I. MUST. BE. A. CONTRARIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>I. MUST. BE. A. CONTRARIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1642162933108.png (210x250, 86.89K)

Attached: 1621292184338.jpg (720x900, 179.13K)

>Flag
I thought Israelis were child raping hucksters before anything else.

Attached: 1646005122723.png (559x850, 193.18K)

>>Flagwhining
stfu faggot

>NOOOO IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU ARE CONTRARIAN
>OPINIONS I DISAGREE WITH AREN'T REALLLL

Attached: 4356354636.jpg (189x266, 10.96K)

>OBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY
No.

If being a contrarian means opposing the most obscene ruthless propagandists who wouldn't blink an eye to remove all semblance of individual freedom and literally murder children in cold blood, and you're saying that's wrong?
Then I don't want to be right

some part of polfags (hopefully just kremlin trolls) suddenly love communism and love to fight the evil "natzis" like a bunch of leftypol NPCs, as long as it is contrarian to what every sane person wants rn - to stop offensive war and avoid path to ww III.

(I mean, there is some upside to happening and ending clown world, but becoming commie subject is not one of them)

I trust nobody just because someone asks me to, especially not a lying faggot who uses a memeflag and posts some nonsense propaganda.
Humans are stupid animals who shouldn't have rights let alone free speech.
I can turn you into a decent human the moment that you know that you die if you tell a single lie. Till then you are nothing but a human cockroach.

>>OBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY THE COMMMIEEEEEEEEEES
no

suck my small dick bitch

get bent kike

Go piss your pants and get the IDF to murer some kids, I think I an hear some rocke.. I mean fireworks

This! For reason pol is sucking communist dick right now

Is this Facebook copypasta?

>supports kremlin pro-war propaganda
>calls you a propagandist

>WTF I LOVE COMMUNISM NOW
>>>/leftypol/

Baby torture is wrong and will always be so. Lying too. My mind is intact. Other people around me, not so much. I will live past this era; the hardest path is behind.
Now I need to cut ties with the obedient plebs that still remain in my life.

*Murder

u mad bro?

Attached: whymustthegoyimhatemeso.jpg (1140x984, 219.83K)

B-B-BUT Any Forums TOLD ME IT WAS DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Attached: 3401429352.jpg (785x1000, 87.48K)

Attached: FMie1QcVcAArhWP.jpg (1077x1560, 276.08K)

Explain why it is bad to be contrarian.
I'm against Putin simply because I'm a marginal. I'm against status quo wholeheartedly.
Why is it wrong?

>Baby torture is wrong and will always be so. Lying too. My mind is intact. Other people around me, not so much. I will live past this era; the hardest path is behind.
did he went insane? what does this part of his script means? what something lost in translation while transcribing cyrlica?

>>I. MUST. BE. A. CONTRARIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the absolute opposite of that

Attached: joek.jpg (1024x768, 52.05K)

You already do

oh ho ho, where do they go nobody knows

Attached: anglojewalliance.jpg (2289x1526, 571.37K)

Sure thing, isn't it metzitzah b'peh, I mean lunch break?

Attached: 1645977615724.png (801x671, 80.7K)

Good lord. Your "people" froth at the mouth about "fuck all russians. Kill russians." You are worse than the fuckin neo nazis larping on this board. If you think either "side" wants what is best for Ukraine, or you, you are retarded. Everybody is looting the country's dying corpse and its people as we speak.

memeflaggot

Gem

Attached: 974CA0E6-D589-4AD3-89F2-57CA2A1ED4B2.jpg (1022x1014, 310.49K)

I WAS BULLIED IN SCHOOL SO FUCK YOU GUYS AND FUCK AMERICA! PUTIN WILL SAVE US JUST LIKE TRUMP SAVED US!

Attached: 095321324.png (227x222, 8.21K)

Do you happen to know who this basedjak is based on?

List states that follow the principle:
>Baby torture is wrong
All humans agree with that. List all the states that agree with that.
Jews believe that baby torture is what they are supposed to do. List nations that let them.

