I NEED A ANSWER

We are born, we live a life of experience, learning and collecting wisdom , the we die, so what was the point of learning everything only to die and let it die with us? what is the point to life besides, be born, survive, reproduce and then die

Attached: 375259_10150389399612233_1558558702_n.jpg (600x400, 24.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SFRebCzQ
vimeo.com/40022722?embedded=true&source=video_title&owner=8079224
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Life doesn't need a point

If you don't learn you die faster

The things you learn goes into your ethnotypes collective unconscious.

Sounds like a blessing.

For us

>what is the point to life
Being racist on the internet

Attached: 1635846652260.jpg (1024x1024, 79.32K)

rebirth, and its escape
/thread

life is eternal, but you experience it in cycles, ALL of the experience, of every mans cycle, adds to the whole of eternal man.

All I know is that I'm winning and you're losing.

transmitting your knowledge to your descendants so that they can go further
did you learn about the magical way to transmit thoughts called "Language" ?
and about the sorcerous method of fixing your words in matter so that they can be pronounced later in time by someone else called "Writing" ?
no let me tell you about archived shitposting

That's exactly what Nietzche claims. "Virtues" under the surface blossoming in the next generation. Sort of the opposite of sins of the fathers.

You transmit what you learned passed down through genetics and word of mouth to your descendants.

God wants to test your soul to see if you act like a cunt or not

Attached: 1646004193906.jpg (750x1334, 116.18K)

Ecclesiastes 12:13 pastebin.com/SFRebCzQ

Attached: 1581834021617.jpg (600x450, 43.19K)

Death is a lunar orgasm, a closure to a great symphony. Why do you think so many white people practically beg to die?

Once the greatest orgasm is enacted, the spirit of a white person goes out towards the immaterial place of Light, Lucifer's Realm. There, through your gifted bloodline (Judas Iscariot plus Cain), you experience things that none of us can ever begin to comprehend here on Earth for now, but a good hint of what to expect is a mixture of the current death drive white people experience, alongside the anti-human drive, that is, the desire to become inhuman.

White people are not humans. We are not of this World - Lucifer is trying to bring us back and save us from the Demiurge.

To carry those lessons forward and use them to ascend the spiritual ladder.

Born to kill and rape
Forced to wagecuck and simp.

i'm gonna dooooooommmm (death coom)

Everyone failed the Ten Commandments (James 2:10) and deserves Hell because of it (Romans 3:23). The judge won't excuse you from your sentence if you do good, afterwards. There's only one way to avoid Hell: vimeo.com/40022722?embedded=true&source=video_title&owner=8079224

The Lord rebuke thee.

>Brazil
>White
"Me es whiiiiiite."

Dude, you are brown. Give it up. Seriously.

We are currently in hell bud. There's no avoiding it.

Let us know when you find the answer