidentsly kill civilians but as far as i heard, russian soldiers don't aim for civilians
Kupiansk's mayor have surrendered, our jew government threaten to execute him
Sounds a lot like true
Don't blame russians, our government is responsible for this
Wholesome 100

Kek

>Don't blame russians, our government is responsible for this
How?

At some point you need a pallet cleanser from the constant, "Ukraine great, might invade Russia next" in the west only internet.

Its refreshing to see someone explain why facts don't apply to Russia and pretend it is not doomed to be a shit hole for the next century.

Any other forum where there are english speaking pro-Russian shills but who can articulate an argument a little better?