States prioritize jews over humans. In order to function in a society / state, you must disavow your humanity. You must become a goy; cattle. By dismissing your own inner voice, the voice of God, telling you that baby torture is wrong.

Attached: shitpost.jpg (720x540, 79.42K)

>I'm against Putin
Then you are not a Any Forumscontrarian, and you are right.

>meme flag
>thinks not siding with Ukraine means you're rooting for Russia
NGTMI.

this

Any Forums is not a clubhouse you lying cockroach. The people who post such things are not affiliated with Any Forums because THERE IS NO Any Forums idiot, it's not a club, it's not specific people it's not people of particular race or even political orientation.
I've been here for many years and only thing that is point to do is shit on any and all free speech and unregulated media and corporations, and shit on american lying bastards which i'm almost certain that you are.
Your strawman arguments and your american braindead idiocy is despicable.
It's understandable why putin doesn't want nato missile defense system in ukraine, if you have missile defense you can also set attack missiles there later which can hit moscow faster than your can flush your dump down the toilet.

The real redpill is that you and most americans should be unable to say anything the moment you can do nothing but lies and deception same with media same with corporations who should have no freedom of self determination whatsoever.
Nor should immigrants, what is funny is what is happening at same time, you have niggers and indians and others trying to force themselves into poland not giving damn about ukranian refugees. And it's 'racism' if the foolish niggers not able to invade poland.
Idiots like you have no nuance, it's either 1 or the other, you are binary cunts. You think you must be all for or all against something, you are not normal person, you are not even a person whatsoever, you are a walking zombie who either agree or totally disagree with whatever. This is just how americans are, those that are online, it's not how normal people are. Your cope is that it's bots, no this is how retarded humans especially americans are.
Russian bots was another lie, that everything that disagree with you is russian bot. Look how onesided every online platform is of how putin literally going to take over poland next or hungary or something, and he's totally going to annex ukraine. Is that bots?

ok but why did you post a pic of yourself?

In this case it does. Any Forums is littered with it

>(You)
>List states that follow the principle:
>>Baby torture is wrong
>All humans agree with that. List all the states that agree with that.
>JOOOOS believe that baby torture is what they are supposed to do. List nations that let them.
>
>States prioritize JOOOOOOS over humans. In order to function in a society / state, you must disavow your humanity. You must become a GOOYIMMM; cattle. By dismissing your own inner voice, the voice of God, telling you that baby torture is wrong.

what the fuck has this got to do with ukraine dumb nigger?

Attached: 321042591309.png (811x1049, 164.29K)

Every faggot here shilling for russia gets the rope

The omega siding with no-one.

Attached: 1630930178208.png (264x191, 6.13K)

Attached: 1576082038868.jpg (1080x1006, 104.89K)

wow shitposting should be illegal

Every faggot shilling here for Ukraine gets the rope

I MUST SHILL FOR COMMUNISM LOOK HOW EDGYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I AAAM

>country invades another, if you are against their defence then you are pro the other one

Attached: winning.jpg (400x271, 29.56K)

I side with chaos.

Attached: kekku.gif (720x780, 1.13M)

Ukraine has legalized baby torture rituals and thus has the affliction of jews. It's citizens are not free nor will they ever be until they listen to that inner voice over any "state".
Likewise, "your" state has also done the same.

Thus they are not worth sweat, blood or tears.

Quintessential projection.

this is just retarded bullshit. stopping for a moment to go against the narrative is not innately a bad thing. listing reasons and communicating why you might conceive of something not being of value because others say it is of value has nothing to do with you. this is the end all be all of ad hominems. God, it is so abstract and nebulous, and yet, it's still attempt to put people into a box. It's a labeling technique. This is what (((they))) have always done. Is this the new angle? Hilarious. Funny how we didn't see this shit pop up until now, and we aren't even being told what the "normie" position is as opposed to what the "incel" position is, and now the Third position is obfuscated.

Attached: 1621931287028.jpg (746x653, 60.42K)

>finnish schizo ranting about circumcision or something

Reminder that Russia fucked up big time. If you think that in order to defeat leftists you have to find excuses for Russia's every action, you're a moron and a nigger.

