Why are redditors doing all the hard work and risking their lives fighting Russia while you guys sit on your fat asses...

Why are redditors doing all the hard work and risking their lives fighting Russia while you guys sit on your fat asses? Some men you are, Russia is oppressing innocent white people and you guys just want to watch from the sidelines and gloat.

Attached: Braverthanu.jpg (932x1780, 756.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@RyanDawson:6/UkraineWarMediaMilitaryEconomy:1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i see a nob tee hee

Im waiting for the videos of Russians using this guys corpse as a toilet.

And now he will die fighting for a country he had no ties to. And why? Because he was bored? What a stupid faggot, he deserves what’s coming to him.

>already dressed like a ukranian
it's like that's a photo of a the ukranian they stole (ps. the kiev)

this is great, all the zoom zooms are taking themselves out.

Can't wait for the hohols to gun him down because he acts suspicious lmao

Another white man sent to the meat grinder. Sad. Many such cases.

Hey

So basically I'm just gonna not fight for the kikes

I Know..... UGH I know...

It's just that I'm not gonna do it
HAHAHAHAHRHAHAHA HARAHARHARH

Based, hope he gets killed.

Putin isn't my enemy, our politicans and our elite just tried to genocide us. Traitors before enemies.

russians don't know what toilet is

so dying for what you believe in means nothing?

Fucking kek. You’re alright pom

it does when you believe in Judaism

>takes photo with prop or
>finds photo online
>posts it claiming to go fight for Ukraine
>gets all the bot awards
>4chedditer who wants any internet points besides the sweet slides or
>actually believes this shit
This is why anyone who didnt grow up along with the internet should be banned

lmao lvl 1 noob

Wait I thought rifles didn't work against modern militaries? Whatever happened to the smug insults about tanks being too tough?

Next disgusting American trying to wage a war with my skin, that's who I wanna kill, not Russians.

because i can get retardors killed just by sitting on my ass
i am afraid i don't understand the question

Attached: cat idk.jpg (495x461, 34.38K)

There’s nothing to believe in! He doesn’t even understand the scope of the situation. He’s going to get himself killed for nothing.

In many cases yes

>Portland

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A PORTLAND WHITE BOY IS ABOUT TO GET GANGED UP WITH RACIST WHITE SLAVS WITH NAZI TATTOOS AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1278434113173.png (480x352, 343.96K)

They are going to dress him in a russian uniform, blow his brains out and tell the world he was a Spetnaz

Russian's are winning, they don't need help.
odysee.com/@RyanDawson:6/UkraineWarMediaMilitaryEconomy:1

If you believe in retarded shit you die a retard

shutup queer, take that flag off too...you arent french

HAVING A BAYONET ON KEK FUCKING REDDIT

I'd sooner fight for sandniggers before I fight alongside with pozz'd tranny loving faggots like him

Attached: 32a6d4c9f85d5920afa2f58486babac15b677c375cc5bd46898ba2f682aed415.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

This. Not knowing the language or the city layout. Not an actual foreign unit.
This guy is going to get killed by an Allie the moment he goes outside or don't understand an order.

LOOK OUT A SABOTEUR

>married white
>come die for us goy!
>sure!
it's you love jew dicks in your mouths or something

>You people start volunteering for Ukraine
>American

hahaha fuck off, I'm not fighting for someone's war.

>thinks hes gonna caps some ruskies
>takes a grad rocket fragment to the dome
A steel pot over ur head is better than nothing

How did they get your skin and how are they waging war with it? Like swinging it around really fast or something?

Gets legs blown off in ukrane, go's back to USA, go's bankrupt! Many such dip weeds.

>cuckold weebs going overseas to fight in a war they have zero ties to with a high chance of being killed in, fighting along side civilians with minimal if any training that were forced to defend their country instead of fleeing with their families

Yeah nah fuck that kek

I respect what they're doing to a point, but unless they have some past military experience and can speak the language (which I doubt this person can) this is a ludicrously dumb move. Involving yourself in a foreign conflict with no military experience while being unable to even communicate with the locals is just sentencing yourself to death. As a foreign volunteer, they wouldn't even receive notable honors, rites, or benefits if they get fucked up. I don't think this redditor understands the gravity of their situation.

Can't wait to see it. I hope he livestreams everything.

I require meds to be any use on a day to day basis and my girlfriend would have a panic attack if I went and threw myself into the middle of an active warzone.

>Getting yourself killed 4 the Ukraine or Russia.

im flying to Poland this week. Hopefully in Ukraine by thursday

Shutup mutt, there's a better chance that he's french than the 56% chance you're american

>And now he will shart in a mart he had no ties to. And why? Because he had eaten taco bell? What a stupid mutt, he deserves what’s sharting from him

Attached: nice_post_american.jpg (941x768, 119.25K)

I want to go just to kill Russians, who wouldn't? Faggot.

this isn't "fight against the bandits for your village" scenario
this is throwing your meaningless life away to not make any difference

fucking kek, now I see it too

Attached: kek4.jpg (239x211, 9.01K)

This is the power of war propaganda it can convince people to throw their lives way in a matter of days. Be very careful!

>another problem solving itself
kek, I hope the war extends if only to see a ton of ledbitors dying in it

Because enemy of my enemy is my friend and I hate jews from WEF more than from Russia.

He’s going to get killed by friendly fire then have his corpse posted to Reddit with the caption, “Ukrainian Soldiers rat out Russian Saboteur!”.

Such fucking retards going to die for slavs they never cared about until mass media brainwashed them.

Congratulations, wartorn ukraine is a step up from estonia

So obviously fake. He doesn't speak ukranian or russian, where he got that gun then? And if its true, whan he intends to do? Walk around Kiev until hohols kills him mistaking for lost retarded russian

Yassss listen to Soulja Boy while you do it dude!!!

i've been watching warrior poet society all week iim ready to kill ruskies

Attached: yeah nigga.webm (362x640, 1.6M)

It's crazy media mind control can convince people to fight wars they have no business in. One would think 9/11 would have made this obvious.
> comrade I'm bleeding out
> where did they shoot you
> nowhere,I dilated too hard

>I'M GIVING MY LIFE TO EXPAND A COLD WAR RELIC OF AN ALLIANCE TO A COUNTRY I'D NEVER EVEN HEARD OF UNTIL A WEEK AGO

youre on meth

Daily reminder, muttoids are a disease to the white race

I've seen Russians and used their toilets. One thing I can tell you in no uncertain terms: Russians are no Indians

He was a fag and sent himself. All to defend these guys

Attached: 1645750575585.jpg (1440x2166, 422.46K)

i must commend zog, they brainwashed cattle so hard that they will fight for them without asking a single question

Takes one to know one

Dying is meaningless you retard