Which side are you supporting?

I am supporting Russia because their vodka is affordable and decent. I also get all of my pirated media and games from there. I have never, not once seen a single Ukrainian product on Australian shelves, but go to any Euro shop and you will see some Russian imports.

Attached: War Bonds.jpg (4032x3024, 3.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

afr.com/companies/retail/aussie-ukrainians-urge-ban-on-vodka-sales-20220228-p5a0dt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neither because the war is fake and both countries are ruled by kike mafia

What a shit reason to suppose country in a war, you really are Australian.

faggot tastelet detected, russian vodka is dog shit rocket fuel.

I have my principles. Ukraine as a whole has offered no benefit to Australia as far as imports are concerned. Also, I can thank the Russians for saving me thousands of dollars on media and games. I am not exaggerating on this either. I have never given a cent to Netflix despite me being in the top 10% of earners, which isn't much when you ponder on it.

I have tried French vodka, German vodka, and Australian vodka and each pales in comparison to either Green Mark or Russian Standard.

Also, the Australian government is chimping out for no good reason. I have about $1500 that I have been saving up and I am considering buying big quantities of Green Mark and Russian Standard since the government is seething.

afr.com/companies/retail/aussie-ukrainians-urge-ban-on-vodka-sales-20220228-p5a0dt

Attached: russian-ration-th-parts05-2.jpg (1047x769, 75.2K)

>Picking sides
Absolute nigger-like behavior

>I just hope both sides have fun!

War is like soccer, you pick a team.

i didnt cared at the beginning but now i support russians since ukranians are blasting soulless propaganda on the normies.

Attached: FB_IMG_1646046284470.jpg (807x960, 42.81K)

>supporting countries based on what consumerist distractions they provide

Behold, the western npc. Docile, unassuming, and obedient. Trained by his masters to be top goys. The ideal NWO citizen.

I used to support Ukraine at the start because I thought it was under an unjustified attack. Normies on all social media have gone batshit insane with the Ukrainian propaganda, believing all reports of Ukrainian wins and then exaggerating them 10x. Normies have become so obnoxious that spite is now one of the reasons why I support Russia.

>soccer

Wash your mouth out, skippy.

If youre basing your support on vodka then ukrainian vodka is 100 times better then russian. Way smoother and for me never gives a hangover. I think its cause their superior grains.

Attached: mõrnaja.jpg (480x480, 11.44K)

we are on the same opinion on this topic then.

This, and they're brothers

Attached: 1268.jpg (1200x900, 85.31K)

Ever drank Khortytsa? I have to admit it the Ukro vodka is the finest ever, and it soon will be ours.

Russian standard is some cheap, acceptable piss. Still can’t support them based on this though, nor do I support Ukraine. I support all the frens on either side though. Godspeed cunts

> Green Mark
Holy shit, I didn't know it is sold overseas. It is of the cheaper lower end though.

I just looked Putin calling USA policies of anti-white, saying to Klaus Schwab a one world governement is a guarentee to fail. Putin tried joining NATO but always got denied. I remember too when he took Sarkozy 1vs1 in a private room and the poor fucker came back like if he was traumatised.
Yes definetly rooting for Russia.

kek I work with a heap of poms who get pissy when people call it soccer. I don’t give a shit about sports so I happily call it football

russia.
Nato and the UN are of the devil.

Polish vodka is the best though?rv0kx

Russian Standards is owned by a Jew btw. The brand name itself is from Imperial Russia. Stoli too.

Attached: 755212731838008.jpg (900x600, 173.07K)

I don't think it is lower end here. It is nearly $40 for 700mL, which might seem like a lot but it really isn't when you factor in Australian wages. I have tried Reyka, Ciroc, Finlandia, Stolichnaya, and even Grey Goose and I honestly think that Green Mark tastes the best. The worst taste a vodka can have is neutral.

Attached: 510ny6YdejL.jpg (333x500, 44.01K)

I'm not saying it is bad.
I was getting shitfaced with it in my student years in 2000s.