But it's the principle that counts. I will always be against the majority.
I also do not care about Ukraine, I,'m just not in favour of Putin.

yeah, being against offensive wars is indeed such an edgy take...

if you don't see the 99% of posts being russia-good ukraina-bad propaganda then whatever

I don't give a shit about right or left, there is no such thing as far right or far left, nazi larpers i shit on, communists i shit on you are all american frauds and idiots.
I don't support kremlin pro war propaganda, i just understand why NATO should not have nuclear missile deterrent right at russian border anymore that russians should have it in mexico!
Anything that even remotely has ANY nuance of not totally saying putin is adolf hitler (which is also ridiculous), you call kremlin propaganda, in your delusional view you are the exact same thing that you posted in this picture.. THIS is what you posted right, you are the ones who go along with everything, and the only problem you have with everyone else which you falsely call contrarian, is that they don't!
i have no problem with nuance, infact you attacking me precisely for having nuance, thus showing your internal logical contradiction, because the stupid image of the moron who posted that, talks about that you should neither totally go along with or be totally against everything just on principle.
Which i'm not but americans are stupid braindamaged cattle who only has 2 parties, so you are bipolar idiots wrong about everything who have no real oppinions or logic behind why you think certain things, either you go along with whatever or you disagree 100% with it, like binary monkey like cockroaches like slime is what you american bastards are, stop pretending the rest of the world shares your mental delusions. You lie for breakfast, and manipulate and care nothing about what truth and facts are, because in bullshit USA it's about just conning others to do things you want them to do, doesn't mean it's appropriate to even do it. You just want to have things your way, and you are cattle who disagree with whoever has enough money and influence in USA to peddle massively enough things they want to have in that specific way, and then you unquestioning follow it.

Nothing schizo about it. If baby torture rituals are legal, humans - all of whom agree and know fully well; baby torture is wrong and evil and should never be done or allowed.
But once it has legal status, you live in a hideous machine that torments all, not just babies.

Weak. Pushing wrong angles never works no matter how hard you push. You gotta go way deeper than that. By the time you do you'll be converted or suicidal.

Nice job blending in, fake woman failed man tramny.

I bow to no one.

Attached: treebeard.jpg (550x400, 30.05K)

ultimatum after ultimatum. what is better than that at dividing people?

>If you don't believe our propaganda, then you are a contrarian!
How about making up more believable bullshit next time you wage a proxy war?

still uncircumcised and proud. sounds like a parent problem to me, half-human

No, you're just evil and I'm against that

This finn gets it
Notice in his screenshot an user calls him out for glowing lol

Here's your (You)

Where do these shills come from?
I always assumed they were lefties in discord organising raids.

Offer something that isn't shit, then

I'm not a contrarian. I unironically like when people I don't like get demoralised, hurt, tortured, killed, etc. I don't like many people... Think about it.

I want the GAE/NWO/Cathedral to take an L on this, purely because it is their fault for being totally incapable of conducting any kind of diplomacy beyond "they didnt meet our demands, time to bomb them"

>i just understand why NATO should not have nuclear missile deterrent right at russian border anymore that
ah this part of the kremlin script.
MUH NUKES ON MUH NATO BORDER

1) already have Poland and baltic countries on your border - which are NATO - faggot

2) they can nuke russian core from subs nowdays, nigger

I'm uncircumcised as well. But if I were to enact my morality and prevent a rabbi / imam from torturing babies... the state machine would jail me, fine me, and the media coverage would label it either islamophobic or antisemitic and the slave cattle subhumans would celebrate my lowly fate.

lol'd at the retards rushing to prove him right

can I have one too?

Literally just dressing the same thing up with different words. That's how evil people get away with it every time.

I dont really like either, but i hate the NWO just a little bit more.

This is all they have.

then you are just a schizo psychopath unfit to live in the modern world, and at best, should be locked up, and never let into society, but then again, you are from fucking brazil, so thats probably normal for you

only insecure circumcised men go schizo about their damaged manhood