Dugin Confesses. Putin is fighting Globohomo

Attached: dugin.png (1074x1526, 859.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geopolitica.ru/en/article/horizon-ideal-empire
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Great Reset
>in one word

>fighting globalism is ignoring borders, importing muslims, and killing whites
How can Duginists ever recover?

>both the right and the left
What did he mean by this?

>SHITSHITSHIT QUICK INJECT IDENTITY POLITICS LIKE WE DID WITH OWS AND ANTIWORK
The ukraine will be reclaimed and there's nothing you can do about it :)

Propaganda. Kiew will be leveled, documents signed, Russia has two new allies

The right and left are the wings of the same Roman eagle. Rome never died. Also the right and left hand paths of occultism. The only way to win is to not play. Also check

>mental gymnastics is ok because I'm buttsalty about other things
He means there are lefties against globalism of course. This is because Dugin is retarded and old.

>russia
>she
i never thought russia was a female

It's a tranny.

>Pigs creating civilization
What kind of delusion is this? Pigland is no more than the kigdom of corrupt oligarchs over a completely poor and uneducated multi ethnic population living from past glories. The manlet made the final mistake and liquidated pigland future.

everyone with a brain already knows this

Shills quaffing down more blue pills because their eyes are bleeding on seeing a non-Soros approved message

Attached: bluepills.jpg (414x414, 76.47K)

fp absolutely garbage

Isn't that the whole point of Duginism?
Creating a new race, the Eurasian race?

Alright I have to stop supporting russia now that i know this homo supports them.

>we have the global elite
>waaaah why you throw us out of your economy!!!!

get kek'd

>word salad

god i hate every fucking philosopher

Preferable to an Eurabian, Eusemite or Euafrican mixture, honestly.

Based dugin telling it like it is

A lot of countries have pronouns for every noun. Most countries are "she" and few are "it".

Eurasianism is anti-white

I'm really tired of all edgelords thinking "fighting globohomo" and "owning the j00s" can be achieved by wars among white people.
Eh...
Also, daily reminder that r*ssia is a rotting multi-ethnic empire with insane abortion numbers, AIDS, corruption and large muslim population. And r*ssian propaganda describes describes their enemies as "nationalists" and "nazis".
It's just a bootleg american empire without the rainbow sticker.

Attached: 8fc34ab4b8768dfb756df595dbfc8fd8.jpg (720x707, 49.05K)

What a load of shit. Putin robbed his country of billions over the years, now you laud him as some hero fighting against “globohomo” or some other unseen boogie man. Total garbage. At least be sincere about what you’re doing.

>Putin is fighting Globohomo
Retards like yourself fail to realize that Russia, China, and all the others are not just part of "globohomo" but also have their own version of globohomo that's even worse than the current one.

>Creating a new race, the Eurasian race?

Yes. He himself admited that:

geopolitica.ru/en/article/horizon-ideal-empire